57#
发表于 2015-5-19 12:13:55 | 只看该作者
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
58#
发表于 2015-5-19 14:50:39 | 只看该作者
Visa Question(大学)

背景类
1.What is your purpose for the visa?

I apply the visa to enter the States to have my postgraduate education. I will study in XX University and finish the Master of Science in Accounting Program in the next two years.

2.Tell me something about yourself.

Well I was born in XX and finished my primary and secondary education there. I majored in accounting in XXX University and plan to begin my career life in the Big-Four CPA firms in China. I intended to work on the auditing of Chinese companies that are planning to have their initial public offerings in NYSE or NASDAQ. This job position requires me have knowledge about American accounting. So I am going to have a master degree in accounting in America. After that I will come back to China and start my career life.

3.Where did you graduate from and when? And what is your major?

I graduated from XX University last year. The university is located in XXX and was ranked top XX in China. I majored in accounting there. I chose this major because I am interested in business. I would like to have my own business in the future and most CEOs majored in accounting.

4.What is your GPA?  What is your degree now?  Your transcript (grade)?

My GPA is about XXX. My degree now is Bachelor of XXX.

学习类
1.Why do you choose to study in USA? (Why do you want to study in USA?) (即学习目的, 认真考虑为什么现在想要去美国学习这个专业,是什么样的原因和需求促使自己有了这样的决定?注意回答的个性化,避免大话,空话。)

I chose to study in the States because of my career plan. I plan to begin my career life in the Big-Four CPA firms in China. I intended to work on the auditing of Chinese companies that are planning to have their initial public offerings in NYSE or NASDAQ. This job position requires me have knowledge about American accounting. So I am going to have a master degree in accounting in America. After that I will come back to China and start my career life.

2.In what major will you study and why will you choose it? (Why do you want to study  in USA?)

I will major in accounting in the States. I chose this major because I am interested in business. I would like to have my own business in the future and most CEOs majored in accounting. I study accounting in USA because of my career plan. I plan to begin my career life in the Big-Four CPA firms in China. I intended to work on the auditing of Chinese companies that are planning to have their initial public offerings in NYSE or NASDAQ. This job position requires me have knowledge about American accounting. So I am going to have a master degree in accounting in America. After that I will come back to China and start my career life.

3.What is your major? In what aspect of your major will you study? What kind of courses will you study in this major? Which course do you like best and why?

I majored in accounting. This subject can be divided into several parts such as cost accounting, governmental accounting and auditing. I would like to study accounting in the aspect of auditing because this topic matches my career plan. To be specific I will take courses like XX, XX, XX and some other elective courses. I like XX best because according to the description shown on the school’s website, this course provides me with practical skills needed in my future work.

4.What is your TOEFL/IELTS score?

My TOEFL score is XX. I got XX in reading, XX in listening, XX in speaking and XX in writing. I have my TOEFL report with me. Do you want to check it?

5.How long will you study in USA?

According to my I-twenty form, I will study for about two years in America. After that, I will come back to China and start my career life as I planned.

6.What is your ultimate academic goal?

学校类
1.Which university will you study in America and why? (Where will you go in the USA?)(如何从美国的几千所大学中选中了这所大学,如何知道这个学校? 从学校的网站上了解学校及专业的特点和优势,以及符合自身特色的地方)

I will study in XX University. This university is founded as XX school about a hundred years ago in XX and has high reputation in accounting industry. In addition, the XX program offered by this university covers two years. I don’t like to live an intense life so a two year program is my favorite. Besides, the university is located in XX. As a student in business school, I would love to take lectures and feel the business environment in big cities. As a result, I chose to study in XX University.

2.How can you find this university? (回答的内容应同上一个问题,主要阐述选校原因)Who is the person you have contacted with when you applied for it? Where is the school?

I contacted with XX when I applied for it. He is the associate program director in XX University.

3.How many universities have you applied in total and what are they? How many universities have accepted you and offered you scholarship? And why will you give them up?

I applied XX universities. They are XXXXXXXX and XX. XX of them accepted me and XX offered me scholarship. I gave them up because personal reasons. Some of them are located in rural areas and some covers only one year, which is too intensive for me.

4.Why do you think the school offered you scholarship? (Your situation) What have you already prepared for your future study?

I was given scholarship by XX because I achieved a lot in a student association and helped it develop. I am having an internship these days and some of the cases might be discussed in my future study.

