返回列表 发新帖
楼主: ringo5

[备考日记] 小软的14天一战+20天二战备考战略·超详细版

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-11-15 12:44:55 | 显示全部楼层
11.15 打卡~

TPO14
阅读:5个
听力:11个==囧。又回到考G之前的水平了。对了,G的作文分数是4.5,哦哈哈哈哈,其实对于我花了大概4个小时得到了4.5的成果还是比较满意的啦。上场之后反正也是一通胡写~考完TOEFL,作文水平应该能回来吧~
精听好累啊。唉,坚持坚持!

TIPS:
1)做题的时候,看看错题考的自己笔记有没有记下来。如果没记,去精听几遍,看一下漏掉的点前面有什么提示信息词or语气被忽略的
2)没记的。看看是第几题,上一道题考什么,这一道题考得肯定是上一道题之后的内容。。。看看大概笔记位置。。。看看周边记下的其他信息,来猜测排除错误选项

口语:亦鸥的账户是:ringo5,小伙伴有兴趣可以去看看嘛·~
昨晚说好的精听没有听完,听力一篇植物学就到了12点半,实在撑不住睡觉去了。

下午分析完了错误点再继续贴。以后不许絮叨了!每天做了啥3分钟全部写完!

计划看机经:口语1,2题在45秒内连贯说出;3-6题有空可以做一下翻译。作文看机经练思路,不用全写。

1.听力从明天开始背学科词汇,分题型总结该如何听。
2.每天保持2套TPO的节奏。听力分题型所以就节省出时间,每天上午一套阅读一套口语,6个同类主题的听力段子。如果是conversation就10个。
3.作文要记得积累自己写错了的词汇。

下午:主要是用于写作文,改作文,写作文提纲(英文),改听力错误(大概用了4个小时2个section严重超时!明天控制2h),晚上练了一下口语寂静3道题目。

杂事:项目组有点问题,今天花了一个小时跟小伙伴们聊了聊该怎么修正。之后口语的时候又碰到老朋友跟我聊天。没办法拒绝啊……再后来好朋友从法国打来电话,更不能拒绝啊!所以今天其实浪费了很多时间,导致阅读都没有改错。不过5个题还比较少,明天补上。
说好了今天早点睡,可是转眼又11:50了滚去碎觉!晚安!

作文新开了一个贴。

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-14 23:45:52 | 显示全部楼层
11.14 打卡来了

今天做了TPO19的听力,速度一下子感觉提高了一些,有点吃力了。错了8个。
而且更可怕的不是错误率而是!我4个lecture都没有太听懂。基本上都是连蒙带猜。只能说我运气很好都猜对了。

做笔记有点力不从心。感觉难度提高一点就会有些慌。
然后知道了爸妈想让我申的学校口语要过25分。

晚上练了练3,4题,发现说的时候跟1,2题完全在两个档次。很简单的句子和词汇都说的不顺溜。
顿时感觉到好绝望。

倒计时了,但是自己哪一项都不是很强。哪一项都不可以轻视。没有一个方面是可以少花点功夫的。
我真的可以过100嘛?有点不淡定了。

唉。练练精听吧。练完一个section再睡觉。
发表于 2013-11-14 23:15:46 | 显示全部楼层
ringo5 发表于 2013-11-13 19:41
我第一篇错了4个~都是脑残的细节题T-T囧~~今天做题图快,没看清就选了~~加我QQ呗~~397482906~还能一起复 ...

小软今天肿么木有来打卡呀。。
我最近都不怎么上qq了捏~因为隐身隐习惯了没人找最后干脆也不上了。。
我用微信用的多呀~威信账号就是我CD这个名字啦~嘻嘻
 楼主| 发表于 2013-11-13 19:41:37 | 显示全部楼层
pytina 发表于 2013-11-13 18:03
tpo13!!我今天也刚好做这个阅读!我错了9个唉,而且还是以前做过的情况下。。。
看第二篇的时候就觉得 ...

