[精华] [复制链接]
101#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-18 18:51:00 | 只看该作者

Counting Down Clock: 12 days

一走过昨天我的孩子气,我的孩子气给我勇气自从那一天起,我自己做决定

After 17

今天是416号。还有12天,呵呵!12,正好是我要申请学校的数字。很好,真的。

昨天做了报名时发的网上模考,感觉不错哈!虽然题量明显少很多,而且也没有干扰。但起码让我很安心。真的。我不怕不怕。

学校429号下午放假,可惜53号就要返校了。实在是。。。不过,我想可以考虑一下晚点再去,休息休息,反正要到长沙参加CCTV省预选赛嘛~~嘿嘿!

心情很好,单词基本上搞定了。真是痛苦哟,现在有种浑身上下抖单词的错觉。

加油!再坚持12天就完战!

LAC~我来也~

今天中午睡得迷迷糊糊的时候,橘子发短信告诉我熊文涛被Williams录取了!天哪!LAC第一名,比Harvard还难进的Williams呀!还一不小心成了王力宏的校友了!更"恐怖"的是还有一年48刀的奖学金,四年就是20万刀! LAC真慷慨呀!......熊哥太有才了!牛人!动力~

真幸福,我也要加油!考上自己喜欢的LAC

HoHo~

呵呵~我的Delta听力部分,据说跟真考很像,还有点点小难的哦~还不错吧~

Delta (Listening):

Test 1:  33/34

Test 2:  31/34

Test 3:  31/33

Test 4:  30/34

I am Jecci !

102#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-18 18:52:00 | 只看该作者

Counting Down Clock: 12 days

一走过昨天我的孩子气,我的孩子气给我勇气自从那一天起,我自己做决定

After 17

今天是416号。还有12天,呵呵!12,正好是我要申请学校的数字。很好,真的。

昨天做了报名时发的网上模考,感觉不错哈!虽然题量明显少很多,而且也没有干扰。但起码让我很安心。真的。我不怕不怕。

学校429号下午放假,可惜53号就要返校了。实在是。。。不过,我想可以考虑一下晚点再去,休息休息,反正要到长沙参加CCTV省预选赛嘛~~嘿嘿!

心情很好,单词基本上搞定了。真是痛苦哟,现在有种浑身上下抖单词的错觉。

加油!再坚持12天就完战!

LAC~我来也~

今天中午睡得迷迷糊糊的时候,橘子发短信告诉我熊文涛被Williams录取了!天哪!LAC第一名,比Harvard还难进的Williams呀!还一不小心成了王力宏的校友了!更"恐怖"的是还有一年48刀的奖学金,四年就是20万刀! LAC真慷慨呀!......熊哥太有才了!牛人!动力~

真幸福,我也要加油!考上自己喜欢的LAC

HoHo~

呵呵~我的Delta听力部分,据说跟真考很像,还有点点小难的哦~还不错吧~

Delta (Listening):

Test 1:  33/34

Test 2:  31/34

Test 3:  31/33

Test 4:  30/34

I am Jecci !

103#
发表于 2007-4-18 20:56:00 | 只看该作者

MM 作文里关于妈妈的例子是真的吗

MM 好强啊 大大大大大大牛

你听力怎么这么强 说说经验啊 

104#
发表于 2007-4-18 22:25:00 | 只看该作者

Arroyo的例子是什么啊。。。分享一下吧 哎 刚才看到你提到zimo 才知道,似乎你妈妈也是套用在那个例子上的吧 还以为你妈比zimo还牛呢,还想提醒她出书呢!!

105#
发表于 2007-4-19 16:34:00 | 只看该作者
作为高二的同胞,支持一下
106#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-19 17:52:00 | 只看该作者

Counting Down Clock: 9 days

好开心啊! 作文的字数终于控制在460到480了! 考试时要是有这个水平就基本上就好了.加油!

昨天晚上和洗洗一起在教室试了以下impromptu speech,很惊讶地发现我说英语的速度突然变得好快好快,跟上个学期门哥喊我起来讲即兴演讲根本不是一个档次,就好象不经过大脑就似的.连我自己也不敢相信.原来是真的可以提高的.

