楼主: jessieager
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[备考日记] Jecci Reborn...... 8.17

[精华] [复制链接]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-24 15:54:00 | 只看该作者

下午又开始了新的IBT复习。

口语 http://forum.chasedream.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=19&ID=235804&page=1

还记得上新东方Aaron老师的课时他说要我们每天10组UPR,一直在坚持。加油啊!

22#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-24 20:54:00 | 只看该作者

找到一些对IBT比较有针对性的国外网站,大家有时间多去看看上面的科学专栏哦~

1.http://www.nationalgeographic.com/

2.http://www.msnvip.com/unblock.php

3.http://www.sciam.com/

4.http://www.earthsky.org/

继续找啊~

23#
发表于 2007-3-24 21:52:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢MM的资料分享~
24#
发表于 2007-3-24 22:14:00 | 只看该作者
年轻时最大的本钱,加油!
25#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-25 09:54:00 | 只看该作者

All eyes were focus on me, the tension had been building up to this point and i knew there was no way out.

Destinied to take the Ibt、destinied to go to America、even destinied to go back home.

Anyway, i will go back to school today and start preparing specially in the field of Speaking Section. Thinking back to the past two weeks, Reading&Listening, tender Delta &Longman together with Horrible Kaplan. i will come back next Thusday night, after having two math tests.(Statistics&Caculous)

Good luck to myself. GBM~

tasks of today:

OG Reading: 4~6

Delta Listening review(concentred on Scientific Vocabulary appeared in Lectures.)

take a rest...

pronounciation preparation.(vowel。。。especially 33,333&you are the one and you are the only one.)

Speaking task 3&4

over

see you next week~

26#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-25 11:58:00 | 只看该作者
将近28分钟写的. 麻烦指点一下啊~
Work in the company forever?

When it comes to the alternatives of whether we should choose to work at the company forever, tradition has it the a great considerable number of people, especially those who are long -time officers, would rather stay at one place than challenge themselves. Nevertheless, others, in contrast, deem that living a more challengeable life is the premier choice and that is also my point.

No one could neglect the truth that we live in the society which is thriving at a pretty fast pace, with the development of our world,  be competitive has almost become one of the significant living ability. However, if one just works at one company and does the same thing, then everyday is the copy of yesterday and tomorrow is another private. Hardly can we enhance ourselves in this way. It is we who have the capability to make the miracles, not vice versa. "Just step forward and you will see the rainbow over there." Arthur Schopenhaner, one of my favorite motivators, one said it in a lecture. It acts as a guiding star, telling me that our job is also like a kind of challenge, scarcely can we reach the marvellous rainbow if we block ourselves in a limited place and don't move forward.

A more essential factor concerning my preference is that we work for the precious and unique experience. Take my uncle as an example, he once was a electronic engineer in a private corporation for nearly three years. Then, he went to the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor as a graduate student in major of Linguistics. Two years later, he found a job in University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign . Last time when he came back, he told me that the fabulous experience really cheers hem up. Working at a company might have its stability but it lost the distinct experience of life which is so enchanting.

"Thing never change, but, by and by, our wishes change." a savant, ever mentioned it in his reputable works and i took it as one of my mottos. Do we have a destiny to be all the same throughout our life? Or are we just too afraid of the so-called RISKS as a bet to make life better? If i could choose, I would like to challenge, for the long run competition and attractive experience.

27#
发表于 2007-3-25 12:40:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用jessieager在2007-3-25 11:58:00的发言:
将近28分钟写的. 麻烦指点一下啊~
Work in the company forever?

When it comes to the alternatives of whether we should choose to work at the company forever, tradition has it the a great considerable number of people, especially those who are long -time officers, would rather stay at one place than challenge themselves. Nevertheless, others, in contrast, deem that living a more challengeable life is the premier choice and that is also my point.

No one could neglect the truth that we live in the society which is thriving at a pretty fast pace, with the development of our world,  be competitive has almost become one of the significant living ability. However, if one just works at one company and does the same thing, then everyday is the copy of yesterday and tomorrow is another private. Hardly can we enhance ourselves in this way. It is we who have the capability to make the miracles, not vice versa. "Just step forward and you will see the rainbow over there." Arthur Schopenhaner, one of my favorite motivators, one said it in a lecture. It acts as a guiding star, telling me that our job is also like a kind of challenge, scarcely can we reach the marvellous rainbow if we block ourselves in a limited place and don't move forward.

A more essential factor concerning my preference is that we work for the precious and unique experience. Take my uncle as an example, he once was a electronic engineer in a private corporation for nearly three years. Then, he went to the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor as a graduate student in major of Linguistics. Two years later, he found a job in University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign . Last time when he came back, he told me that the fabulous experience really cheers hem up. Working at a company might have its stability but it lost the distinct experience of life which is so enchanting.

"Thing never change, but, by and by, our wishes change." a savant, ever mentioned it in his reputable works and i took it as one of my mottos. Do we have a destiny to be all the same throughout our life? Or are we just too afraid of the so-called RISKS as a bet to make life better? If i could choose, I would like to challenge, for the long run competition and attractive experience.

综观写作的三大要求:language use, organisation & topic development,MM都完成得相当不错,除了极个别很minor的小错误(我用红色highlight了)之外,通篇读下来主题突出,用词恰当,语言流畅,句式丰富,而且结构相当的不错。28分钟能写出这样的文章来,拿接近满分甚至满分相信指日可待。

个人愚见,唯一美中不足的是开头,模板味道浓了些。如果能将开头写得更加生动和个性化的话,这篇文章可以说是相当完美了。厉害的MM,继续努力了~

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-27 15:43:00 | 只看该作者

今天还在背单词的时候,突然发现爸爸发了6条短信给我。可能真的有所谓的“感应”,我觉得有点不对劲。

才知道。。。奶奶去世了。

~一下子就流泪了。想起了奶奶给我说要多吃糖,补充能量。想起了奶奶说要和我一起去美国,想起了奶奶被病毒感染而脸部发黑时说的那句“别进来!快走!”。。。

奶奶!就这样走了。

爸爸说,奶奶最后还说希望我能顺利到美国读大学。把该考的试都考好。。。

奶奶。。。

上午上数学课的时候一直在流眼泪,心里想着一定要考好托福,这样奶奶也一定会很高兴的。

带着悲痛的心情继续努力。。。

29#
发表于 2007-3-27 17:22:00 | 只看该作者

Pat pat...

化悲痛为力量

MM真的很强的

梦想成真。老人家在那边也会很高兴的

30#
发表于 2007-3-27 21:31:00 | 只看该作者

抱抱...

MM不要太伤心了,豆包说得对,化悲痛为力量,把该做的事情做好,你奶奶在另外一个世界会看到,你在一实现她老人家的愿望呢.

加油,我支持你~

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-19 17:00
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部