5.You will get the on campus employment and what kind of employment will you do in the school?

I would like to work in the international student and scholar organization in XX University. In this organization, I could help other international student to develop better in the school.

6.How much is your tuition fees?

About XX thousand dollars every three credits. Each semester I will take about nine credits and I will take at least XXX credits in total.

7.When was the school founded and who is the chairman of your department?
XX University was founded in XX in XX. The chairman of the department of accounting is XXX.

8. How much do you know about this school?

XX University was founded in XX in XX and initially it was a XX school. Then about XX years later the campus was moved to XX because of the development of the school. The XXX program of this university has a high reputation in the XX industry and many of its graduates are working in the Big-Four CPA firms and many other top companies. The XX program offers three foundation courses, six core courses and many elective courses.

9. Tell me the standard to judge a school.

I think the most important standard is reputation. If a school has a high education quality and its students are skillful and helpful in working, in most cases the university will have a high reputation in the industry.

资金类
1、How can you support or furnish your study in America?

My family will support my study in America. Here is my bank statement and certificate of annual income.

2、How much is it in your bank certificate/

About XXX RMB, which is more than XX dollars.

3、Where is the money from?

The money is saved by XX.

4、What are your parents’ jobs?

My father is a XX and my mother is a XX.

5、What are their main duties in their jobs?

6、How much can they earn for one year?

My father earn XXX per year and my mother earn XXX per year.

7、Do you plan to seek Financial support in the US?

No. I have enough money and I would like to focus on my study and enjoy my spare time in travel.

归国类
1.What’s your future plan? (Will you come back to China when you graduate?) (即回国计划,请考虑自己在美国学习后的回国发展计划,如何学以致用,并结合自己在国内的联系和自己的职业发展,说明自己在国内发展的种种优势。为自己准备一个个性化的发展计划)

Working in one of the Big-Four CPA firms in China is part of my career life and my study in America is a preparation for my career life. I would like to work on the auditing of Chinese companies that are willing to have their initial public offerings in NYSE and NASDAQ. This position requires knowledge of American accounting. That’s why I go to study in America. Compared with working in the US, working in China suits me better. In China, I am familiar with the culture and people here. Also, the auditing of those Chinese companies could provided me with more money than in the US and in China, living cost is lower than in the US. In addition, I have no relatives in America. And finally, I have many friends in China. I would love to be with them.

2.Can you explain why 90% Chinese students didn’t come back after their graduation?

Well most of these student majors in computer science and it’s easy for them to find a job in America. For students study in business school, things get worse. In addition, students didn’t come back to China because they were having their optional practice time. Finally, it’s their own choice and I cannot make more comment on that.

3.With this major, it’s easy for you to find a higher salary job in US, how can you convince me that you will come back?

Actually, it’s not that easy for me to get a job in the US. It’s easy for students who completed their undergraduate education and majored in accounting in the US to find a high salary job in US. For students who only have their one-year or two-year postgraduate education in US, things get worse. I heard from my friends that only about ten percent of the international students could find a job in US, most of whom are Indians. So to be honest it’s easier for me to find a high salary job in China rather than in US.

4.Give me five reasons that you will come back to China.

Firstly, I have my family here and I cannot leave them left. Secondly, I have more friends in China than in the US. So in China they could help me develop better. Thirdly, I am familiar with the culture in China, including Taiwan and Hong Kong. Living in China is easier for me. Fourthly, China’s economy is boosting, more jobs have been created every day. It’s easy for me to find a high salary job in China after I finished my study. Lastly, I love my country and my hometown XX. I wish to create more value for my country and help my hometown develop better.

5.Do you plan to seek employment in the US after you have completed your studies?

No, I do not intend to seek employment in the US. To be honest it’s easier for me to have a high salary job in China.

其他类
1、Have you applied visa before?

No. But I have applied the entrance admission to Taiwan before. I applied for that because I was going to study there as an exchange student.

2、Have you ever been to USA? To where and how long?

No, I’ve never been there. But I know it through news report and movies.

3、Do you have any relatives in America/

No. I do not have any relatives there.

4、What is the thing you like best in America? ...Then what is the thing you don't like most in China?

One thing I don’t like the most is people here. You know most people in China do not like to wait in line. It bothers me much. But as time passes and education level increases, I believe things will be better.
59#
发表于 2015-5-19 16:08:46 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主分享
60#
发表于 2015-5-19 16:36:45 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: B-School生涯

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:45
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部