打印 上一主题 下一主题

[揽瓜阁逻辑小分队] day61

[复制链接]
41#
发表于 2022-11-20 15:28:53 | 只看该作者
P:B要求开矿人支付开垦费用
P:开垦技术没有变,现在开垦的价格比一开始颁布规定的低
问价格下降的原因。
分析:别的因素导致价格的下降,答案肯定是与随时间变化的东西相关,例如现在煤矿没有市场了,也没有人原意开垦,那开垦的费用是要下降的。错选B,因为没有看到是平均费用,从我写的思路可以看出,现在用煤量少与平均价格下降的逻辑链条还很远,不足以推论到这个结果。另外,Ron解释说这个价格是政府定的,并不会因为政府之外的主体随意变动。
2.美国花店
好多gardener都觉得一个什么种子是最popular的,因为一个最大的花店10%的收入都是靠卖那个种子赚的。
问:削弱
P:花店的10%收入靠一种种子
C:这种种子是最受欢迎的。
分析:收入=价格*数量,收入高不代表数量高,可能是单价本身就很贵。
3.        地方降薪
一公司在各个区域的各分公司的总体平均工资降低了,在某地区的该公司员工很可能会到别的地方找工作因为工资低于平均的工资。
P:一公司各区域各分公司的总体平均工资降低
C:有员工因工资低于平均工资去别处找工作
问削弱:
分析:可能是整体大环境都薪资降低,去别处也低。
42#
发表于 2022-11-20 15:36:24 | 只看该作者
1 更深处产的煤更多了,每个surface产更多的煤 c
2最大花店10 的收入不是来源于一个人买的
3不太可能去别的地方找工作,因为别的地方工作工资也低于平均工资
43#
发表于 2022-11-20 17:27:51 | 只看该作者
1. C

2. 可能90%的收入都来源于另外一种更popular的作物;或者这种子的价格特别高

3. 该公司即使降低工资也仍然远高于其他的公司的工资
44#
发表于 2022-11-20 21:56:33 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!               
45#
发表于 2022-11-20 22:01:26 | 只看该作者
Day 61
1.        政府挖煤
Twenty years ago, Balzania put in place regulations requiring operators of surface mines to pay for the reclamation of mined-out land. Since then, reclamation technology has not improved. Yet, the average reclamation cost for a surface coal mine being reclaimed today is only four dollars per ton of coal that the mine produced, less than half what it cost to reclaim surface mines in the years immediately after the regulations took effect.
Which of the following, if true, most helps to account for the drop in reclamation costs described?

A.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, coal mines in Balzania continued to be less expensive to operate than coal mines in almost any other country.
B.    In the twenty years since the regulations took effect, the use of coal as a fuel has declined from the level it was at in the previous twenty years.
C.    Mine operators have generally ceased surface mining in the mountainous areas of Balzania because reclamation costs per ton of coal produced are particularly high for mines in such areas.
D.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, surface mines continued to produce coal at a lower total cost than underground mines.
E.     As compared to twenty years ago, a greater percentage of the coal mined in Balzania today comes from surface mines.
B
2.        美国花店
问:削弱 种子本身不赚钱 实际上是花店有自己的的渠道才卖的好

3.        地方降薪
问:削弱  也可以因为该地区没有发展空间/环境不好

46#
发表于 2022-11-20 22:09:45 | 只看该作者
同意!               
47#
发表于 2022-11-20 22:20:02 | 只看该作者
1.        选C啊啊啊,mountain area的太贵,慢慢不搞了,可能在别的area便宜了
2.        美国花店
花店卖的花小于10种

3.        地方降薪
这两处的子公司与其他子公司工资差不多,工资不算低
48#
发表于 2022-11-21 11:30:37 | 只看该作者
1.        政府挖煤
Twenty years ago, Balzania put in place regulations requiring operators of surface mines to pay for the reclamation of mined-out land. Since then, reclamation technology has not improved. Yet, the average reclamation cost for a surface coal mine being reclaimed today is only four dollars per ton of coal that the mine produced, less than half what it cost to reclaim surface mines in the years immediately after the regulations took effect.
Which of the following, if true, most helps to account for the drop in reclamation costs described?
reclaimation:开垦 改造
题型:explain
Background:政府要求挖煤的付一笔钱:将煤矿恢复原状
Conflict
Fact 1:  相关的技术并没进步
Fact 2:  现在每个矿的修复成本比过去(新规刚起作用的时候)要便宜一半
OA C: Mine operators have generally ceased surface mining in the mountainous areas of Balzania because reclamation costs per ton of coal produced are particularly high for mines in such areas.
虽然技术没有进步
但是因为要由operator承担费用,导致他们停止开采那些修复花费高的地方
that makes sense now

2.        美国花店
削弱:最大的花店一共就五种花,这个种子收入占比最少(花店的花少于10种即可)
看到一个nn的:收入=价格*数量,收入高不代表数量高,可能是单价本身就很贵。

3.        地方降薪
削弱
P:1.平均工资降低 2.该公司工资低于平均工资
C:该地区公司员工去别的地方找工作
降低是因为机值 最右边最大的那群领导的工资降了 拉低了平均工资 而该公司员工工资本来就比别人少
≠他们的工资跟着平均工资的降低而降低

49#
发表于 2022-11-24 20:24:06 | 只看该作者
同意!               
50#
发表于 2022-11-24 21:29:37 | 只看该作者
Day 61
1.        政府挖煤
Twenty years ago, Balzania put in place regulations requiring operators of surface mines to pay for the reclamation of mined-out land. Since then, reclamation technology has not improved. Yet, the average reclamation cost for a surface coal mine being reclaimed today is only four dollars per ton of coal that the mine produced, less than half what it cost to reclaim surface mines in the years immediately after the regulations took effect.二十年前,B出台了规定要求煤老板开采描边的煤矿需要支付回收费用,然而那时候回收科技不太先进。然而平均回收费用在现在只要4美元每ton,比在当时规定当生效的时候的一半还少。

A.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, coal mines in Balzania continued to be less expensive to operate than coal mines in almost any other country.  即使在B要求支付回收费用后,开采煤矿依旧比其他国家便宜
B.    In the twenty years since the regulations took effect, the use of coal as a fuel has declined from the level it was at in the previous twenty years.
自从规定生效的二十年里,使用煤为燃料比之前二十年下降了
C.    Mine operators have generally ceased surface mining in the mountainous areas of Balzania because reclamation costs per ton of coal produced are particularly high for mines in such areas. 煤老板停止开采山地表面的煤矿因为回收费用在那个地区太高了
D.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, surface mines continued to produce coal at a lower total cost than underground mines. 即使在要求支付回收费用之后,开采表面煤矿依旧比地底煤矿更便宜
E.     As compared to twenty years ago, a greater percentage of the coal mined in Balzania today comes from surface mines. 跟二十年之前相比,更大比例的B煤矿来自于表面煤矿。我选E,表面煤矿比例更大了所以变便宜了

2.        美国花店
最热门不一定能赚最多钱,可能就是因为跟成本价差不多才热门的
有其他种子很稀有利润很高

3.        地方降薪
总体平均工资降低了可能是有的地方上升了,有的地方下降,这个某地区不一定是下降的那个地区
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-26 18:16
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部