打印 上一主题 下一主题

[在读分享] 2007级CKGSB(长江商学院)MBA班级日志贴

[复制链接]
31#
发表于 2007-12-9 13:48:00 | 只看该作者
Great, say what I really wanna say.
32#
发表于 2007-12-10 23:01:00 | 只看该作者
wonderful sharing! Wish I were one of the students there keep going, let's see more CK life!
33#
发表于 2007-12-13 14:11:00 | 只看该作者

希望欣赏到更多这样的贴子.

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-15 09:08:00 | 只看该作者

<6th week> Presented by Rick Wang:

The "Classroom Economics":

Ck07's classroom is becoming hotter and hotter everyday. Everyone wants to be an active class participator, but behind that scene what is the economics principal which is relevant to human behavior or how to maximize everyone's benefit?
Before enter the class room, professor v had never anticipated such a big applause which although not in good order but can be perceived as delicately designed. What shocked him further is that when he throws a question, there are so many hands rising fiercely into the air which made him more an American idol candidate facing his fans than a professor in the business school.
The grading rule for the course is that 25% of the final score is based on class participation. He planned to give each one 2 points on answer one question.
Now i might have to lower the points, a slight sense of guilty arose when he came up with that thought. Indeed there are really too many candidates every time even slow his teaching schedule.
the students, a group of energetic, ambitious, aggressive young man want to show themselves, give positive feedback to the professor and get the grade on class participation.
Question: do you think the students' actions can bring what they want?

Please draw the supply/demand curve under situation (suppose professor suppler of grade and students’ demand of grade) and to what extent the students' behavior will impact the movement of demand curve thus effect the equilibrium price.
Use game theory to explain what is the best maneuver for students.

how cold call will effect the market?

35#
发表于 2007-12-15 22:14:00 | 只看该作者

great questions, Rick...

I'm really afraid that one day when you become a professor how you are going to torture your MBA students in way like this...

36#
发表于 2007-12-17 16:40:00 | 只看该作者
Great!
Waiting for more wonderful stories!
37#
发表于 2007-12-21 13:08:00 | 只看该作者

圣诞节到了,祝你们玩得疯狂.

38#
发表于 2007-12-22 01:20:00 | 只看该作者

Just back from the X'mas party!  What a crzay party !

39#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-22 13:04:00 | 只看该作者

<7th week> Presented by Gary Lu:

Christmas Party

Although postponed once due to the sudden break between Module 1 and Module 2, our Christmas Party was staged successfully on December 21 in the White~~House, not Palace, for sure. Luckily, the incidence did not lower our expectation for the first-time whole family gathering in any way, on the contrary, with the approaching of the Christmas Day and the bell ringing of the New Year we were more in the mood for the once-a-year event.

Just have a quick review of the four hours, as we did repeatedly before each class over the previous take-away’s, we moved quickly from the buffet to the performance & game session.

As expected, we saw Dean Zheng and Professor Yan come with the full staff team. They also brought some thoughtful performances and participated actively in our games. Some of our classmates brought their “other-half”s in, which made the party more family-bounded.

Given the constraint of the limited time in preparing all the performances, we still witnessed a lot of laugh-evoking pieces, most of them were dancing lot! It was true that all the programs were far from professional, but it was also explicit that we were not beaten short of creativity and passion: cute, compassionate, hot & sexy—you really can’t categorize the different types of dancing into one group. The trade marks of some of our professors were also skillfully exhibited by our classmates: “Do you know who I am?” “Are you with me?” I believe this terms will be on our tongue over and over again.

If you ask me, I would say it was not easy to recognize a lot of our classmates this night since they were so different from the normal, both in terms of their appearance and behavior. Crazy? Maybe not—we still have sufficient space to use.

Coincidence or not, today is also Xiaopeng’s birthday and also we have a lot of classmates having their birthdays in December. Therefore when the birthday cake was put on the table, the peak time arrived. In contrast with the chilly drizzling evening outside, the room inside was filled by an emotion of radiating relaxation and zero-distance mutual appreciation.

Too many memorable things! We also heard the new year’s blessings presented in different languages by our international students.

It was an interesting feeling that some of the professor’ words given earlier this day in the first OB (Organizational Behavior) class were still echoing in my mind, which was an ordinary state when I typically reflect on the course cores, I was at the same time in the center of a celebration storm.

Let’s embrace a bright and fruitful new year!

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-12-22 13:06:07编辑过]
40#
发表于 2007-12-27 12:46:00 | 只看该作者

看看他们多high

http://www.ckgsb.com/article/26/3727.aspx

圣诞狂欢

日期:2007-12-24

紧张的学习无法阻遏同学们享受生活、享受集体快乐的热情。近日,长江07MBA举办圣诞晚会,尽情展示自己的才艺与想象力。

招摇过市!

晚会以八位男生绚酷的牛仔装“洗澡”开场。随后几位淑女的印度舞蹈博得满堂喝彩。王捷同学的“戏说唐僧”令人捧腹。田江领衔的团队一改平日的温文尔雅,劲歌劲舞。郑渝生教授也不甘袖手旁观,加入游戏。员工团队则奉上精心排练的手舞《感恩的心》。

干杯!巾帼不让须眉!

盛装而行!

田江劲歌热舞!

看你“忽悠”!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:21
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部