返回列表 发新帖
查看: 763|回复: 23
打印 上一主题 下一主题

揽瓜阁训练营 第137天(含CR,RC和DI题目)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2024-5-28 09:06:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
前大家对揽瓜阁精读的反馈很好,就想着自己的时间开始把一些精读的文章根据JJ出题目~ 然后focus上线,IR需求 大家也大。就想着 把揽瓜阁的阅读 逻辑 IR 都放在这贴里打卡

每日的解析在揽瓜阁2024群更新

RC题源:揽瓜阁精读的文章+机经的题目
CR题源:本月中文JJ改编
IR题源: 往届鸡精改编

打卡内容:
一周打卡五篇,科目不限。
每天上午管理员群内发布题目,群成员做完提交打卡,第二天发布解析

打卡内容建议:
阅读:写文章结构、笔记
逻辑:写逻辑链分析
IR:写做题思路和选项分析

【现在你的笔记越全,越能帮助你捋清思路,之后回顾总结。】
打卡方式:
可以在论坛留言区打卡,截图到群内
也可以在小红书/微博打卡,需写明任务内容是哪篇,并带上#揽瓜阁 #LGG #lgg 的 tag,截图到群内。

考试群:
GMAT入群/揽瓜阁入群方式:https://forum.chasedream.com/thread-1382779-1-1.html

公众号:1.考什么试
2.商校百科

申请群
1. ChaseDream 2023 MBA 申请/校友答疑/面试群:
https://forum.chasedream.com/thread-863011-1-1.html
2.英国,新加坡,美国,香港,德国商科申请群:
请加小白斩鸡进群(killgmat)
3. 行业分享交流/职业规划群:
https://forum.chasedream.com/thread-1388171-1-1.html

小红书:
1.留学+考试 最新消息 关注妥妥妥了 (小红书号:323014154)
2.求职+MBA 最新消息 关注元(小红书号:89540433000)

1.CR
Recent archaeological findings suggest that the ancient city-state of Elysia, a vassal of the powerful Arcadian Kingdom, had a significantly higher olive oil production capacity than its domestic consumption needs during the 4th century BCE. Some scholars have interpreted this as evidence that Elysia must have exported large quantities of olive oil to other polities during this period, thus playing a key role in the regional economy.
Which of the following, if true, would most seriously undermine the scholars' proposed explanation for the excess olive oil production in Elysia?
(A) Elysia's olive oil production fluctuated significantly from year to year due to variations in climatic conditions and the frequency of pests.
(B) The Arcadian Kingdom imposed a quota system on olive oil production among its vassals to regulate supply and maintain price stability.
(C) Elysia's population declined sharply in the latter half of the 4th century BCE due to a prolonged war with a neighboring city-state.
(D) The discovery of new trade routes in the region led to increased competition among olive oil producers and a decline in prices.
(E) Elysia was obligated to provide a substantial proportion of its olive oil output to the Arcadian Kingdom as part of its vassal duties.

Immigration data from Country A shows that the number of immigrants from Latin America decreased by 20% in Year X compared to Year X-1. However, the number of immigrants from Europe decreased by 30% during the same period. Despite this sharper decline, the total number of immigrants from Europe to Country A in Year X was still 50% higher than the number of immigrants from Latin America.
Additionally, the data reveals that in Year X-1, the number of immigrants from Southeast Asia to Country A was 80% of the number of immigrants from Latin America. In Year X, the number of immigrants from Southeast Asia decreased by 10% compared to Year X-1.
Assuming all other regions had negligible changes in immigration numbers to Country A from Year X-1 to Year X, which of the following can be correctly inferred?
(A) In Year X, the combined number of immigrants from Europe and Southeast Asia to Country A was greater than the number of immigrants from Latin America.
(B) The percentage decrease in immigration from Southeast Asia to Country A from Year X-1 to Year X was smaller than the percentage decrease in immigration from Latin America during the same period.
(C) In Year X-1, the number of immigrants from Europe to Country A was at least twice the number of immigrants from Southeast Asia.
(D) The total number of immigrants to Country A from all regions decreased by more than 25% from Year X-1 to Year X.
(E) If the trend of decreasing immigration from Europe and Latin America continues at the same rate, immigration from Southeast Asia will exceed immigration from Europe in the next 5 years.

