查看: 7350|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

职业咨询 - iTer

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-4-30 01:40:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家好,
My name is Ron and I want to thank you in advance for reviewing the contents of my proposal. Before diving into my proposal, I just wanted to share with you my relevant background and experiences. Post Undergrad, I worked for just over 3 years at Deloitte, performing various functions across accounting, consulting and advisory. Since graduating from Fuqua Business School (Duke University Full-Time MBA Program) in 2015, I’ve been work at Bank of America Merrill Lynch for its Financial Sponsor Group (Investment Banking division), focusing on Private Equity clients. Outside of my daytime job, I worked with many career consulting firms, helping students getting jobs in the financial and other industries.  

My additional experiences related information can by view on my Linkedin page (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ron-li-cpa-b8a0a79/).

I’m planning to launch an incubator-like consulting services for Undergrad and Graduate students focusing on future career planning. My goal is to helping to improve your chances at securing your appropriate roles in the near future.

I understand there are many “career consulting” services available, but here’s why my services are different:
  • I UNDERSTAND your situation, I was in your shoes – I was also an immigrant to this country and looking for a chance to obtain a better future for me and my family
  • My fees are MUCH lower than what other comparable services
  • I can offer better NETWORKin various industries as these are my personal friends and connections; I’ll personally connect you to professionals that you want to chat with and potentially help you during this stressful process
  • In Addition to the package you signed up for (i.e. 10 sessions regular or 15 sessions VIP), I’m available 24-7, 7 days a week to answer your URGENT questions that I can guarantee you other services can’t provide (trust me, I worked for few of these consulting agencies before and they cannot provide this level of service)
  • FLEXIBILITY and ELIMINATE the “middleman” and agency problem. As I mentioned above, I’ve worked with multiple career consulting agencies that claims to be able to provide comparable services as what I’m proposing above, however, the REALITY is they charge a very high fee and outsource all the work to someone like me since I’m the one with the content and knowledge – this just doesn’t seem FAIR for you guys given the exorbitant amount of fees these agencies tend to charge you)

Choosing the right career and job is never easy, especially when you’re an international student, please allow me to help you navigate this process as I’ve been through it and I AM passionate about seeing more international students to succeed!

Look forward to hear from you and let’s embark on this journey together

Please contact me at rnylakers2006(在) gmail.com
Take Care,
Ron

收藏收藏 收藏收藏
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-20 10:00
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部