ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: BostonLobster

独家高分口语段子和音频(非网上抄来)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2017-10-30 23:10:33 | 显示全部楼层
If there were the last piece of land for green plants, would you like to have any more buildings on it?
解题思路:我觉得完全是开放题,我个人就朝环保的方向说了。
If there were the last piece of land for green plant, I definitely don’t want any more buildings on it. There are so many buildings and houses on earth and vegetation zone is becoming smaller and smaller. Human beings cut down trees for paper, for house and for other things they need. People raise sheep and cattle on grasslands for meat and grasslands are becoming desert. So obviously human beings are destroying the natural green space and in turn we see the properties surrounded by plants and parks are selling for incredible price, for example, central park in New York. So in general we need more plants not buildings.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-1 20:11:32 | 显示全部楼层
To  communicate with others, do you prefer to send text messages or making calls.
解题:这题我觉得可以区分不同情形说。这会有点险,因为如果两个论点没有说清楚,反而弄巧成拙。
It would depend on the situation. For important issues, I would definitely make a phone call, because there are many things that can't be conveyed by text alone. The tone of the person you're talking to and the intonation he or she uses, are all very key elements of "communicating".  For example, if you ask someone a question and they hesitate, this could mean a lot. Whereas if you send a text, it could just be normal delay. But for unimportant issues, I would probably send a text message because the sender and receiver can both read and reply at their leisure.  If I were to call someone about every tiny thing, this would be highly inefficient.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-3 07:58:34 | 显示全部楼层
建立学生的校园期刊:支持态度
解题思路:既然题目明确说了支持,就想尽法子说校园期刊的好。
I am definitely in support of creating campus periodical for students. I think this periodical should be published in both paper and electronic version so it can reach more students. There are many benefits for doing this. First, it can provide a platform for students to display what they like and what's trendy in campus. Second, a campus periodical operated by students and publish students’ article can bring more students involved in the campus life and make campus more vivid. Third, it can help students practice many types of abilities, such as interview, editing and so on. So in general I believe it’s a good idea to have campus periodical for students.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-3 23:43:23 | 显示全部楼层
Talk about a study habit of yours that is different from others. Explain your answer in details.
解题:有点难度,所以平时各种段子都要准备好,到时候就可以套用了。
A study habit of mine is that is different from others is I like to prepare to the point of exhaustion. If there's a certain type of problem, for example, math, I want to see almost every problem that's existed for it until I totally grasp it. This is very exhausting and time intensive and perhaps not very efficient. I don't consider myself to be as smart as those who see a problem and memorize it at once so I have to do it the old fashioned way and put in those 10,000 hours to achieve perfection. I would say that this is not for everyone but it's one of my peculiar habits. To each his own I would say.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-4 23:09:38 | 显示全部楼层
Some people prefer to shop in big shopping malls, other prefer smaller shops. Which do you prefer? Explain in details.
解题思路:纯开放题,个人觉得大商场方便点,就说大商场吧。
Personally I prefer to shop in big shopping malls. First, big shopping mall has many brands in it and the mall will have similar products in same district. I can compare different products easily and get to know the feature of these products at one time without walking into multiple stores. Another important thing is saving time, you don’t need to spend time finding different stores to buy different type of things, you can find shoes, bags, accessories, literally everything in one shopping mall, so called one-stop shop. Finally, big shopping mall always have promotion which offer deep discount and you can even combine promotion across the brands.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-5 18:55:19 | 显示全部楼层
Which of the following transportation methods do you think is the most enjoyable? Bicycle, automobile or train? Explain your answer in details.
解题:旅游玩耍类,要回答为什么喜欢这种交通工具,肯定要结合一点例子咯。
I prefer taking the train. The train is the most effortless way of transportation, unlike the other two methods, it does not require any exertion of energy. When I ride a bike or drive a car I need to pay attention to the traffic, which happens to be very congested in my country and I have to be highly focused at all times. But I can kick back and relax when taking the train. The train also allows me to travel long distances. It takes about 6 hours to travel 1000 kilometers on the train, much faster than if I had drive a car. I could be on an train at 6 am and arrive at a distant tourist area by noon, and I can spend the whole journey taking a nap, instead of having to remain in an alert state of mind while driving. Plus, the sitting space on a train is spacious enough and you can read or rest comfortably. So overall, I find trains most enjoyable.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-6 21:38:15 | 显示全部楼层
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that people will read less in the future. Give examples and details in your answer.
解题思路:首先我得定义reading为读书,然后才能接着说;这题无所谓对错,说出观点就可以。
Giving the reality nowadays, I agree with the statement that people will read less in the future and I assume read means reading books. Obviously people are spending more time on their smart phones and pads, not paper books and newspapers. Not only because mobile devices are easier to carry, people can also social with each other via apps and web. Furthermore, short videos seems to be trendy in the young age group. You can find people watching short video everywhere and live shows are incredibly popular in China right now. Finally, today’s earth is generating more information than ever, everyone is trying to catch up with the world, reading is just too slow.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
发表于 2017-11-7 15:05:11 | 显示全部楼层
Mark一下!               
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-7 21:47:51 | 显示全部楼层
Talk about a type of clothing that's popular in your country.
解题:像我这种缺乏审美的,这种问题如果不事先准备就跪了。衣食住行是常考题,平时要准备一些。临时发挥我只能想出最土的答案 ( ╯□╰ )
Answer: The Zhongshan suit is popular in my country. It looks like a normal western suit but with more pockets, ostensibly because Sun Yatsen, the suit's namesake, loved to read and wanted more pockets so he could carry books inside them. Other than that, it's a fairly modest type of clothing, pretty much just a slightly modified western suit.But it carries great historic significance as Sun Yat-sen is considered a great man in our country's history and is still remembered fondly. On certain occasions, our country's leaders wear this type of clothing as it is highly symbolic and it's still popular among the middle aged and elder people of my country.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-8 23:17:10 | 显示全部楼层
Do you agree or disagree university students should take part-time jobs.
解题思路:本题怎么说都行,个人觉得做兼职或实习一类的有好处,所以就说同意。
I definitely agree with that university students should take part-time jobs. Student taking part-time jobs has many benefits. First, part-time jobs could bring some income for students, obviously this is one major benefit. Second, although part-time job is not real full-time job, students could still get a chance to experience the real working environment and accumulate precious experience for future job hunting, as we all know potential employers love to see fresh grad having part-time or internship experience.  Also by doing part-time jobs students can make new friends and learn many things from them because what university teach is very limited and students needs some street smart.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:20
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部