我第一篇错了4个~都是脑残的细节题T-T囧~~今天做题图快,没看清就选了~~加我QQ呗~~还能一起复习~~
发表于 2013-11-13 18:03:26 | 显示全部楼层
ringo5 发表于 2013-11-13 11:30

上午做了TPO13,阅读居然错了8个~问题还没有厘清,下午改错,上午做题。

tpo13!!我今天也刚好做这个阅读!我错了9个唉,而且还是以前做过的情况下。。。
看第二篇的时候就觉得好难呀,结果一看果然光这篇就错了5个!!
 楼主| 发表于 2013-11-13 11:30:44 | 显示全部楼层

上午做了TPO13,阅读居然错了8个~问题还没有厘清,下午改错,上午做题。
听力错了5个~开心坏了~嘻嘻~~好像是历史最少吧~~喵

阅读改错的结果:
1.断句错:句子没读清楚,就直接选了,后来看了看尼玛它是working with (instead of against )competitors~!
2.脑残题:完全是眼睛瞎了没看清楚没读清楚句子就选了……
3.main idea:错了两道,一道是因为确实没找到定位,其中一个选项的原文中说therefore,我懒了一下也因为没时间看了所以就按照自己的想法选了~
有一道是因为……我也不知道怎么错的,第二遍我没看文章也没看答案选对了……囧~
4.定位:1道,其实包括那道主旨应该是两道
5.句子插入:整个句子都没读太懂,插入的题目里面也没有明显的代词。只有逻辑关系在里面。句子没读懂所以就没选对。第二篇有点难。
6.双重否定:没读顺。今天做题偏快,有些东西没看太清楚就选了。它说的是fail to xxx so unablexxx,选项说的是 因为xxx 就able xxxx了

写了篇作文~~590字~哦哈哈哈哈哈贴过来求拍砖

2. Do you agree or disagree:Younger school children should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language.(10:56-11:28)

Younger school children are the most vital generation for a country to pay attention to. The elaborate ideas should be taken to design not only the duration of study but also better curriculum. Some people agree that the math, science, history and language which are the traditional essential lessons should be concentrated on by younger children. And in this case, students have no extra time to study other lessons, such as painting, singing and instrument. However, their counterparts claim that to study the art and music is required to help younger children broaden their horizens and  perspective. I, actually, agree with the later opinion. Not only because of the view, but also because of the scientific functions of those lessons.

First of all, with the increasing competition, the younger children have to study as early as possible. Even under the age of ten, they have to be sent to many learning class rather than their school to higher their stage and wisdom. Remidiation is more and more popular and expensive in the recent decades. Students who take art and music classes can be more relax and free from pressure of their peer. They can take participate with their competitors to enjoy the music appreciation and draw some pictures together. Actually, the childhood should be the period of amusement and relaxation. The school has the responsibility to protect the younger children to grow up with pleasent while provide the advanced studing environment and equipment.

Secondly, learning art and music can develop both sides of children's brain. The art and music lessons are totally different with the science, math or history, the former focus on the right side while the latter focus on the left one. In addition, because of learning more personal and emotional knowledge, the expression and cognition of the whole world can be developed. In fact, adding the music and art to curriculum can be an efficient way to improve the wisdom of children and generally improve their behavior in other lessons. Sometimes, the students who are not that good in science can behavior excellently in the art. Their confidence can be established in this way. Someone who feels good always has the ability to promote their interest to other aspects of study. What's more, knowledge can sometimes be analogous. The students who figure out some art purpose or music meaning may also work out the science or math problem.

Taking the traditional lessons into consideration, students who have taken too many years and too much time on those may feel very boring and terrible. It's a such horrible way to encourage the enthusiasm on study. Take myself as a typical example, I have focused on the math problem for a whole afternoon and it makes me feel tired. I can not help myself distract from the paper. Then I go to my dorm to take out my violin and choose one of my favorite music to play. Taking one hour or more, I am absolutely relaxed and refreshed. Then maybe I can focus on the math problem better.

The traditional lessons such as math, history and language are utter cruicial for the younger children. But, to some extent, the adding of music and art can assist in learning especially for the development of wisdom and establishment of amused childhood. So for the sake of younger children, they should be requied to study art and music.
发表于 2013-11-12 23:02:59 | 显示全部楼层
ringo5 发表于 2013-11-12 17:51
哇!这么棒!谢谢你的解答~~顿时吃了定心丸~嘻嘻~~不过我做的是TPO10--12,可能相对也不是那么难吧~~很希 ...

