返回列表 发新帖
查看: 4666|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[分享]市场调研公司的case study以及我的答复,欢迎大家灌水

[精华] [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2008-5-8 11:04:00 | 只看该作者

[分享]市场调研公司的case study以及我的答复,欢迎大家灌水

1) how do u convice MENGNIU,YILI to use our service? providing they have always been very successful in selling their product,and never used the sofiscated service like Nelson's.

A: from my past experience, a lot of local chinese com are very concerened about COST, and wether the service is really applicable. so what we could do is to convice them by our previous performance,achievement,etc. Nelson is world leading firm in market research consultancy firms.we could show them a lot of successful cases we have done in the past,perhaps some of them is for their competitors. In addtion,we have to talk to MENGNIU,YILI regurlaly, build up professional relationship first, and understand what they really want from us, and then design a really applicable approach.

2) COKE ZERO VS traditional coke

what is potential risks of lauching this new product?

A:competitors' activity,new ideas,anything similar

Alternative product

governemnt legislation about beverage

faked stuff/intellectual property

price,e.g if the price is not accurate, then the cash flow will be weak in the beginning

Why should cocacola launch coke zero since it is taste exactly the same

A:for any company, making profit is the no 1 priority,however there are social responsibility involved as well. since it follows the trend of people who like to drink coke and keep fit, it is very customer friendly way and bring more benifits to sociaty.

three questions to ask for consumers to work out the sales forcast?

Ao u like cocacola more or pepsi more?

B:why do u like cocacola more?

C:what sort of things u are looking for when drinking coke? e.g flavor or energy

there is a situation, that consumers like flavour,accept price, but the distribution channel is weak.what could u do?

A:internally, I will find out more alternative channels,such as e-business or boutique shop

in addition, i will do market research to understand the customers segmentation and their real needs

externally, I will do some promotional activities to target population,such as running some show,give them some gift if they fill in the questionairs

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-5-8 11:34:50编辑过]
沙发
发表于 2008-5-16 01:09:00 | 只看该作者
for the 1st one, it's more like exploring what you can offer and meet their demand.
以下是引用千百度07在2008-5-8 11:04:00的发言:

1) how do u convice MENGNIU,YILI to use our service? providing they have always been very successful in selling their product,and never used the sofiscated service like Nelson's.

A: from my past experience, a lot of local chinese com are very concerened about COST, and wether the service is really applicable. so what we could do is to convice them by our previous performance,achievement,etc. Nelson is world leading firm in market research consultancy firms.we could show them a lot of successful cases we have done in the past,perhaps some of them is for their competitors. In addtion,we have to talk to MENGNIU,YILI regurlaly, build up professional relationship first, and understand what they really want from us, and then design a really applicable approach.

2) COKE ZERO VS traditional coke

what is potential risks of lauching this new product?

A:competitors' activity,new ideas,anything similar

Alternative product

governemnt legislation about beverage

faked stuff/intellectual property

price,e.g if the price is not accurate, then the cash flow will be weak in the beginning

Why should cocacola launch coke zero since it is taste exactly the same

A:for any company, making profit is the no 1 priority,however there are social responsibility involved as well. since it follows the trend of people who like to drink coke and keep fit, it is very customer friendly way and bring more benifits to sociaty.

three questions to ask for consumers to work out the sales forcast?

Ao u like cocacola more or pepsi more?

B:why do u like cocacola more?

C:what sort of things u are looking for when drinking coke? e.g flavor or energy

there is a situation, that consumers like flavour,accept price, but the distribution channel is weak.what could u do?

A:internally, I will find out more alternative channels,such as e-business or boutique shop

in addition, i will do market research to understand the customers segmentation and their real needs

externally, I will do some promotional activities to target population,such as running some show,give them some gift if they fill in the questionairs

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-10-18 18:24
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部