搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: GJason
打印 上一主题 下一主题

开贴留念-狂虐托福作文

[复制链接]
51#
发表于 2014-10-12 12:43:04 | 只看该作者
Without adoubt, how to improve the quality of college is a great concern in modernsociety. Some experts assert that it is better to improve facilities ratherthan (to) hire famous professors. However, theinformation I have collected in the past years leads me to believe that thecollege and student will benefit from employing good professors, because theprofessors with good reputation obtain professional knowledge and teachingskills, and they also will increase the reputation of the school.

Firstof all, the students will benefit from famous professors. Compared withordinary teachers, famous professors tend to have more research and studyexperience in certain field since they have more opportunities to get touchwith experts in the field.(这句话是说教授有更丰富的研究教学经验,因为他们有更多机会接触到哪个领域的专家?我觉得逻辑上好像有点怪怪的,个人感觉啊) Attributedto their professional knowledge, students in the class have chance to discussdeeply. On the other hand, famous professors have more teaching experience,which will make the course more attractive and interesting. When I was inuniversity, all of my classmates never missed the economic course, not onlybecause the teacher was very famous in the field but also because hisprofessional knowledge and teaching style was (and … were) veryfascinating for us.

Furthermore,famous professors also exert positive influence on the college since they willimprove the reputation of the college, which will bring more donation and fund.My current company collaborates with a local university to make a researchbecause of a famous professor. The professor has strong professional knowledge tosolve our problems. Due to the collaboration, our company established ascholarship in the university and denoted some fund. If the professor was inanother school, we would work with that school. Obviously, the college willbenefit from famous professors too.

Admittedly,we cannot deny that facilities are also essential for both students andcollege, however facilities have limited impact. It is possible thatfacilities, such as sports equipments, will provide many conveniences forstudents and faculty. We cannot only focus on campus life but ignore theacademic issues.

Basedon what has been discussed above, it is reasonable to conclude that theadvantages of employing famous professors far outweigh that (those) of facilities. The fact that more and morecolleges compete for professors indicates that the professors are significantfor the colleges.
不好意思,水平有限,能识别一些语法的问题,但是思路方面确实没有什么好的想法,感觉哥们儿写的几个点都挺好,我就不胡改给你添乱了。。。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-9-22 11:26
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部