查看: 37616|回复: 144
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[在读分享] 2007级CKGSB(长江商学院)MBA班级日志贴

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2007-11-12 18:33:00 | 只看该作者

[在读分享] 2007级CKGSB(长江商学院)MBA班级日志贴

Dear all,

We are 07’ students of Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) and hereby glad to announce the debut of our Class Diary on CD.

As stated in our internal “Proclamation for Initiation of Class Diary Project”, we are conducting this diary project in part to “Benefit the community (the group of people who are searching for a serious business school in Mainland China), CKGSB and ourselves.” That’s why we would like to post our diary here on a weekly basis to give you a factual perspective to look into a real MBA life.

Even though we have just set off from the starting line, we are clear that one year is very short, or rather “too short” for us who have got to know how valuable it is!

Therefore, we take diary as one way to record our life during the year and to share with you about our feelings and opinions.

Throughout the years, CD has been witnessing so much resolution from people who are chasing their dreams. Likewise, we are in the belief that, upon the realization of our small dreams, the big dreams of China will come true undoubtedly!

Cheers!

CKMBA 07

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-11-25 10:41:00编辑过]
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-12 18:40:00 | 只看该作者

<1st week> Hereunder presented by Jeff Li:

Hereunder you may see my first diary in CKGSB to initiate the Class Diary Project. It recorded the first football game of our class involving two brothers from MBA Class06, and some of my football playing experience as well. I shall admit that I really enjoy the happiness and friendship sports brought to me. It is also good to meet so many guys who like sports and live with CK. Let us study together, have sports together and be friends forever!

早起。见窗外秋雨湿地,心想今日球是踢不成了,不禁怅然。
初二开始踢球,算来也有16年球龄,走南闯北的行囊里总忘不了球鞋,许多城市的球场都留下过足迹。足球带来的快乐绝对独特而珍贵。高三时每周五下午风雨无阻在泥泞的黄土场上鏖战,大学时在白雪铺满的操场上迎着飘洒的雪花兴奋地奔跑……接球、转身、晃动、在人丛中奔突、或推射或外脚背妙队友……结束后三五球友席地而坐,谈论一下刚才那个球传得妙那个球射得太臭,然后洗澡一起去吃饭喝点小酒------这样的经历是最单纯而美好的年轻记忆。至今还记得那位高年级师兄俊朗的笑容和他说的那句话“以球会友,广结善缘”。
在职场上闯荡的几年,数月都难得碰球,即使偶得机会也因球友难寻而兴味索然。终于又回到校园,几个爱踢球的同学聚在一起闲聊,往日的记忆忽然鲜活起来。于是很兴奋地群发邮件,邀请06级的师兄、07级的兄弟们再次球场聚义,还自任了“教练”、“队长”“副队长”。一早起来看到湿漉漉的地面,心里不免些许失落。

在去体检的大巴上,被问起是否按计划下午踢球,身为“队长”却不敢应答,只好说由“教练”决定,心里却盼着能去。“教练”Albert也在犹豫,踢还是不踢?他一直在摇摆。我猜他和我一样,心里很想踢却受制于天公不作美,又不想放弃最后一点希望;其他兄弟们三番五次问起也可能是想求证一下最后的结果,虽然心里都还是痒痒的------喜欢踢球的人在这时候心情大抵如此。
体检结束,天似乎亮了许多,Albert终于下了决定:下午按计划踢球!大家的情绪都因此高涨了起来------呵呵,其实我们都只是在等Albert替大家做这个每个人都已经决定的决定。Albert为此专程回虹口的家中去取鞋和球衣,不禁为他的激情鼓掌。
中午吃饭前和Vincent一起去球场------上海大学房地产学院转了转。虽然被门卫拦了下来,最终还是放我们进去了,也许我们还不像干坏事的人。球场是开放的标准400米场,免费。红色塑胶跑道围着草场,草很短,蹲下来摸了摸场地,没有雨水,窃喜。和Vincent在校园里又逛了逛,找到超市,买水的地方有着落了。虽然没找着其他的入口,但是发现了一个可以翻过的矮墙,想着如果再次被拦,就偷摸从这里进去;又和一起吃饭的Forrest、Stanley讨论说买两包烟“打点”一下门卫,以免进去时受阻------唉,为了踢球就顾不上斯文了。

