ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
00:00:00

Frobisher, a sixteenth-century English explorer, had soil samples from Canada's Kodlunarn Island examined for gold content. Because high gold content was reported, Elizabeth I funded two mining expeditions. Neither expedition found any gold there. Modern analysis of the island's soil indicates a very low gold content. Thus the methods used to determine the gold content of Frobisher's samples must have been inaccurate.

Which of the following is an assumption on which the argument depends?

正确答案: E

更多相关帖子

帖子

好友

积分

ChaseDream

注册时间
2003-03-17
精华
解析
查看: 1113|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

逻辑测黄金原体,和急问另一道逻辑GWD上的几经

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2006-5-24 20:59:00 | 只看该作者

逻辑测黄金原体,和急问另一道逻辑GWD上的几经

几经里有一道GWD的提干一样,就是部门经理缺少,但是选项都变了,填空。

是GWD的哪套里的

谢谢!!!

急!!!

下面是我找到的测黄金那题。

T-4-Q14 GWD-13-38

Frobisher, a sixteenth-century English explorer, had soil samples from Canada’s Kodlunarn
                    Island
examined for gold content.  Because high gold content was reported, Elizabeth I funded two mining expeditions.  Neither expedition found any gold there.  Modern analysis of the island’s soil indicates a very low gold content.  Thus the methods used to determine the gold content of Frobisher’s samples must have been inaccurate.

Which of the following is an assumption on which the argument depends?

A.                       The gold content of the soil on Kodlunarn
                    Island
is much lower today than it was in the sixteenth century.

B.                        The two mining expeditions funded by Elizabeth I did not mine the same part of Kodlunarn
                    Island

C.                       The methods used to assess gold content of the soil samples provided by Frobisher were different from those generally used in the sixteenth century.

D.                       Frobisher did not have soil samples from any other Canadian island examined for gold content.

E.Gold was not added to the soil samples collected by Frobisher before the samples were examined.

沙发
发表于 2006-5-24 21:15:00 | 只看该作者

在這裡

GWD-13-Q7:

Which of the following most logically completes the argument?

A significant number of Qualitex Corporation’s department heads are due to retire this year.  The number of employees other than current department heads who could take on the position of department head is equal to only about half of the expected vacancies.  Oualitex is not going to hire department heads from outside the company or have current department heads take over more than one department, so some departments will be without department heads next year unless Qualitex ______.

1. promotes some current department heads to higher-level managerial positions

2. raises the salary for department heads

3. reduces the number of new employees it hires next year

4. reduces the average number of employees per department

reduces the number of its department

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-9-20 04:20
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部