答案
EC

2.DI
Email #1
To: Pierre Dubois, Restaurant Manager, Le Château
Date: June 15, 2023, 9:30 AM

Dear Pierre,

I hope this email finds you well. As you know, Le Château has been the crown jewel of Haute Cuisine International's restaurant portfolio for the past decade. Our unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation has earned us the coveted Michelin 3-star rating year after year, solidifying our position as one of the world's premier dining destinations.

However, as the culinary landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace, we cannot afford to rest on our laurels. To maintain our competitive edge and continue to push the boundaries of haute cuisine, we must constantly seek out new talent and fresh perspectives. This is why I am writing to you today.

As discussed during our last board meeting, we have identified the need to hire a new sous chef for Le Château. This individual must possess an exceptional level of skill, creativity, and passion for the culinary arts. They should have extensive experience working in Michelin-starred establishments, preferably with at least 5 years spent in Michelin 3-star restaurants.

In addition to their technical expertise, the ideal candidate should demonstrate strong leadership qualities and the ability to mentor junior members of the kitchen staff. They should be able to work collaboratively with our existing team while also bringing fresh ideas and innovative techniques to the table.

I understand that you have been spearheading the recruitment process and have already received applications from several highly qualified candidates. I commend you for your diligence and attention to detail in conducting thorough background checks and reaching out to references.

If all five applications have been received, I would like to move forward with the hiring process as expeditiously as possible. Our goal should be to have the new sous chef in place by the end of the month, allowing them sufficient time to acclimate to our kitchen and contribute to the development of our new summer menu.

Please provide me with a detailed summary of each candidate's qualifications, experience, and salary requirements. I would also like to know your personal assessment of each applicant's potential fit within our team and their ability to contribute to Le Château's ongoing success.

While I have complete faith in your judgment, I would like to be actively involved in the final decision-making process. Please keep me informed of any developments and let me know if you require any additional resources or support from the executive team.

Thank you for your dedication to Le Château and your tireless efforts to maintain our position at the forefront of the culinary world. I look forward to working closely with you on this critical hiring decision.

Best regards,

Isabelle Laurent
CEO, Haute Cuisine International

Email #2
To: Isabelle Laurent, CEO, Haute Cuisine International
Date: June 15, 2023, 10:15 AM

Dear Isabelle,

Thank you for your email and your continued support of Le Château. I share your vision for the future of our restaurant and am committed to finding the perfect candidate to join our esteemed team.

I am pleased to report that we have received applications from five exceptionally talented chefs, each with a unique set of skills and experiences that could greatly benefit Le Château.

Our top candidate is Chef Amélie Dubois, a rising star in the culinary world with an impressive 12 years of experience working exclusively in Michelin 3-star restaurants across France, Spain, and Japan. Chef Dubois is renowned for her innovative approach to classic French cuisine, incorporating global influences and cutting-edge techniques to create truly memorable dining experiences. Her dishes have been praised by critics and diners alike for their visual artistry, exquisite flavors, and impeccable execution. Chef Dubois's annual salary request is $150,000, which is commensurate with her level of expertise and reputation in the industry.

Another strong contender is Chef Luca Rossi, a veteran of the Italian culinary scene with over a decade of experience in Michelin-starred restaurants. Chef Rossi has worked under some of the most celebrated chefs in Italy and France, honing his skills in the art of pasta-making, charcuterie, and innovative flavor combinations. He is passionate about using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients and has a keen understanding of the importance of sustainability in the culinary world. Chef Rossi's salary request is $120,000 per year. However, I feel it is necessary to mention that over the past 5 years, there have been three minor complaints regarding the consistency of Chef Rossi's dishes. While these complaints are relatively insignificant considering the length of his career and the number of establishments he has worked in, I believe it would be prudent to investigate the nature of these complaints further before making a final decision.

The remaining candidates, Chefs Hiroshi Nakamura, Sophia Müller, and Javier Torres, have all demonstrated remarkable talent and creativity during their tenures in Michelin-starred restaurants. Although their experience in Michelin 3-star establishments is somewhat limited (no more than 3 years each), their unique culinary perspectives and innovative techniques could bring a fresh approach to Le Château's menu. Their annual salary requests range from $100,000 to $110,000.

