我编的一个做SC题目的软件。主要特点是,可以记录你做题的速度,还有错题随机出现的概率加大,还可以只复习错题,可以自己扩展题库或者编辑一个类型的题目一起练习。

缺点是,我只会写win32 console软件,所以界面非常土。。。建议大家调调背景色吧,不然黑底白字可能看不习惯。

如果有什么改进意见或者bug可以直接回帖,但是估计不会改动,大家将就用吧。:)
Source code is available upon request.

附:程序说明:

SC-Drill beta 1.0 by bofeng

FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY

[ Background of the work ]
During reviewing SC questions for my GMAT test, I realized there were many difficulties in the process. First, I do not want to review all SC questions on hand. While latest OG, GWL and PREP have provided enough questions to study in depth, additional practices are also required. But there are simply so many SC questions that I do not have enough energy to study, nor do I need to. The best way is to randomly select questions and test my ability.  
Second, I need a way to test my pace and to see the growth. Though I can use excel file to check my pace for GWD, there was no similar way to see the pace while taking test on those SC questions.
Third, I need to review previous questions in the last phase of preparing GMAT. I need a tool to record the test performance and to present those interesting questions. My idea of designing software is DFT (design for test), and my idea of preparing a test is SFR (study for review).
Last, I need a tool to review the questions when studying with a book is not desired.
As an effort to overcome these difficulties, I made this tool to help myself better prepare for the test. Hope it will benefit more people.

[ Features ]
- In random test mode, difficult questions (based on your test records) are presented with higher possibility.
- Previously mis-answered questions can be selected and re-tested with keyboard shortcut 'w'.
- Pace is shown for all questions and for a specific question.
- The question bank and index files are all editable. The bank file 'scb.tad' contains question id, questions, and answers in text format. The index file '*.idx' contains question id belonging to a specific question category. Users may also add more index files.
- Test record is editable.

[ Comment and bug report ]
Comments are welcome at: scdrill@jiakunliu.com
Note that no further build or bug fix is guaranteed. The software is presented as it is. Please use it on your own risk.
Source code is available upon request. Further improvement or porting is encouraged and greatly appreciated.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
收藏收藏9 收藏收藏9
沙发
发表于 2010-7-5 16:50:13 | 只看该作者
我先下载看一下,呵呵
板凳
发表于 2010-7-5 23:56:24 | 只看该作者
支持LZ一下,辛苦了!
地板
发表于 2010-7-6 00:57:26 | 只看该作者
好像挺好用的 谢谢~
5#
发表于 2010-7-6 03:29:29 | 只看该作者
楼主太好人了 多谢多谢
6#
发表于 2010-7-6 04:01:13 | 只看该作者
貌似还有modifiers, agreement, idioms等其他选项啊,为什么导航列表里没有呢?
7#
发表于 2010-7-6 07:05:32 | 只看该作者
试用了一下真的很不错啊,是练习语法最方便的办法,比抱着一大本语法书做题方便太多了,每道题也都有计时,唯一有一个问题:在做完题目之后,能不能增加一个选项只显示做错的题目啊,否则做100题再一道一道翻下去看错了哪几个也很累人
8#
发表于 2010-7-6 08:16:25 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主啦
9#
发表于 2010-7-6 08:18:00 | 只看该作者
3333QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ~~~
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-6 21:31:14 | 只看该作者
貌似还有modifiers, agreement, idioms等其他选项啊,为什么导航列表里没有呢?
-- by 会员 ghovik (2010/7/6 4:01:13)

对,可以输入那些题库的名字,然后就可以针对性的练习相关的题目。主要是这些题库不全,都是我按照OG11和曼哈顿教材整理出来的,所以没有放在那个提示那里。其实你可以自己编辑那些idx文件的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:47
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部