发表于 2017-10-12 17:49:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本人托福119,口语29,我一朋友让我帮忙给他举办个托福口语沙龙,我就录制了我的段子。

我想,放在那里也是放着,我每天有空的时候分享一些吧~~~。

我会先说明题目,我的解题思路,再贴一段语(mai)音(meng)。

希望大家拍砖不要拍得太厉害
============我是分割线============
第一集:
今天我们讲的是:
Agree or disagree: should parents use money as incentive for kids to behave well in school?
家长是否应当用现金激励小孩在学校好好表现?
解题思路,这个见仁见智,说不可以比较简单,学习是小孩的义务云云,我挑可以这个角度来说吧,相对难一点。

我小笔记的思路
Agree: 现在小孩消费水平不低,也见过世面,通过现金激励也是一个有效的手段,当然也要结合其他措施综合来应对。

全文:I agree that parents should use money as an incentive. Nowadays, kids have more pocket money and they grow up with iPads and smartphones and overall they grow up in a richer environment. It may be difficult for kids to behave well in school because some are rebellious by nature, some move around a lot and can't really control themselves, but a cash incentive could be something they undesrstand and could prove to be useful. Of course, this doesn't mean that only cash is enough, a more comprehensive approach is needed, but money incentive can definitely be useful and should be used.

音mai频meng在附件。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
发表于 2017-10-12 19:46:49 | 显示全部楼层
顶楼主!               
 楼主| 发表于 2017-10-12 21:50:31 | 显示全部楼层
Your friend often feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you give him/

解题: 准备时间很短,就想一些关键词,try, practice, preparation, 三个差不多了。这个题目的解答很常规,无需想太多,不需要太创新,清晰表达意思即可。

Answer: First, I would tell him that he has to try it. If he doesn't even try it, due to fear of losing face or any other reason, then it's very hard to cure the nervousness. Then I would recommend practicing often. Like they say, practice makes perfect. Practice can help him get better at speaking publicly and if you are good at something, then you don't need to be nervous. Practice can make him more familiar with speaking publicly and therefore more comfortable. Finally, I would suggest being well prepared. If you know your topic very well and know what you're talking about, then that can reduce nervousness too.

音mai频meng见附件

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
发表于 2017-10-14 18:44:04 | 显示全部楼层
楼主一看就是做广告的,最讨厌这种牌坊立得很高的人,假!!!!!
 楼主| 发表于 2017-10-14 18:59:35 | 显示全部楼层
Do you agree or disagree University students should take part-time jobs

解读:这个也是见仁见智的问题。我挑不的角度说吧。
我15秒里想到的主要论点是,学生应该集中心思在学习上,临时工的工资回报一般比较低,好好学习谋求好工作的回报远远大于临时工,以及工作后,去系统地学习知识的时间就少了很多,更应该珍惜大学时间,但是找一些好的实习机会是有必要的,只是说那些打零工的“part-time job”就算了。

Answer: I disagree that University students should take part-time jobs.  To be clear, part-time jobs here refers to those basic jobs that pay minimum wage, not a fancy internship at a large company that could be useful for jobhunting later. I believe that students should focus on studying, because part-time jobs often pay very little, and speaking from experience, getting a good full-time job pays far more than the little that could be earned from part-time jobs in college, and getting good grades is important for getting a good full-time job. Also, after you start working, you have very little time to systematically learn new knowledge, so students should treasure their time in university even more and spending it on learning knowledge.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
发表于 2017-10-14 22:54:59 | 显示全部楼层
请问这位楼主,您托福考119分的秘诀是什么呢?

楼主快秀出你的秘诀来吧!!!!

我认识这个楼主!!!轻轻松松119!!!!
发表于 2017-10-14 23:01:20 | 显示全部楼层
拜楼主,拜楼主,能小的一个119吗??
小的当年申请Texas A&M没能上,特别难过!!!如今5年过去了,还是很想去Texas唉!!!楼主!!!快带我考个119带我飞吧!!!

|||||||||||||||楼主||||||||||||||||||
渣渣如我,申不上TAMU

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-10-15 13:46:42 | 显示全部楼层
Some people prefer to work in an office, others prefer to work from home, Which do you prefer
解题思路:考生可能没有work/实习过,那就以study的感觉替代work。如果选择office,无非就是可以更有利于专注,家里的干扰物太多,动不动就睡着了等等,多补充点细节夯实一下论点。
Answer:  I prefer working in an office. The surrounding environment is very important to one's efficiency. When working in an office, everyone around you is working and you have to keep up with their pace. Falling asleep at the workplace is rude and may even lead to getting fired. Whereas at home, you might feel tired and fall asleep. The home environment is too comfortable and there are too many distractions. Also, in an office, it's easier to communicate with colleagues and face to face communication is more effective as you see others' body language, whereas you would miss out on this if you worked from home and could only call colleagues.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
发表于 2017-10-16 09:09:46 | 显示全部楼层
119.。。。服气。。。
 楼主| 发表于 2017-10-17 21:52:01 | 显示全部楼层
The university wants to provide students more entertainments and three choices are provided below, which do you prefer and why?
-A concert given by professional musicians;
-A lecture from a well-known professor;
-A play.
解题思路:这道题是开放式,选择哪个完全是个人喜好,只要能有理有据的说清楚选择的理由就好。下面以我的选择为例进行解答。
Personally I would say I prefer a concert given by professional musicians.
First of all, it’s uncommon to see professional musicians performing in university campus and I suppose it would be a great opportunity to appreciate some real music.
Next, simply sitting in the hall and listening to the music make me feel relaxed. I don’t have to be very focused. If I am listening to a lecture from a well-known professor, maybe I have to focus and think a lot. That’s not entertainment for me in an intense study atmosphere.
Last but not least, I firmly believe going to a concert together with my pal could enhance friendship as concert is always a memorable experience for me
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:29
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部