I have thoroughly vetted all candidates, conducting extensive background checks and speaking with their professional references. There is no doubt in my mind that each of these five chefs possesses the skill, dedication, and character necessary to thrive at Le Château. However, given their extensive experience in world-renowned restaurants and their stellar reputations within the culinary community, I believe Chef Dubois and Chef Rossi are the frontrunners for the position.

I would be happy to provide any additional information or insights you may require. If you wish, I can also arrange interviews with the top candidates to allow you to assess their suitability for our team and their alignment with Le Château's long-term vision.

Thank you for your trust and support throughout this process. I am confident that by working together, we will find the ideal sous chef to join our exceptional team and contribute to Le Château's ongoing success.

Best regards,

Pierre Dubois
Restaurant Manager, Le Château

Email #3
To: Pierre Dubois, Restaurant Manager, Le Château
Date: June 15, 2023, 11:00 AM

Dear Pierre,

Thank you for your comprehensive summary of the candidates. I am impressed by the caliber of the applicants and greatly appreciate the time and effort you have invested in the selection process.

Regarding Chef Luca Rossi, I would like to know more about the nature of the complaints you mentioned. While three minor complaints over the course of 5 years may seem insignificant, consistency is paramount in a Michelin 3-star establishment. Our guests expect a flawless experience every time they dine at Le Château, and we cannot afford any lapses in quality.

Please determine the exact number of Michelin-starred restaurants Chef Rossi has worked in over the past 5 years. If he has worked in more than 8 such establishments during this period and the complaints are indeed minor, I would be willing to consider him for the position. However, if he has worked in fewer restaurants or if the complaints are more serious than you initially indicated, we should opt for Chef Amélie Dubois, despite her higher salary requirements.

Le Château's stellar reputation and Michelin 3-star rating have been hard-earned. To maintain our leading position, we must hire the very best chefs who are uncompromising in their technique, innovation, and quality. While Chef Rossi's experience is impressive, we cannot risk our reputation by hiring someone with a history of inconsistency, no matter how minor the complaints may seem.

I trust your judgment, Pierre, and I know you share my commitment to maintaining Le Château's status as a global culinary leader. Please gather the additional information I have requested and provide me with your final recommendations. I would be happy to participate in interviews with the top candidates to ensure we make the best decision for Le Château's future.

Thank you again for your dedication and hard work. I am confident that together, we will find the perfect sous chef to join our exceptional team.

Best regards,

Isabelle Laurent
CEO, Haute Cuisine International

1. According to the CEO's first email, what is the primary reason for hiring a new sous chef at Le Château?
A. To maintain the restaurant's competitive edge and push the boundaries of haute cuisine
B. To replace a sous chef who recently resigned
C. To cut labor costs and improve profitability
D. To expand the restaurant's menu offerings
E. To prepare for an upcoming Michelin guide inspection

2. How many years of experience does Chef Amélie Dubois have working exclusively in Michelin 3-star restaurants?
A. 5 years
B. 8 years
C. 10 years
D. 12 years
E. 15 years

3. According to the restaurant manager's email, which of the following is NOT mentioned as a characteristic of Chef Amélie Dubois?
A. She has worked in Michelin 3-star restaurants across France, Spain, and Japan.
B. She is known for her innovative approach to classic French cuisine.
C. Her dishes have been praised for their visual artistry and exquisite flavors.
D. She has experience in mentoring junior members of the kitchen staff.
E. She has an annual salary request of $150,000.

4. What is Chef Luca Rossi's annual salary request?
A. $100,000
B. $110,000
C. $120,000
D. $130,000
E. $150,000

5. According to the CEO's email, what should the restaurant manager do if Chef Luca Rossi has worked in fewer than 8 Michelin-starred restaurants over the past 5 years or if the complaints are more serious than initially indicated?
A. Hire Chef Luca Rossi despite the concerns
B. Conduct additional interviews with Chef Luca Rossi
C. Offer Chef Luca Rossi a lower salary
D. Choose Chef Amélie Dubois for the position
E. Reopen the search for a new sous chef

6. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a qualification the CEO is looking for in the new sous chef?
A. Extensive experience in Michelin-starred restaurants
B. Strong leadership qualities and the ability to mentor junior staff
C. Ability to work collaboratively with the existing team
D. Formal culinary education from a prestigious institution
E. Creativity and passion for the culinary arts

7. How soon does the CEO want the new sous chef to start at Le Château?
A. Immediately
B. Within two weeks
C. By the end of the month
D. Within the next three months
E. The start date is not specified

