自己删贴

哈哈哈哈

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-2-25 1:38:34编辑过]
沙发
发表于 2005-1-27 08:55:00 | 只看该作者
ding 一下。期待听听CEIBS_MBA2005和CKGSB_MBA2005的回应
板凳
发表于 2005-1-27 09:17:00 | 只看该作者
thank you buddy. I really really really appreciate it.
地板
发表于 2005-1-27 12:30:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用wang16在2005-1-26 20:17:00的发言:

看了两位的帖子。。。发现两位都是高人。。起码很有修为。

所以,就不要为了争“中欧”,“长江”谁好谁不好而搞得面红耳赤的。。

来这个论坛的都是真心想了解学校情况的,而你们带有强烈感情色彩的评论都无助于大家的对信息的正确接受。。。

CKGSB_MBA2005,如果有机会,多宣传宣传长江实在的地方,而不要去贬低中欧。。。我也在申请05年的长江。。如果有机会,可能还是同学,哈哈

CEIBS_MBA2005 ,你的英语很好,估计你G作文能拿6分。。。哈哈,也希望你多上一些宣传中欧实处的帖子。。

大家来日方长,要把眼光放的长远一点,毕竟20年后,事实会证明谁是中国最优秀的商学院。

抛砖引玉,欢迎各位拍砖。。。

Dear friend

I appreciate the approach by which you expressed your points, which were divergent from mine.  I esteem you as a sensible man and a man of principle, the virtues that I am supposed to learn from you. Thank you.

One point that I insist to highlight is that argumentativeness shall not be consider synonym of quarrel. Every CDer has and should have his or her own viewpoint and hence should be endowed the authority to voice whatever he or she wants to say (certainly, subjecting to one condition of not insulting or hurting the others). Please be advised that we all are men on the same road. Putting aside the disparity and endeavoring to achieve the parity is our philosophy. Ironically, some of us who are dreaming to pursue the MBA education abroad, particularly in the USA, a land of hope, a land of freedom, are still doing something to fetter the freedom of speech. As such, one particular individual could make such suggestion of requiring another guy to change his picture or word simply because the picture or the word is regarded as unfit by personal criteria. Or in another scenario, a girl claims she is reluctant to be my classmate as she is sick of my remarks and she is normally considered right. The reason being that is simple. People typically think the girls are more objective than boys. However, they are more feelers than thinkers.

Even though I am quarrelling, I do not think that is something to blame. In the jianghu world, we all know you will never make an acquaintance without fighting. Through quarrelling, I can figure out which group of people shares the similar point with me and I will definitely foster friendship with them.

Another thing I also want to clarify is nobody here can guarantee that what he or she said is absolute truth. Nevertheless, I am also convinced that nobody come here to fabricate absolute untruth. As for some hearsay, let me cite an old Chinese saying to make my point: wave will never occur spontaneously without wind.

5#
发表于 2005-1-27 12:48:00 | 只看该作者
CEIBS_MBA2005的英文水平还是值得赞赏的,出口成章嘛
6#
发表于 2005-1-27 13:03:00 | 只看该作者

kitty妹妹,好英语不是这样的。这个CEIBS_MBA2005的英语可以归纳为下面几个特点

1。词汇量比较大(唯一优点)

2。用词不当(词汇量大了,不知所措了)

3。语法混乱

4。句式破损

最后也提醒广大考G和申请商学院的朋友,写作的时候,言简意赅才是最重要,如果如这个CEIBS_MBA2005般长篇大论,错误百出又不知所云,那才是英文写作之大忌。

7#
发表于 2005-1-27 13:06:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用purplekitty在2005-1-27 12:48:00的发言:
CEIBS_MBA2005的英文水平还是值得赞赏的,出口成章嘛

I am flattered.
8#
发表于 2005-1-27 13:17:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用mooncake在2005-1-27 13:03:00的发言:

1。词汇量比较大(唯一优点)

2。用词不当(词汇量大了,不知所措了)

3。语法混乱

4。句式破损

最后也提醒广大考G和申请商学院的朋友,写作的时候,言简意赅才是最重要,如果如这个CEIBS_MBA2005般长篇大论,错误百出又不知所云,那才是英文写作之大忌。

Thank you too. I see your point.
9#
发表于 2005-1-27 13:36:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用mooncake在2005-1-27 13:03:00的发言:

1。词汇量比较大(唯一优点)

2。用词不当(词汇量大了,不知所措了)

3。语法混乱

4。句式破损

Thank you for your kindly comments. I initiate this personal communication for further advices from you.

2: 用词不当(词汇量大了,不知所措了)

3。语法混乱

4。句式破损

As for the three sins aforesaid, could you be kindly and cordial to cite some samples from my writing with the view of helping me avoid the same mistakes in future? Thank you for your efforts and time.

10#
发表于 2005-1-27 13:49:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用CEIBS_MBA2005在2005-1-27 12:30:00的发言:

Dear friend

I appreciate the approach by which you expressed your points, which were divergent from mine.  I esteem you as a sensible man and a man of principle, the virtues that I am supposed to learn from you. Thank you.

One point that I insist to highlight is that argumentativeness shall not be consider synonym of quarrel. Every CDer has and should have his or her own viewpoint and hence should be endowed the authority to voice whatever he or she wants to say (certainly, subjecting to one condition of not insulting or hurting the others). Please be advised that we all are men on the same road. Putting aside the disparity and endeavoring to achieve the parity is our philosophy. Ironically, some of us who are dreaming to pursue the MBA education abroad, particularly in the USA, a land of hope, a land of freedom, are still doing something to fetter the freedom of speech. As such, one particular individual could make such suggestion of requiring another guy to change his picture or word simply because the picture or the word is regarded as unfit by personal criteria. Or in another scenario, a girl claims she is reluctant to be my classmate as she is sick of my remarks and she is normally considered right. The reason being that is simple. People typically think the girls are more objective than boys. However, they are more feelers than thinkers.

Even though I am quarrelling, I do not think that is something to blame. In the jianghu world, we all know you will never make an acquaintance without fighting. Through quarrelling, I can figure out which group of people shares the similar point with me and I will definitely foster friendship with them.

Another thing I also want to clarify is nobody here can guarantee that what he or she said is absolute truth. Nevertheless, I am also convinced that nobody come here to fabricate absolute untruth. As for some hearsay, let me cite an old Chinese saying to make my point: wave will never occur spontaneously without wind.

感谢ceibs_mba2005给大家一个chinglish 的榜样

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 11:58
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部