是呀,我是下个月考拉,比你晚~看你做题错误率都不高好羡慕,到时候考完记得更新喜讯呀~
 楼主| 发表于 2013-11-12 22:07:42 | 显示全部楼层

今天做了TPO5,两个月前做过一次,现在做居然一点也不记得了……==记忆力简直可怕
阅读:错了3个,两道main idea都错了==囧,而且有点超时~~虽然文章很简单,但是不知道为什么~总是21分钟左右一篇~速度老是提不高。而且老是不能全对~明明都是些不难的题目。
听力:错了7个==这个囧,有一篇就错了4个~是天文的,我记得我好像还听写过~还是一点都不记得~而且今天老是走神……WTF!

总结一下:
1)一道难题:考infer,文中信息是A说。B说。A说。B说这样。infer的东西是B第一次说的,但题目提示却在B第二次说的地方~囧~
2)漏听+走神:4个。
3)笔记不全:类比例子,当时懒了一下没记……结果就忘了
4)单词不认识:compliment
还有两三道其实也没听到,但是用排除法猜对了。

阅读时间紧张,错的都是每篇的最后几道的范围。因为越到后面时间越紧就越着急,容易在paraphrase的时候找错。

今天跟中介商量学校的实情,查了很多资料耽误了一些时间。晚上跟蓝盆友聊天也耽误了一些时间安。
晚上写了篇作文,把我愁死了。憋了快一个小时才憋出380个字。而且写的文不对题……跑题就死定了啊啊啊啊啊啊!贴出来求拍砖~
记得我当年还是雅思考场唯一一个要了第二张答题纸的写货啊!尼玛~不开心~

题目:Do you agree or disagree:Improving schools is the most important factor in successful development of country.

As the education becomes increasingly vital for the country in the whole world to be more competive to the counterparts, improving schools can be a compelling choice to develop successfully in the fierce competition. Some countries take it to be the most significant factor and just not pay enough attention to others which can overwhelm the education for themselves. Actually, on the one hand, there are so many factors , such as economy, policy, and culture,which affect the development of country. On the other hand, improving school can not virtually have direct influence on the education and then on the successful development of country.

For my perspective, the first important factor that should be taken into consideration must be the economy. If the factories and markets are not developed into a high stage, the desire to improve schools of the country  loses the foundation and can not be absolutely successful, let alone the development of the whole country. Without the development of economy, the schools will not be funded with enough capital and there will not be facilities and money for research. In addition,laking of economic increase, the progression of country can not be sequence.
The school actually can not just be established for a few decade and later destroyed because of the lack of funds.

On the other hand, improving school is not equal to improving education which is really a crucial factor to the power of country. Improving school seems just adding some  advanced facilities, hiring many excellent secretaries and engineers for easing the process of enroll, and providing the splendid buildings for taking classes. But, to some extent,
hiring more standout teachers and improving the ability to do some research should be the most efficient way to improve education. Regardless of whether the equipment and environment are high-level, the quality of teaching and researching can be more advantageous for improving schools.

As far as I am concerned, improving school is a good way to promote the learning ambiance and help students to concentrate on the study. But it can not take to be the most important factor in development of countries. The progress will not take place other than the collective advance in the economic, political, cultural and educational aspects.

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-12 17:51:26 | 显示全部楼层
pytina 发表于 2013-11-12 17:00
我觉得挺好了
按照我的经验,tpo阅读错4个考场如果发挥好点应该能冲2930什么的
因为我之前tpo错的的将近1 ...

哇!这么棒!谢谢你的解答~~顿时吃了定心丸~嘻嘻~~不过我做的是TPO10--12,可能相对也不是那么难吧~~很希望到时候可以满分~因为其他的项目不是很强~~你也是最近要考嘛?同加油~~
发表于 2013-11-12 17:00:33 | 显示全部楼层
ringo5 发表于 2013-11-12 08:42
其实英语基础并不好T-T托福亚历山大~~~

我觉得挺好了
按照我的经验,tpo阅读错4个考场如果发挥好点应该能冲2930什么的
因为我之前tpo错的的将近10个都27了,考场发挥好像会比平时好点
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-18 22:16
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部