8. What is the difference in annual salary requests between Chef Amélie Dubois and Chef Javier Torres?
A. $30,000
B. $40,000
C. $50,000
D. $60,000
E. $70,000

9. Based on the information provided, which of the following statements is most likely to be true?
A. Chef Sophia Müller has the most experience working in Michelin 3-star restaurants.
B. Chef Hiroshi Nakamura has worked in more Michelin-starred restaurants than Chef Luca Rossi.
C. Chef Javier Torres has received complaints about the consistency of his dishes.
D. Chef Amélie Dubois has worked in Michelin-starred restaurants in multiple countries.
E. Chef Luca Rossi has the lowest salary request among the candidates.

10. If Chef Luca Rossi has worked in 10 Michelin-starred restaurants over the past 5 years and the complaints are determined to be minor, what is the most likely outcome based on the CEO's email?
A. Chef Luca Rossi will be hired as the new sous chef.
B. Chef Amélie Dubois will be hired as the new sous chef.
C. The restaurant manager will be asked to provide additional information about the other candidates.
D. The CEO will request interviews with both Chef Luca Rossi and Chef Amélie Dubois.
E. The hiring process will be delayed until more candidates can be found.

A
D
D
C
D
D
C
C
D
A

3.RC
For decades, the Canadian geologist Martin Gibling has been intrigued by the tough-to-prove hypothesis that land plants created the shape of modern rivers hundreds of millions of years ago.
Plant roots reinforced the ground, the thinking goes, creating stable banks that funneled what once were wide, shallow water flows into narrower and deeper channels. By extension, that set the stage for lots of significant Earth history events, including the rise of human civilizations in modern river basins so many millennia later.
Now Gibling and postdoctoral scientist Neil Davies, both at Dalhousie University, have strengthened this case. When the pair compared a much-improved plant fossil record with evidence of how rivers changed very long ago, the transitions matched up.
“As soon as the plants got a foothold on land and rooted vegetation started, that changed the landscape. Basically plants engineered that landscape as they evolved,” says Davies. He and Gibling have published the findings in both Geology and Earth-Science Reviews.
Back in the Cambrian period, which ended some 500 million years ago, the geologic record indicates that rivers were very shallow but wide things, almost floods that allowed rainwater to wash from largely barren solid ground to sea. Deposits left behind were preserved as sheets of coarse grains, some of which suggest these rivers were 1,000 or more times as wide as they were deep.
“There is probably nowhere on Earth where rivers form the way they did before vegetation,” Gibling says.
But by the time of the Silurian- Devonian boundary, some 420 million years ago, the picture found in preserved sedimentary rock changes. The blankets of unconsolidated sediment found in earlier river deposits appear less frequently. It happens just as evidence of land vegetation with root systems also expands in the rock record.
In addition, more complex and diverse river remains emerge, including more traces of mud, probably due to the enhanced chemical weathering that plants assist; smaller-sized sand grains; and samples of organic remains. Significantly, shapes shift too.
Organized deposits become visible in the remains of highly sinuous, single-thread channels. Evidence of lateral accretion—the digging away of material at the outer bends of a river and the simultaneous deposition of material at the inner bends—is more abundant.
There is also variation that appears to be related to the local climate during the times that the rivers flowed. “Before plants evolved, it didn’t matter if a river was in a polar region, a temperate region or an arid region, the rivers looked the same. Later you find differences,” says Davies, who devoted two and a half years to this project.
Edward Cotter, a geologist long on the faculty of Bucknell University, was among the people arguing 30 years ago that rivers went through a big transition during the same period that Gibling and Davies emphasize. He observed it in sedimentary rocks in the central Appalachian Mountains dating from 450 to 250 million years ago. But unlike Gibling and Davies, he had limited evidence with which to extrapolate globally from his observations.
“They had a much richer database. They have a much healthier understanding of how rivers run. They went around to different parts of the world and looked with their own eyes,” says Cotter, whose research Gibling and Davies cite in their publications.
Using funding from the Canadian government, Davies and Gibling reviewed 144 published reports describing river sediment preserved in the rock record, dating from the Cambrian to the Devonian, to build their case. They visited 34 spots themselves in North America and Europe. And they scrutinized experimental results.
One laboratory finding that impressed Gibling was achieved at St. Anthony Falls Laboratory at the University of Minnesota. Working in a tank, researchers there described how vegetation—in this case alfalfa sprouts that were allowed to germinate on banks—transformed a channel that flowed between multiple sandbars into one that self-organized into a single- thread channel.
“The strength of the roots of alfalfa was enough to completely change the whole pattern. That generated a meandering river with banks that migrate and are erosion resistant,” Gibling says.
Dov Corenblit, an associate professor at the University of Paris who describes himself as a biogeomorphologist, says Davies and Gibling have delivered more than just insight into the history of rivers. They have expanded evidence that the biotic and abiotic features of this planet influence one another.
Their findings “may be considered significant progress in the comprehension of one of the most critical phases in the coupling between physical and biological processes on Earth,” Corenblit says.
The Dalhousie University geologists aren’t done. They want to explore whether any of the periodic mass extinctions experienced on Earth might have affected the shapes of rivers as well. They are scouring the literature for changes preserved from the end of the Permian, when a lot of plant life was wiped out.
“We’ll look to see if rivers reverted to the older form,” Davies says.

