返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2841|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

很菜很菜的问题~希望大家能有耐心的帮忙解答一下。谢谢~

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-8-25 17:06:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我是一个大菜鸟,对SCM没有任何了解。因此在看到好多人说IE 跟SCM是一个专业时,很好奇的到网上查了一下,但却发现课程完全不同,天差地别的感觉。从课程名称很难看明白SCM与IE之间的关系。因此在这里冒昧的提几个问题,希望大家不要因为问题过于粗浅而不予理睬。
1.IE与SCM是同一专业是否只是一个错误的说法?
2.IE跟SCM的交集到底是什么呢?
3.交集分别占IE与SCM的比例是多少呢?
4.两个学科,这一方面的探究深度是否有着很大的差别?
5.IE与SCM的MASTER结束后,工作的方向是否会因此而不同?
6.master of IE的入学门槛会更高?
7.对于职业发展而言两者哪个更为有利?

诚恳地希望大家能够耐心地解答一下,小弟定感激不尽,结草衔环以报诸君~
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2010-8-26 08:32:46 | 只看该作者
Sorry,I cannot type Chinese now.I think IE and SCM are different.In my univ,IE has four research areas,Statistics,Logistics,Information,and OR.OR is the basis for the other three areas.IE focuses on the modeling,using mathematical and programming to solve the problems in the real world,including the SCM problems.SCM is in the business school,it focuses more on the management skills.This is my understanding.
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-26 13:11:25 | 只看该作者
Sorry,I cannot type Chinese now.I think IE and SCM are different.In my univ,IE has four research areas,Statistics,Logistics,Information,and OR.OR is the basis for the other three areas.IE focuses on the modeling,using mathematical and programming to solve the problems in the real world,including the SCM problems.SCM is in the business school,it focuses more on the management skills.This is my understanding.
-- by 会员 Phoenix8527 (2010/8/26 8:32:46)

Thank you for your reply.
So is that right that IE Master programs are not as available as SCM Master programs for people from other background?
地板
发表于 2010-8-27 08:55:39 | 只看该作者

So is that right that IE Master programs are not as available as SCM Master programs for people from other background?
-- by 会员 shawhuang (2010/8/26 13:11:25)

It depends.I have finance background,but I am studying in the IE department now,and will be a TA for MBA in SCM.IE requires mathematical and programming abilities.It's really tough for me now.I am a new graduate student,I think I will have better understanding of IE when this semester finishes.
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-28 11:47:28 | 只看该作者

-- by 会员 shawhuang (2010/8/26 13:11:25)

It depends.I have finance background,but I am studying in the IE department now,and will be a TA for MBA in SCM.IE requires mathematical and programming abilities.It's really tough for me now.I am a new graduate student,I think I will have better understanding of IE when this semester finishes.
-- by 会员 Phoenix8527 (2010/8/27 8:55:39)

It is my honor to have your reply again.Can I have you email address for getting your help?Thanks very much!I am in my junior year of college,and plan to apply for master in the US.I will appreciate you if you can give some information and advise about IE.My email address is shawhuang5(在) gmail.com. Expecting for your letter!
6#
发表于 2010-8-29 06:17:00 | 只看该作者
叫人给你建议.. 还要求人家写信阿,帖子回复不就够了

个人感觉工科的本科能把基础打扎实,硕士再学商科就可以,要不底子不牢。我就是例子...
而且什么职业发展也不用想的太远,以后很多东西不接触不经历,现在都是想不到的,选方向还是看个人爱好,自己喜欢了,才会发展的好,才是王道

我就是学供应链的,现在供应链那些理论知识基本都还回去了....
7#
发表于 2010-8-29 13:26:10 | 只看该作者
叫人给你建议.. 还要求人家写信阿,帖子回复不就够了

个人感觉工科的本科能把基础打扎实,硕士再学商科就可以,要不底子不牢。我就是例子...
而且什么职业发展也不用想的太远,以后很多东西不接触不经历,现在都是想不到的,选方向还是看个人爱好,自己喜欢了,才会发展的好,才是王道

我就是学供应链的,现在供应链那些理论知识基本都还回去了....
-- by 会员 Dryfish (2010/8/29 6:17:00)

呵呵,大都是从工科转商科的,很少有从商科转到工科。我同意,本科没有工科的基础,现在学起来很痛苦。不过最近参加活动,每次美国人问我什么专业,我说IE,他们就很高兴,说容易找工作,说很Practice。具体的建议我也没办法给,但是我觉得IE很有用,会学到很多新东西,很有挑战性,我是指对我来说很有挑战性。这学期学的OR,刚讲了几节课,作业就要用Excel里的Solver去算运筹的最优解,这些都是以前我没有机会接触到的。本科学的金融还是偏理论。
8#
发表于 2010-8-31 14:22:20 | 只看该作者
请教各位大虾去美国到底是学SCM MBA还还是IE好啊,感觉美国和中国一样,学偏文一点的专业出来找工作都有点困难
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-6 00:19
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部