发表于 2017-11-17 11:18:15 | 只看该作者
楼主好厉害啊~~~~

楼主我发现了一个主题为财务英语的微信公众号~~~楼主也来关注一下吧。叫 华盛顿大道46号 ~~~

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
52#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-19 20:16:20 | 只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the statement people's personality never changes.
解题:这个有点玄哦,但是没有标准答案。
I disagree with the statement that people's personality never changes. One of my friends used to be very introverted in university and people in the same class barely knew him. In fact, even classmates two dorms away weren't aware of his existence. But then he went to New York and studied and worked there and now he's very outgoing and extroverted. I think what he experienced in New York, the fact that he had to deal with a new environment and even work in foreign country, shaped his personality to become totally different. So I think personalities can definitely change based on major experiences and different environments.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
53#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-21 23:21:28 | 只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to live at place where the climate stays the same all year round.
解题思路:个人偏好四季分明的季节,不然太无聊。。
I am so disagree with the statement that it is better to live at place where the climate stays the same year round. My hometown has four very obvious seasons and you can easily tell the beauty of different season. For example in spring you see flowers, in summer you see birds, in autumn you see yellow leaves and in winter you see snow. The changing natural environment brings fun and joy. Also if the climate stays the same you may not be able to enjoy fruits from different season, which is very important for me. Needless to say changing seasons offer so many activities which you could enjoy all year round.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
54#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-24 21:39:02 | 只看该作者
Do you agree with disagree with the statement that it's easier to teach children in primary schools than students in universities.  
解题:这个各抒己见即可,可以套用幼儿学习的段子,也可以套用大学学习的段子。
I think it's easier to teach children in primary schools. Firstly, children have less prejudice and are more impressionable. They do not judge facts based on past experience, which may be totally wrong, but absorb new information with literally a fresh eye. It's easier to start something from scratch than to build on an existing, perhaps even flawed foundation. Secondly, children are overall more curious about the outside world. University students are very busy planning for the future etc so they might not be as curious as a child who is seeing everything for the first time. That's why I think it's easier to teach children in primary schools than students in universities.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
55#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-26 20:40:32 | 只看该作者
Some people believe that we should not discuss the private activities of popular people, like movie stars and singers. Do you agree? Why?
解题:经典米国三观题。同意的角度比较容易回答,我挑不同意的角度进行回答咯。
Answer: I disagree that we should not discuss the private activities of popular people. Due to their fame, celebrities influence trends in society. So it's ideal for them to be good role models and having their private activities talked about serves as a check on their actions, maintaining society's ethical standards. Also, private activities of celebrities are often public because those celebrities make it public in order to gain fame and attention. So it's mostly their fault they are on the front pages and if they wanted to be talked about, I don't see why we shouldn't. So yea that's why I think we should be able to discuss private activities.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:07
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部