52#
发表于 2022-11-27 22:27:47 | 只看该作者
同意!               
53#
发表于 2022-12-14 22:06:02 | 只看该作者
[揽瓜阁逻辑小分队] day61
Day 61
1.        政府挖煤
Twenty years ago, Balzania put in place regulations requiring operators of surface mines to pay for the reclamation of mined-out land. Since then, reclamation technology has not improved. Yet, the average reclamation cost for a surface coal mine being reclaimed today is only four dollars per ton of coal that the mine produced, less than half what it cost to reclaim surface mines in the years immediately after the regulations took effect.
Which of the following, if true, most helps to account for the drop in reclamation costs described?

A.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, coal mines in Balzania continued to be less expensive to operate than coal mines in almost any other country.
B.    In the twenty years since the regulations took effect, the use of coal as a fuel has declined from the level it was at in the previous twenty years.
C.    Mine operators have generally ceased surface mining in the mountainous areas of Balzania because reclamation costs per ton of coal produced are particularly high for mines in such areas.
D.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, surface mines continued to produce coal at a lower total cost than underground mines.
E.     As compared to twenty years ago, a greater percentage of the coal mined in Balzania today comes from surface mines.

2.        美国花店
好多gardener都觉得一个什么种子是最popular的,因为一个最大的花店10%的收入都是靠卖那个种子赚的。
问:削弱

10%的收入来源于它,并不一定代表它是最popular的。因为可能这个东西成本高,卖得贵,所以其收入占比高
有些种子可能便宜,占收入的比例不高,但是卖的多,popular
最大花店10%收入来自X→X是最popular的
þ 花店卖的花小于10种

3.        地方降薪
一公司在各个区域的各分公司的总体平均工资降低了,在某地区的该公司员工很可能会到别的地方找工作因为工资低于平均的工资。
该地的生活成本低,所以即使工资比较低,他也愿意在该地工资
是否其他公司地区也开始降薪,该公司降薪是否是暂时的,是否因为部分员工表现不好,才降薪(不是针对所有员工)
子公司降薪→员工会跳槽
削弱:
þ 这两处的子公司与其他子公司工资差不多,工资不算低
54#
发表于 2023-3-21 13:42:31 | 只看该作者
Day 61
1.        政府挖煤
Twenty years ago, Balzania put in place regulations requiring operators of surface mines to pay for the reclamation of mined-out land. Since then, reclamation technology has not improved. Yet, the average reclamation cost for a surface coal mine being reclaimed today is only four dollars per ton of coal that the mine produced, less than half what it cost to reclaim surface mines in the years immediately after the regulations took effect.
Which of the following, if true, most helps to account for the drop in reclamation costs described?

A.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, coal mines in Balzania continued to be less expensive to operate than coal mines in almost any other country.
B.    In the twenty years since the regulations took effect, the use of coal as a fuel has declined from the level it was at in the previous twenty years.
C.    Mine operators have generally ceased surface mining in the mountainous areas of Balzania because reclamation costs per ton of coal produced are particularly high for mines in such areas.
D.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, surface mines continued to produce coal at a lower total cost than underground mines.
E.     As compared to twenty years ago, a greater percentage of the coal mined in Balzania today comes from surface mines.
解释题:

F:operators of surface mines to pay for the reclamation of mined-out land; reclamation technology has not improved
F:reclamation cost(4刀)less than half
管制出来之后,average  reclamation cost下降,用极值解释,C

2.        美国花店
好多gardener都觉得一个什么种子是最popular的,因为一个最大的花店10%的收入都是靠卖那个种子赚的。
果因推理
果:种子是最popular
因:最大的花店10%的收入都是靠卖那个种子赚的
他因:那个种子因为开花观赏性高所以popular/好养活所以popular
无因无果:这个花店还有10%的收入是另一个种子赚的

3.        地方降薪
一公司在各个区域的各分公司的总体平均工资降低了,在某地区的该公司员工很可能会到别的地方找工作因为工资低于平均的工资。

F:分公司的总体平均工资降低
果因推理
P:员工很可能会到别的地方找工作
C:工资低于平均的工资
他因导致员工去别的地方找工作
工资不是员工跳槽的原因(无因无果)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:51
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部