[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2003-7-11 19:12:00 | 只看该作者

海外MBA申请10

如何与商学院保持联系及联系信函范例(二)

中青在线专稿 郑清山

范例3:主动与商学院教授取得联系范例

Dear prof.Dubrin,
I am an applicant for admission and financial assistance to your graduate school to pursue an MBA degree(full-time). And I have already submitted my application documents to the Admission Office. Learning from the information provided by your school, I have known you are very knowledgeable in management. Management and Ecnomics are my proposed major, and I deem it a great honor to become your student,if admitted.

After three year’s study in Management of Industry Economy,Remin University, I have grasped some basic knowledge in business and leared to analyze business issues on a macro-perspective. Meanwhile,through several part-time working in distinct industries, from oil(summer internship in Shell Oil),Cosmetics(Hazeline) to service(Zhongbai Group),I possess relatively broad business experiences. Furthermore ,three years of significant work on various positions in several divesions of the Student Work-study Service Center, the most successful work-study organization in China, I have not only mastered the basic skills in management but also possessed comprehensive business backgrounds. Please turn to the “Personly Statement”and “Resume” for details. And now I would like to assure you of my deepest desire to attend your program and to prrsue my education in the field of my choice.

Since I am not to support myself while engaging in the graduate study in your school, my possibility of enrollment will depend on financial aids from your school. If you can give me some advice about making the rest of my plan for studying abroad,I would be very grateful.

Your program is my first choice, and I greatly apprecaite early reply concerning the status of my application.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance during my application.

Your sincerely

范例4:询问商学院自己的申请结果

Dear Director,
I am an applicant for admission and financial aid to your business school for pursuing an MBA degree. And I sent my application materials to you in early Septemper. Now I am writing this letter to further my application.

Enclosed is the centificates of my spoken English and computer experience.

Finally thank you for your consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Honestly,

范例5:询问奖学金

Dear Mrs.Burris,
I’m delighted to know that I have been admitted to your graudate business school for MBA education in your school is essential for me to become a successful manager.

Since I have not sufficient fund to pay my study inU.X.A,I need some financial assistance. Now I wonder if scholarships or other financial aid are available to international new students. If yes,could you send me some information about the financial assistance in your university? Thank you very much for all your help during my application and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best ,

范例6:同意接受录取的信件

Dear Prof. David,
I’m pleased to learn that I have been admitted to your MBA program and awarded a scholarship. Now I am writing this letter to inform you I would accept the admission and scholarship.

In addition, I want to know more about your university, such as oncampus housing and how to register for the class.

I wish meeting you in Colorado State University.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,  

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-26 15:58
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部