62#
 楼主| 发表于 2018-3-30 03:46:09 | 只看该作者
DCRoy 发表于 2018-3-29 20:08
S女神你一考完就来更贴,真是典范~ 哈哈~

这不快交接了嘛
63#
 楼主| 发表于 2018-3-30 19:09:14 | 只看该作者
贴一段昨天跟另一位alumni的聊天:

'MBAis a professional education. It teaches you how to do presentation, how to bemore confident, and how to social'
'IMD will teache you how to stay ambitous, balanced andemotional stable'

今年的classprofile刚出来了,cover好好看

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
64#
发表于 2018-4-1 21:44:56 | 只看该作者
IMD从Pridgy的Loan是否cover living cost呢? 看Prodigy上面只说cover 80% of tuition fee~
65#
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-3 04:25:33 | 只看该作者
chrisleigh 发表于 2018-4-1 21:44
IMD从Pridgy的Loan是否cover living cost呢? 看Prodigy上面只说cover 80% of tuition fee~

不cover。
66#
发表于 2018-4-3 16:00:36 | 只看该作者
亲爱的前辈:

我注册了5月7日去洛桑校园参观,机票已订。
现在有点忧心忡忡,我英语很普通,性格稍微有点内向,另外我西方的社交礼仪和餐桌礼仪一知半解。
前辈有什么好的建议吗,我是男性。
67#
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-3 19:36:52 | 只看该作者
据我所知,奖学金大概是20000-30000瑞士法郎不等,所以您需要估算生活费,洛桑租房是大头,大约一月1100-1400瑞士法郎之间。
68#
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-3 19:37:31 | 只看该作者
行尸走肉的男孩 发表于 2018-4-3 16:00
亲爱的前辈:

我注册了5月7日去洛桑校园参观,机票已订。

您好,
感谢您的提问。
您的心情我能理解,与欧美人相比,大部分东亚人都是内向的,我们比较内敛,但我们不妨思考一下:
1) 如何把这个不利因素转换成有利因素。 您在参观学校,以及在后续的面试(若有),可否做好各类意见的汇总,言之有物。
2) 如果您下决心来欧洲学习,那么我建议您问问自己的初心,为什么要来?既然决定改变自己,那么就从现在开始改变,世上没有奇迹,只有水滴石穿般的改变,持之以恒,过了数月,您会发现自己的不同。
3) 来欧洲,建议采用欧洲人的方式,try to be open, try to be flexible。

让我来分享我的经历,改变自己很痛苦,但是必须去做,因为跳出comfort zone,才能换来新生。何不大胆一些,去做一让短期内自己难受,但长期来看可以提高自己的事儿?

至于英语,尤其是口语,建议多听英语新闻,多练习。
69#
发表于 2018-4-4 00:06:30 | 只看该作者
行尸走肉的男孩 发表于 2018-4-3 16:00
亲爱的前辈:

我注册了5月7日去洛桑校园参观,机票已订。

你好,

陈老师的回帖已经很全面的回答你的问题~非常值得仔细思考一下~

另外我说一点我突然想到的:我们前些日子和Admissions Team聊起中国/亚洲的学生的面试表现等。他们着重提了一点:面试官和招生团队很了解亚洲学生的性格特点和语言担忧,可能开口发言的频率没有欧美同学多;但他们更加看重当你表达和发言时,你是否to-the-point,是否有自己的思考在答案里。这一点也是亚洲同学的优势所在,你可以好好挖掘一下哦~

5.7我们在Campus上课,有机会碰到的!
祝好运!

R
70#
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-4 04:38:10 | 只看该作者
Pause, Reflect & Go
ON APRIL 3, 2018
BY NEHARIKA AGARWALIN
I have a little confession to make, when I started at IMD almost three months ago, I did have a slight chip on my shoulder…. I used to wonder how could anything make such a difference in someone’s personality … how could I possibly assimilate so much in such little time as the alums make it out to be and the one thought which constantly nagged me was how will I work in a team of peers?

Did I just say three months ago? How could we possibly do so much, that too successfully, in just 12 weeks? A full-blown start up project which takes about 8-9 hours each week, 2 cases every day, finance, accounting, economics, career services activities, guest lectures, leadership stream and between all this madness, we would still manage to find time in true MBA style to have little celebrations here & there. And not to forget the very intense integrative exercise when all the courses beautifully and coherently came together, which was then followed by exams. And finally, we got some time to cool off the steam in the 4-day Easter break.

When I look back at the last three months, it seems to me that time is slipping through my fingers like sand. However, what I also realized is that some of the sand sticks to the skin and these are memories and lessons that will remain, memories of the time when there was still time left. While this time slowly washed away any preconceived notions that I came here with, it has also given me a few life changing lessons already.

I have always been a sprint runner and applied that philosophy even in my professional life. But a few weeks into the program and I quickly became aware that I need to adapt my style and transition into a marathon runner. A marathon runner must plan and run the whole 26 miles. Train for it. Conserve the energy to finish it. Be persistent to continue at several points on the way when the instinct is to give up. And the most important thing, for someone who has been a sprinter, is to take the leap of faith and give up sprinting to become a marathon runner. It is still work in progress I must admit, but given the progress, I’m quite confident of the outcome.

Steve Jobs once said: “to achieve your greatest goals, sometimes all you need to do is ask”. Reaching out did not come naturally to me and I initially hesitated in asking for any kind of support.  Thankfully, I soon understood the superior power of cohorts and that I will need my classmates for both academic and 3 am emotional support. And every time I reached out against my instinct, my new-found belief in power of asking for help was further strengthened. And If I think about it, perhaps the most precious moments so far are those that have been spent in the company of my groupmates or other friends, creating bonds for life.

A new module starts tomorrow morning with its new set of learnings and challenges. Till the insanity strikes again, I’ll enjoy another good night’s sleep and go to bed with the wish if only I had Hermoine’s time turner.

Image: Dungeon exuberance post integrative exercises!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-26 22:35
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部