ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: qujiguo
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Essay[Alan Guo]: What matters most to you, and why?

[精华] [复制链接]
51#
发表于 2007-11-3 13:55:00 | 只看该作者

LS,

the show just starts, don't draw the conclusion based on a report, which was published one year ago. actually, google is doing better than msn, yahoo and other US internet companies in China. 

btw, we should thank you for digging out such a great post, really helpful for essay writing!

52#
发表于 2007-11-4 11:18:00 | 只看该作者
Truly strong essay! Long but easy to follow
53#
发表于 2007-11-4 12:56:00 | 只看该作者
看了文章本身,本来并不以为意。后来看了楼上Alan的解释,开始理解作者的一些难处:有的时候,为了传播,只好牺牲部分内涵。正如张艺谋的电影被国人批评内容空泛乏味,情节幼稚,但是他的电影打动了评委,能屡获大奖,能创造票房。贾璋珂的三峡好人内容平实深刻,反映中国的变迁,给人以灵魂最深处的震撼。但去年回国,发现所有的影院都在放黄金甲,没有一家放三峡好人,甚至连繁荣的盗版市场都找不到这个碟。

抛开写essay的成分不说,看到这么多有识有梦的网友被鸦片战争的中国,被改革开放经济发展的中国而激动感慨。我兴奋于个中的激情,但又很有些失落……如果你对中国的理解如果还是鸦片战争,圆明园,抗日战争的话,请问问自己是否真正在关心中国和你的14亿同胞,你花多少时间了解中国现实的问题:独生子女政策与老龄化,房地产泡沫,医疗资源的稀缺和分配不公,发展与污染,城乡二元发展的不平衡,过于外向型的经济结构,石油供应的保障,国际方面对中国的金融压力,大型飞机等战略工业技术在夹缝中发展。我们的国家决不是内忧外困,但也远远不到歌舞升平。

爱国不是请客吃饭。真的希望更多的人能超越激情,更细致的观察,更深入的了解,更严肃的思考。为了我们的中国。
54#
发表于 2007-11-4 13:08:00 | 只看该作者
To DavidSimms, it is a shame for google to lose to Baidu. haha.
55#
发表于 2007-11-4 20:42:00 | 只看该作者
qxh107, why it is a shame for google to lose, if your comments are true??? I think it is only the case in China maybe... If Baidu really wins, we should be proud~~ If google wins, we should try harder to be competitive... That's all! Currently, they are quite different cases in China, don't you think?

Still agree that the essay is truely good! And should be a good example for others to learn! Why there always are someones with RED eyes to attack the people who want to make contribution? No matter Alan really has done sth for his words, as long as the words themselves can be courage for some certain people, then he did make contribution.

Just try to ask those, who are so aggressive, did you ever think share your own essays to others to learn??? If no, shut up! (well, you still have the freedom to produce....., I have the freedom to ask you shut up)
56#
发表于 2007-11-4 22:52:00 | 只看该作者
yymm2008, I just do like people who are pretentious. Look at who he wrote in his essay and look at what he is doing. Isn't s shame? Unless you agree with those liers. Guo wanted to go Stanford, not because that he wanted to do something for his country, but because Li Kaifu asked him to do. I really do not think his words are encouraging. If you think those propaganda styles are encouraging, you are either naive or mentally sick. So fuck off.
57#
发表于 2007-11-4 23:13:00 | 只看该作者
yymm2008, btw, did you or will
you share your essay here? If not, u just slap you in the face with big
sound. I said it is a shame because google did not perform as well as a
it claimed. Even local company can beat it up. You have freedom to
express yourself, but do not have freedom to ask other people do
something.  So just wipe your shit.
58#
发表于 2007-11-5 00:15:00 | 只看该作者

I agree with elims . Look at China , you 'll find what you should really care about as a "pretentious" young man.

59#
发表于 2007-11-5 14:02:00 | 只看该作者
  楼主的道理都对,文笔也牛,但为什么我总觉得看不出楼主是个什么样的人那。看来我现在确实变了,sigh
60#
发表于 2007-11-5 21:10:00 | 只看该作者
qxh107, 没想到你会这么激动  居然发个人消息还用了 "B"和“f”开头的词  本来之前说的aggresive 的人不包括你的  现在也不得不了 sign...

言归正题  这样的essay分享本来就是为了给人门启发的  也确实激励了不少人  真如前面有些回帖人那样  但是有人总是要进行人身攻击 我是觉得这部分人应该考虑下影响  anyway 如果你觉得你说的有道理那么就认真理论到底  没有必要人身攻击  这样只会败掉自己的人品而已。。。希望争论到此为止  如果你还有不满  直接发我信箱吧  不要影响了其他人看帖的心情~

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:45
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部