搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: Ysandre

[揽瓜阁逻辑小分队] day61

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-11-19 23:41:48 | 显示全部楼层
Day 61
1.        政府挖煤
Twenty years ago, Balzania put in place regulations requiring operators of surface mines to pay for the reclamation of mined-out land. Since then, reclamation technology has not improved. Yet, the average reclamation cost for a surface coal mine being reclaimed today is only four dollars per ton of coal that the mine produced, less than half what it cost to reclaim surface mines in the years immediately after the regulations took effect.
Which of the following, if true, most helps to account for the drop in reclamation costs described?

A.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, coal mines in Balzania continued to be less expensive to operate than coal mines in almost any other country.
B.    In the twenty years since the regulations took effect, the use of coal as a fuel has declined from the level it was at in the previous twenty years.
C.    Mine operators have generally ceased surface mining in the mountainous areas of Balzania because reclamation costs per ton of coal produced are particularly high for mines in such areas.
D.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, surface mines continued to produce coal at a lower total cost than underground mines.
E.     As compared to twenty years ago, a greater percentage of the coal mined in Balzania today comes from surface mines.

C:reclamation cost is much lower than 20 years ago.

Support: 直接解释低价格原因。

2.        美国花店
好多gardener都觉得一个什么种子是最popular的,因为一个最大的花店10%的收入都是靠卖那个种子赚的。
问:削弱
P: 因为一个最大的花店10%的收入都是靠卖那个种子赚的
C:好多gardener都觉得一个什么种子是最popular的
Weaken:
10% 收入和 popular没有因果关系:占销量很低,但是单价很贵,因此10%收入。

3.        地方降薪
一公司在各个区域的各分公司的总体平均工资降低了,在某地区的该公司员工很可能会到别的地方找工作因为工资低于平均的工资。

P:因为工资低于平均的工资
C:在某地区的该公司员工很可能会到别的地方找工作

Weaken:
原理:唯一更高工资的地方已经不招聘了

发表于 2022-11-20 00:33:56 | 显示全部楼层
Day 61
1.        政府挖煤
Twenty years ago, Balzania put in place regulations requiring operators of surface mines to pay for the reclamation of mined-out land. Since then, reclamation technology has not improved. Yet, the average reclamation cost for a surface coal mine being reclaimed today is only four dollars per ton of coal that the mine produced, less than half what it cost to reclaim surface mines in the years immediately after the regulations took effect.
Which of the following, if true, most helps to account for the drop in reclamation costs described?

A.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, coal mines in Balzania continued to be less expensive to operate than coal mines in almost any other country.
B.    In the twenty years since the regulations took effect, the use of coal as a fuel has declined from the level it was at in the previous twenty years.
C.    Mine operators have generally ceased surface mining in the mountainous areas of Balzania because reclamation costs per ton of coal produced are particularly high for mines in such areas.
D.    Even after Balzania began requiring surface mine operators to pay reclamation costs, surface mines continued to produce coal at a lower total cost than underground mines.
E.     As compared to twenty years ago, a greater percentage of the coal mined in Balzania today comes from surface mines.

C。他因导致 the drop in reclamation costs

2.        美国花店

预测答案:收入=价格*数量。也有可能是价格高导致收入高,不一定是数量多(popular)

3.        地方降薪

预测答案:工资不算低。直接推翻结论
发表于 2022-11-20 08:06:12 | 显示全部楼层
同意!               
发表于 2022-11-20 08:24:22 | 显示全部楼层
同意!               
发表于 2022-11-20 08:35:09 | 显示全部楼层

Day 61
1.        政府挖煤

答:C

2.        美国花店

答:收入≠销量,可能是那个种子的单价高,但其实卖的并不多
最大花店 10%收入来自 X→X 是最 popular 的

3.        地方降薪

答:该地区分公司提供其他福利,能够弥补工资降低的不足

发表于 2022-11-20 10:57:12 | 显示全部楼层
看一下!               
发表于 2022-11-20 11:35:26 | 显示全部楼层
Day 61
1.        政府挖煤

C

2.        美国花店

这个种子利润高,但销量低

3.        地方降薪

该公司员工很难在其他地方找到工作
总体工资低但是福利更高了
发表于 2022-11-20 14:53:58 | 显示全部楼层
看一下!               
发表于 2022-11-20 15:09:28 发自 iPhone | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2022-11-20 15:13:21 | 显示全部楼层
看一下!               
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:58
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部