1. The passage suggests that the most significant challenge in establishing the relationship between land plants and river morphology is the difficulty in
(A) identifying reliable indicators of plant evolution in the geologic record
(B) distinguishing the effects of land plants from those of other environmental factors
(C) reconciling the time scales of biological and geomorphological processes
(D) accounting for the potential influence of mass extinction events on river morphology
(E) extrapolating findings from specific geographic locations to a global scale

2. The authors' characterization of Martin Gibling as "intrigued" by the hypothesis that land plants shaped modern rivers serves to
(A) emphasize the novelty and unconventional nature of the hypothesis
(B) suggest that Gibling had reservations about the validity of the hypothesis
(C) imply that Gibling's interest in the hypothesis was primarily intellectual rather than practical
(D) underscore the long-standing nature of Gibling's commitment to investigating the hypothesis
(E) indicate that Gibling's perspective on the hypothesis evolved over the course of his research

3. Which of the following pieces of evidence from the Silurian-Devonian boundary period is LEAST directly supportive of the authors' hypothesis?
(A) The increased frequency of lateral accretion in river deposits
(B) The appearance of organized deposits in highly sinuous, single-thread channels
(C) The reduction in the average grain size of sediments found in river deposits
(D) The presence of a greater diversity of river morphologies compared to earlier periods
(E) The emergence of variations in river characteristics correlated with local climate conditions

4. The passage suggests that the key advantage of Gibling and Davies' approach compared to that of Edward Cotter was their ability to
(A) integrate findings from a wider range of geographic locations and geologic time periods
(B) employ more sophisticated analytical techniques and experimental methods
(C) consider a broader array of potential influences on river morphology beyond land plants
(D) collaborate with a more interdisciplinary team of researchers from various fields
(E) access a larger and more comprehensive database of ancient river deposit records

5. The St. Anthony Falls Laboratory experiment is most directly relevant to which of the following aspects of the authors' argument?
(A) The role of vegetation in stabilizing river banks and promoting the formation of single-thread channels
(B) The influence of local climate conditions on the morphology of rivers in vegetated landscapes
(C) The importance of considering the specific characteristics of different plant species in shaping river morphology
(D) The potential for laboratory experiments to provide direct evidence for the causal relationship between vegetation and river morphology
(E) The need to validate findings from ancient river deposits through modern experimental studies

6. Based on the information in the passage, which of the following statements about rivers in the Cambrian period is LEAST supported?
(A) They were characterized by a high width-to-depth ratio compared to rivers in later periods.
(B) They exhibited little variation in morphology across different geographic regions.
(C) They were primarily influenced by the absence of land vegetation with extensive root systems.
(D) They were dominated by the deposition of coarse-grained sediments in the form of sheets.
(E) They were more susceptible to changes in local climate conditions than rivers in vegetated landscapes.

