搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: haisung2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

《再见了CEIBS,爱你恨你怨你念你》作者开心网上发现的帖子

[复制链接]
11#
发表于 2012-12-19 21:50:31 | 只看该作者
首先,个人认为这是cindy有感而发的作品,写得还是很有骨血的,并非有意为之的软文。其次,中欧人都会被打上母校的烙印,现在仍能看到离校多年的校友回校捐赠;我的导师是10年前毕业的EMBA,至今仍愿意百忙之中无偿提携后辈,正是这种荣耀感和凝聚力造就了中欧的校友网络。
12#
发表于 2012-12-19 22:02:42 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
13#
发表于 2012-12-19 22:16:42 | 只看该作者
写的太好了,这种生活没经历过的人是无法感受的。
-- by 会员 simba18 (2012/12/19 20:53:52)

尼玛这种中欧校友赞中欧软文的帖子,真是虚假得让人作呕。

你这种行为本身就证明中欧的失败了。一个毕业这么多年的中欧校友还成天在这里顶中欧,是中欧的失败,更是你个人的失败。你都毕业这么多年了,跟中欧还不断奶?你还要把精神荣耀寄托在母校上?有病吧你?
-- by 会员 bolan (2012/12/19 21:12:37)

Bolan脑子有病
14#
发表于 2012-12-19 22:23:41 | 只看该作者
15#
发表于 2012-12-19 22:29:12 | 只看该作者
管理作为一种实践,“人”是其中最核心的所在,团队的凝聚力、成员的归属感和自我实现,都是motivation中重要的组成的部分。

再转一篇中欧英国籍在校同学 wing 发表在Finacial Times 上的文章,从国际学生的角度写中欧的学习和生活。

个人很喜欢那句“our destiny is of our own choosing”,态度会决定很多事

In the blink of an eye, three months have passed since I arrived in Shanghai to begin my MBA at Ceibs. As I look at the rays of the warm evening sun through the library windows and procrastinate over studying for final exams, I ponder a frequent question that has been asked of me of late: ‘Why did you choose to do an MBA in China’?

One of the most commonly known facts about working in China is the importance of interpersonal relationships – connections with people – ‘guanxi’. What is less known is that it is a far more complicated concept than it first seems.

I believe the complication begins with integrating into Chinese culture which is highly diverse. People have their respective local dialects and their way of thinking can sometimes be as varied as the language they speak. I came with the hope of ultimately starting a business based in greater China. I felt that one of the most suitable places to connect with like-minded individuals would be within an established business school in the region.

My first school term has mainly been spent integrating with the diverse student community of 203 individuals. Over one-third are international students, mainly from the US, Korea and India. I have learnt a great deal from one particular member of my project team who was a serial entrepreneur before he decided to enrol in business school. He chose Ceibs because he wanted to learn more about the western approach to management as well as the opportunity it provided to meet potential business partners – both elements he considers vital to further his portfolio of business ventures in the future.

It has been one of my most rewarding experiences to hear about and learn from his experiences (for example in working in a B2B environment in China), as well as getting the opportunity to build a strong relationship based on mutual respect and working together on assignments.

As with most MBA programmes, the significant amount of hours you spend in intensive discussions with your project teams and classmates is a rewarding yet exhausting experience. I cannot shrug off the mental and physical toughness that has been required to balance my new life (integration) and the old one (family and friends). Yet I believe the gains from this 18-month programme will be more than enough to justify all the hard work: strong friendships and a solid professional network, plus the knowledge and skills that will help me start my own business.

As I look around the library, I see classmates working hard to meet their respective aspirations. Each of us understands that the decision to come here has empowered us to change our lives. Now, our destiny is of our own choosing.
16#
发表于 2012-12-19 22:36:00 | 只看该作者
17#
发表于 2012-12-19 22:46:19 | 只看该作者
同样是wing 在ft上的文章,讲述 The perils of obsession with the grade point average

同样的教育,最后大家所得的,未必是同样的东西, walk our own paths.

I would say that deep self-reflection is a core part of the MBA curriculum. This is because maintaining your personal perspective is potentially one of the most important things during a MBA – to keep your sanity if nothing else!

It is key as there are so many things going on which make it is easy to lose sight of your own path.

This is particularly true at the start of the programme where the academic work generally consumes most of your time and where one of the most commonly heard problems is the over-obsession with grade point average or GPA.

Students are all graded relative to each other (“like a horse-race” as our marketing professor would say) and this naturally leads to a highly competitive environment. Getting a bad grade does not necessarily mean you are not producing good work, but the quality of your work is just not as good as, say, the person next to you (at least in the eyes of the grader). It also means that if the majority of the class is eager to get a good grade, then others need to work hard at the same time to maintain a satisfactory grade.

There is definitely a variety of reasons for wanting to perform well academically. For example, people who have never studied a business or finance-oriented discipline before their MBA would naturally want to put extra emphasis on that part of their learning.

There are also very good quality learning aspects from the course material and performing well relative to your peers in this respect can be very rewarding.

For example, I have greatly benefited from the ‘case method’ of studying. It really helps me to develop a systematic approach to solving real business problems and to present the solution to a wide audience for a wide range of disciplines ranging from marketing, corporate finance to economics.

It often feels that there are too many cases to complete within a given week. However, I believe this is one of the most valuable learning elements of the course as it really simulates a competitive working environment in terms of the time pressure and teamwork, as well as the process of picking up a business problem, solving it and then presenting a final, executable solution.

On the other hand, there is a negative side to the academics structure as well. Many people put a lot of pressure on themselves to obtain a better grade purely because of peer pressure.

Some professors regularly remind us that the GPA is only one element of the learning experience, but there are still many instances where people are trying to adjust their grades and complaining to the professors.

In this context, I believe it is important to reflect on questions such as ‘What am I trying to achieve? What can I do better to improve on the current situation?’

After all, the journey is different for everyone and we should all aim to walk our own paths.
18#
发表于 2012-12-20 08:46:37 | 只看该作者
试问Bolan老兄为什么一口咬定这是"低级的软文"? 说大家都"沉浸在真实的丑陋"中?又口口声声说“中欧刻意营造虚假的荣耀感,不过是为了招生骗钱而已。中欧mba学员刻意维护这种荣耀,不过是为了欺骗社会大众而已?”

如果不是作者瞎编胡诌, 文中所描绘的中欧学习生活还是很不错的,起码对我而言很有吸引力。起码这些同学的背景素质还是不错的, 这跟中欧的教学、就业无关。

我倒是想听听Bolan怎么看中欧?

本人目前也在着手准备明年的申请,同时也在比较几所不同的学校,很想听听你的高见,但希望客观。
19#
发表于 2012-12-20 09:30:31 | 只看该作者
试问Bolan老兄为什么一口咬定这是"低级的软文"? 说大家都"沉浸在真实的丑陋"中?又口口声声说“中欧刻意营造虚假的荣耀感,不过是为了招生骗钱而已。中欧mba学员刻意维护这种荣耀,不过是为了欺骗社会大众而已?”

如果不是作者瞎编胡诌, 文中所描绘的中欧学习生活还是很不错的,起码对我而言很有吸引力。起码这些同学的背景素质还是不错的, 这跟中欧的教学、就业无关。

我倒是想听听Bolan怎么看中欧?

本人目前也在着手准备明年的申请,同时也在比较几所不同的学校,很想听听你的高见,但希望客观。
-- by 会员 水木年华2012 (2012/12/20 8:46:37)

你希望bolan客观评价?
20#
发表于 2012-12-20 11:47:49 | 只看该作者
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-9-22 02:04
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部