搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: BostonLobster
打印 上一主题 下一主题

独家高分口语段子和音频(非网上抄来)

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-10-17 22:26:00 | 只看该作者
"Which  one of the following activities would you like to choose to do in the  class?
-a scene play with your partner
-presentation to the class about a place that you're familiar with
-read a selection of a poem"
解题思路:这个题目有点点难度,跳自己熟悉的。理由就赶紧编一点吧。
Answer: I would prefer to perform a scene play with my partner. Watching other people perform in plays and movies has always been a great delight to me. I like to be more proactive and hence like performing myself. Though I'm only an amateur, I enjoy acting and role play. This is because it's fun to imagine different characters acting under different scenarios and performing these characters to the fullest. During the performance, I feel like I am the character I role play.  By using language, body language, and even the surrounding scenery creatively and comprehensively, we can tell a story that engages the audience.  A successful performance entertains the audience and this gives me the greatest pleasure.
12#
发表于 2017-10-18 18:15:57 | 只看该作者
质量很高啊 支持!
13#
发表于 2017-10-18 18:37:26 | 只看该作者
看一下!               
14#
发表于 2017-10-18 21:52:53 | 只看该作者
求继续更新~~
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-10-18 22:18:04 | 只看该作者

Which of the followings do you think is most important to a country's success?
- Business success
- Medical care
-Education system
解题思路:这道题其实选自己熟悉的说就行了,不过我还是俗气的认为只有商业上的成功才能真正的使国家强大,经济基础决定上层建筑。
That's a very good topic. If I have to pick one most important thing from these three, I will pick business success for sure. Basically I believe Business success leads to economy development and economy development means real benefit to the people.
First, Business success could generate more tax and provide fund for public use, such as medical system and education, so I firmly believe business success is the foundation for the success of a country. Second, business success creates jobs and higher income, higher income make people happy. Third, business success helps a country gain respect around the globe. So in conclusion, I think business success is the most important one for a country’s success
16#
发表于 2017-10-19 15:17:53 | 只看该作者
顶!!!!谢谢分享~~~~准备从楼主的段子里总结一些常用句子自己用哈哈哈
17#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-10-19 20:15:07 | 只看该作者
Suggestions  for a friend who would like to make new friends in a new city or a new  school.
解题思路:这题虽然设计得每个人都有话说,但真的有点偏,短短几秒里不容易想出太多。我第一个能想到的是be outgoing, take an interest in others, participate in after school or after work activities.
Answer: If a friend of mine wanted to make friends in a new city or a new school, I would tell them to start by being outgoing. If you're stuck home or in a dorm all day watching TV shows, then you won't be meeting people in real life and your chances of making new friends is lower. Then, I would suggest participating in after school or after work activities, which exposes you to a variety of people, some of which you will get along with and become friends with. Finally I would suggest taking an interest in others. Pay close attention to other people so you can quickly immerse yourself in the city or school's culture and be more able to bond with others.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
18#
发表于 2017-10-20 02:50:04 来自手机 | 只看该作者
发表于 2017-10-14 18:59:35
本帖最后由 BostonLobster 于 2017-10-14 23:14 编辑

Do yo...

Mark一下
19#
发表于 2017-10-20 16:46:24 | 只看该作者
mark~~
20#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-10-20 21:53:33 | 只看该作者
Three ways to do a history project
1. Shooting videos
2. Interviewing the elders
3. Writing thesis
解题思路:个人认为历史项目很容易变得无聊,因此需要想办法让项目变得有趣。拍个短片可能有趣,但今天拍的历史,都是今天的而不是历史的;看论文实在无聊。。而同长者交谈就成为了最好的选择。
I love history and I love talking and communicating with people, so my choice for this question is the second one, interviewing the elders.
A solid history project should demonstrate truth and fact. Elders are true witness of what happened in the past so I do believe they can provide more useful information and make things trustworthy. Second, by talking and interacting with each other, I can ask what I want to know and get more details which could make my project profound. At last, I want my project interesting. A history project can easily become boring but real people talking will definitely make project more vivid.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:29
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部