决定从昨天起早上5点50起来做听力,呵呵!是不是有点残酷啊?但是其实还是蛮开心的!至少这样心里比较塌实.不过,今天早上做Kaplan的Test 3的听力着实把我打击到了,只能用惨烈来形容.其实我觉得我听懂了,也做了很多有用的笔记,可好像我的思维和答案不一样.诶诶~不过我做OG和DELTA的正确率都蛮高的.希望真考不要像Kaplan那样怪异就好.还是做Barron’s吧!虽然它很长很长很长……忽忽~

昨天晚上雅原有采访我,其实我也不知道我有啥好采访的.迷迷糊糊也不知道说了些啥.问我怎么英语学得这么好,我还真不觉得我英语有多好.要说好那比我好的多得去了.只是我比较会把握机遇.人家有擅长考试的,有擅长口语的.我好像是两者都还行的那一类吧!所以当上次我听到有人怀疑我能力的时候,我也没说什么,毕竟一个人活在世界上不可能令所有的人都满意.也不必要让所有人都满意,生活归根到底还是自己的.只要自己过地舒坦,过得问心无愧,过得没有遗憾就够了.其他的,let it go.

在着手准备One Inch Closer,可是连封面弄成啥样都没主意.是简单点吸引人还是复杂点精致点呢?

也不知道五月份会忙成啥样……

肯定比一心一意准备托福疲惫,现在虽然每天都蛮紧,但是还不至于手忙脚乱的程度.但是五月份的话.最重要的是要把GRE“吃”下去,然后就是12份PS,3封推荐信,One Inch Closer,还要跟学校交涉一些事情.

五月份还要参加CCTV希望之星湖南省决赛.加油呀!Jecci!

忽忽~最近跟自己说的最多的一句话就是“加油”了.真的.

加油!Jecci!坚持!

107#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-19 18:11:00 | 只看该作者

During the past decade when the whole world have been experiencing tremendous variations in almost all respects, no one, generally, can be ignored of such a fact that the virtues we get from life carry more weight. While when it comes to the problem that whether we gain most significant values in lessons or life experiences, tradition has it that the majority of people may naturally stick to the idea that people surely get more precious in school-life. Nevertheless, others, in contrast, deem the practical experiences we get from life outweigh those in classes and actually it is also my point.

No one can neglect the fact that people, especially adolescents, may indubitably confront with cataclysms throughout one's life. And at this point, the solutions and ways are always act as a guiding star, telling one which is the right way. Take my self as an example, during last summer vacation, I together with my friends went to Beijing to attend an English Competition. Hardly could I forget the moment I spent on the train with two American elder people. It was they taught me the true meaning of experience. I still remember the old gentle men told me with an amiable smile, "Jecci, you should make it clear that you are going to enjoy the process, not the final result. Just like me and my wife, we went to China and worked as oral teachers only for the unique experience, not money or vanity." I nodded my head firmly and kept it as my motto during the whole competition. Although I did not get the first prize, the unusual experience certainly added colorful moments in my growing-up way. Of course, this can not be compared to those laws and theories we learned from lessons.

Another factor also concerning my attention is that the values we obtained outside school are more practical and useful in real life. Scarcely do we need to think about those equations and theories in daily life. This opinion can be easily supported by a more detailed research from US news. It concretely reveal that senior students in secondary school with high marks, which means absorbed more things from lessons may not be able to go to top universities if they lack of social activities like community service. This clearly indicates that what students really need, or at least surely should be required, is not only the information we got from classes but also how to take it into action in reality.

Admittedly, there are some aspects also worth our considerations such as children's parents may have a strong tendency to perceive high marks from their kids and natural science students may need a considerable quantity of time spending on exercises and quiz.

However, to stand on a whole perspective, as the evidences offered above, it is natural to assert this summary that the important information and experiences obtained outside school is superior to those inside school.

昨天晚上用25分钟写的,字数有所控制--491

108#
发表于 2007-4-20 15:17:00 | 只看该作者

n 紧张阿

特别是看到你的计划N有条理///////

咋看咋觉得悲剧

Anyway, Let us hack our way in April!!!!!

考不好-大不了就去学游泳呗,从古巴游啊游啊游......

109#
发表于 2007-4-20 17:44:00 | 只看该作者
汗~雅礼中学不愧是个特别牛的中学啊。 加油!
110#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-20 19:41:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用Shin_Guo在2007-4-20 15:17:00的发言:

n 紧张阿

特别是看到你的计划N有条理///////

咋看咋觉得悲剧

Anyway, Let us hack our way in April!!!!!

考不好-大不了就去学游泳呗,从古巴游啊游啊游......

小卉卉~你来啦?我们哪天一起去看考场吧?

嘻嘻~

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:25
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部