搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: BostonLobster
打印 上一主题 下一主题

独家高分口语段子和音频(非网上抄来)

[复制链接]
41#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-9 22:57:04 | 只看该作者
Talk about an after school activity that you enjoy doing the most. Give specific reasons and details to support your response.
答题:其实就是绘声绘色描述自己的兴趣爱好。
I enjoy playing chess the most. Despite the fact that AlphaGo is quickly making board games no longer that exciting for the imagination, I still find playing chess deeply entertaining. There are theoretically an infinite number of chess games that can be played. Every chess game is different and I must continuously adapt to a new situation and calculate the best play. There is great satisfaction when my calculations are correct and I win! Chess is also a wonderful game because I have to train myself to look many steps ahead, something that is useful for general life too. There is always someone better at the game than I am and this forces me to be humble and continuously improve.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
42#
发表于 2017-11-10 13:23:51 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!               
43#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-10 21:50:24 | 只看该作者
Some people prefer to spend spare time by themselves, others prefer to spend it with family members. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
解题思路:当然是和家人一起过比较开心,毕竟父母在变老,我们作为子女要多陪老人。
Of course I prefer to spend spare time with my family members. Ever since I was a young kid, my father was busy all the time and I barely saw him every day, so I take family as one very important part of my life. We spend more than eight hours every working day in office with colleagues, but only limited time in home with family so I would rather stay with family. Family reminds you that you always have a backup which you can trust and rely on. Also as my parents are getting older, it’s my responsibility to accompany them and make them happy, I don’t want them to feel lonely.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
44#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-11 18:32:09 | 只看该作者
Talk about a volunteer work you enjoy doing, explain why you enjoy it in details.
答题:其实并没有什么志愿经历,YY一段。其实我觉得编个世博会,村官之类的更合适。
I maintain the English Corner at our school. We attract people from all majors to our club and we periodically meet and practice oral English. Since the schoolmates who come have different levels of English ability, I group them according to their capability and they use English to converse with each other. Soon I found that it was very hard for each group to keep the conversation flow going, so I would set a topic and agenda beforehand and direct the flow of the conversation. Sometimes it's about a best selling book, other times it's about a movie or a recent school event. It's basically volunteer work for me because I'm helping others practice their oral English. I enjoy it because it's rewarding when I see schoolmates that could barely speak evolve into confident though not necessarily fluent talkers.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
45#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-12 18:31:12 | 只看该作者

Some people prefer to work in an office, others prefer to work from home. Which do you prefer?
解题思路:窃以为工作就是工作,还是在办公室里比较好。理由有很多,比如随时可以和同事交流,更好的设备之类的。。
Well I would say I prefer to work in an office. Work is work and only when you stay in an office you feel like you are working. You can communicate with colleagues and exchange ideas with other people, you can find support if you need it. You don’t want to work alone, trust me. Teamwork is more important than ever. If you work from home, you will have trouble finding the right people and support you need and I am sure you will be distracted by things in home. Meanwhile I believe most office will have better equipment and devices for work use and the productivity will be higher.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
46#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-13 22:49:14 | 只看该作者
Some managers tend to check worker’s task closely or frequently, while others tend to check them rarely or casually. Which is better for management?
解题思路:这个题目很贴近实际工作,可能在实习中会有类似感触。但其实在社团等活动中,无论是领导还是被领导,都对这个议题有话说。
Answer: I believe that checking on a worker casually leads to better results. Speaking from experience, the worst managers I've worked for were constantly asking me for updates and criticizing my every move.  The best managers I've worked for fully delegated the tasks to me and only occasionally checked up on me. The rest of the time I could focus on getting things done my way and sometimes I would come up with a better method. Of course, casual or rare checkups don't mean no supervision at all. The great managers would give frank and relevant feedback when they reviewed my work and point me in the right direction. I think this is better for management as workers are given more initiative to achieve on their own while also maintaining necessary supervision.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
47#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-15 23:28:42 | 只看该作者
If a mayor is to selected from the following candidates ,who all have no political experience but are successful in their own field, which one do you think is the best candidate for mayor?
1.   A university professor
2.   A businessman
3.   A doctor
解题思路:这恐怕是ETS历史上难得出过的考题,问这种尴尬的问题。我就挑这个奇葩题目回答一下咯。考试时候可能挑教授或者医生回答一下,万一考官不喜欢川普呢,这个就说不清楚了是吧。
Answer: I think the businessman would be the best candidate. In order to succeed, businessmen build coalitions among stakeholders. This capability is crucial for mayors too, since they govern cities that have stakeholders from all backgrounds and with different types of needs. By taking all stakeholders into account, a broad portion of the residents are covered. Businessmen also have to compromise to reach deals and often have to create win-win situations for all sides involved. It is important for a mayor to be willing to compromise and make the deals that benefit everyone, instead of being stubborn on his pet ideas and projects. Taking these into consideration, I would believe the businessman to be the best candidate for mayor.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
48#
发表于 2017-11-16 10:39:16 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!               
49#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-17 00:27:26 | 只看该作者
Do you prefer driving a car or taking public transportation?
解题思路:我个人喜欢坐地铁的,可能和生活环境有关。。所以我就说喜欢公共交通。
Personally I would prefer taking public transportation. I lived in Manhattan for more than three years and now I am back in Shanghai. In these metropolitan areas you have well-planed subway lines, bus and trains. For example, subways lines in New York is 24/7 and no matter how late you can always jump on the subway train and get home. Another important thing is that you don’t have to worry too much about parking if you take public transportation. Sometimes you need to move car every two or three hours in Manhattan. Don’t forget environmental protection. If you take public transportation you are saving the world by cutting emissions.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
50#
发表于 2017-11-17 08:23:11 来自手机 | 只看该作者
Thanks for sharing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:35
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部