7. The authors' planned research on the impact of mass extinctions on river morphology is most likely to provide insights into which of the following?
(A) The relative importance of biotic and abiotic factors in shaping the evolution of rivers over geologic time
(B) The potential for using changes in river morphology as indicators of past environmental disturbances
(C) The resilience and adaptability of river systems in response to major ecological disruptions
(D) The role of vegetation in mediating the impact of climate change on river morphology
(E) The possibility that mass extinctions could have facilitated the emergence of novel river morphologies

8. The overall significance of the findings presented in the passage is best understood in terms of their contribution to
(A) resolving long-standing debates about the primary drivers of river evolution throughout Earth's history
(B) providing a comprehensive framework for predicting future changes in river morphology based on projected ecological trends
(C) highlighting the complex and dynamic interplay between physical and biological processes in shaping Earth's landscape
(D) demonstrating the feasibility of using ancient river deposits as reliable proxies for past environmental conditions
(E) establishing a definitive causal link between the evolution of land plants and the emergence of modern river systems

答案:
(B) distinguishing the effects of land plants from those of other environmental factors
(D) underscore the long-standing nature of Gibling's commitment to investigating the hypothesis
(E) The emergence of variations in river characteristics correlated with local climate conditions
(A) integrate findings from a wider range of geographic locations and geologic time periods
(A) The role of vegetation in stabilizing river banks and promoting the formation of single-thread channels
(E) They were more susceptible to changes in local climate conditions than rivers in vegetated landscapes.
(A) The relative importance of biotic and abiotic factors in shaping the evolution of rivers over geologic time
(C) highlighting the complex and dynamic interplay between physical and biological processes in shaping Earth's landscape

收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2024-5-28 11:47:51 | 只看该作者
CR1
我的答案:E
正确答案:E
P:橄榄油生产量大于国内消耗量
C:该国一定出口了大量橄榄油
任务类型:削弱,没有出口,需要合理解释差异
选项分析
A:产量波动的原因——无关
B:配额体系维持供需稳定——无关
C:人口减少——无关
D:竞争导致油价下跌——无关
E:解释了出口以外的去向——存在他因

CR2
我的答案:ABC??
正确答案:C
任务类型:推断
选项分析
A:正确
B:正确
C:正确,来自EU的人是来自SEA的人的15/7
D:不知道三个地区以外的人口
E:不知道SEA移民的变动
RC
我的答案:CDEEADCC
正确答案:BDEAAEAC

板凳
发表于 2024-5-28 14:43:25 | 只看该作者
Day137 CR
第一题,❌选B,答案E, 削弱专家对于多余橄榄油一定是出口的解释。
  • A.只讲产量变化,没讲出口。
  • B.限制生产quote的系统,解释了有产能但是为了价格稳定会被系统调控。
  • C.人口减少,产能更加过剩,加强。
  • D.贸易路径的发现,加强出口的结论。
  • E.提供一定份额给Ar, 作为E的税金。

第二题,❌选B,答案C,演绎题,明显SA只有10% 小于 LA 20% downside.
Year X:
  • LA 20% downside;
  • EU: 30% downside;
  • SA: 10% downside
  • LA *50% = EU
Year X-1:
SA = LA *80%

Day137 DI
1.A
2.D
3.D
4.C
5.❌E,答案D
6.D
7.C
8.C
9.D
10.❌D,答案A
地板
发表于 2024-5-28 19:57:21 | 只看该作者
Mark一下!               
5#
发表于 2024-5-28 20:41:36 | 只看该作者
DAY137
CR
E E是A王国的vassal,生产的橄榄油大大超过国内需求量。一些学者因此推测E肯定出口给其他政体,因此在区域经济中扮演重要角色。削弱
ABC

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
6#
发表于 2024-5-28 21:11:53 | 只看该作者
看一下!               
7#
发表于 2024-5-29 08:27:28 | 只看该作者
8#
发表于 2024-5-29 08:46:34 | 只看该作者
D137
我的选项:EB
正确选项:
第一题:削弱题
P:E古城址橄榄油的生产量显著高于国内需求量
C:E一定会出口大量橄榄油给其他政治体,在整个地方经济体发挥重要作用
A:无关
B:不能削弱
C:增强
D:不能削弱
E:削弱
第二题:推断题
对比X-1年,拉美移民在X年下降20%
对比X-1年,欧洲移民在X年下降30%
在X年,欧洲移民比拉美移民高出50%
在X-1年,80%南亚移民=拉美移民
对比X-1年,南亚移民在X年下降10%
A:不能推断
B:
C:不能推断
D:不能推断
E:不能推断
9#
发表于 2024-5-29 09:21:03 | 只看该作者
c
10#
发表于 2024-5-29 10:07:07 | 只看该作者
Mark一下!               
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-26 10:48
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部