下午1点人陆续到齐了。为了避免暴露身份,我们分批进去。悉数通过,没遇到麻烦,深感幸运。Albert虽然被拦,居然声称自己是上大本部过来的老师就进去了;Jostar只说进去找同学也被放行了;更绝的是06级美国老兄Andrew从公交车站过来和一该学院的MM边走边聊,门卫连一句话都没问就进去了,真是各显神通。
稍加热身,开踢。Albert果然是“教练”,在中路的卡位拦截传球都非常精确,20年左右球龄的功力不可小觑;左路Kent利用190cm长江“新高度”和强壮的体格屡屡突破和抢截;左前Jostar经常快速突破传出威胁球;Stanley在右后卫的位置上防守和边路直线传球都很有效果;06级师兄Kevin果然是体育奇才,继3周前领略了他在羽毛球场的风采后,今天又见识了他作为中场大将的风度,传球和过人都恰到好处。在他的调度下,我们队前场配合紧密,套路清晰,我也因此觅得几次良机,一次胸部停球转身射门和一次侧身卧射得手。
当然对手也不会束手就擒。利用我们大举压上之际,打起有效的防守反击,Danny或自己带球突破或利用良好的大局观传球至前场,Vincent 和Levi频繁在门前“裹” (包抄),也几次进球;Robert则有效在前场接应、带球、过人,多次创造机会,他充沛的体力和冲刺速度实在“生猛”,令我等自叹弗如;Eric 和Andrew 则在中后场拦截和反击,有时利用空档之际带球突前;Forrest作为后防大将,常常及时补位并发大长传进攻,颇有些“铁闸”的味道。局势在朝对方有利的方向发展。
后来改踢大场。我们控球好的优势得到更好的发挥,可惜多次在门前错失良机,尤其是我接Albert一个过顶传球晃过一名后卫后单刀未进最让我们扼腕叹息,不然就没有后来优势和结果哪个重要的口舌之争了。虽然双方多次纠缠,但终究无法攻破对方球门。有兄弟看表,4点!竟然过去3小时了,快乐的时光真是短暂。晚上还有班会要选举CK07的第一届“领导班子”,大家收拾行装忙不迭赶回宿舍,洗完澡赶到学校准时参加了班会,无一缺席。

开完“圆满成功”的班会,踢球的兄弟们一起去“小肥羊”大快朵颐。北京来的两位兄弟Kent和Eric果然了得,和10几个人每人喝了一杯。在火锅袅袅的蒸汽里,Albert“教练”总结了比赛,大家探讨了一下Vincent成为维埃里的潜力和未来邀请CEIBS同学举行友赛的计划,开着一些无伤大雅的玩笑,“气氛友好而热烈”。
这突然让我想起了“YESTERDAY ONCE MORE ”,那位师兄俊朗的笑容和他说的那句“以球会友,广结善缘”。不知道中学大学一起踢球的哥们现在何方,但是那些日子总是让我时时怀念。相信和长江的兄弟姐妹们一起读书、一起讨论案例、一起踢球运动的经历注定在将来也会成为一生珍藏的美好回忆,尤其是在社会上历练了几年后,这样的感觉这样的与众不同这样的弥足珍贵。

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-11-25 10:41:31编辑过]
板凳
发表于 2007-11-12 19:57:00 | 只看该作者
Great!
地板
发表于 2007-11-13 10:33:00 | 只看该作者

5#
发表于 2007-11-13 19:12:00 | 只看该作者
to share or to be shared
6#
发表于 2007-11-14 15:58:00 | 只看该作者

拭目以待下一篇日志.

7#
发表于 2007-11-15 10:16:00 | 只看该作者

在经历过没有球踢以及难觅水平相当的球友的日子后重新找回那种感觉,更能理解踢球的简单快乐,深有同感,深有同感。

现在上海很多中学的球场周末可以外借,而且多为新修的人工硬地草场,可以找个场地作为固定的主场,也可免去门卫拦截的潜在麻烦。

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-17 19:48:00 | 只看该作者

<2nd week> Presented by Michael Chen:

Some brothers once said that you can never over-praise the prof. of CK. It may appear a little bit exaggerated at the first glance, but now I realize it is true.

Prof. Cao was the genius of Juvenile Class in his college year, he got his finance PHD in YALE university combined with a PHD in biology. After that, he acted as professor of finance in many world famous universities.

It is generally thought that people with high IQ will have low EQ as a tradeoff, but the surprise I got from his answer to my question during his speech changed my impression. My question was how to transfer to a finance career successfully. He said the question was typical and he would respond in later public Q&A. While in the public Q&A, some other guys asked the same question as mine. After the Q&A session, I stepped out of the lecture Hall with the prof. and the prof. saw me, he asked me "so, are you satisfied with my answers?" Very surprised to me! The prof. can easily remember the name of the last one who ask question and can easily cite the guy's words!

Then I realized that prof. Cao is a man with independent thinking. When he answered each question, he always tried to be very innovative, unique and helpful. He also occupies the quality of intelligence, academic seriousness and sense of humor. Communication with him is really enjoyable.

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-11-25 10:41:53编辑过]
9#
发表于 2007-11-19 13:03:00 | 只看该作者

Prof. Cao is really nice, 没架子,who even Kala OK and dance with us.

Yeah, we are always proud of our professors, not only in terms of their academics but of their personality as well. Everyone is a great story.

10#
发表于 2007-11-20 16:17:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用lanseb8ma在2007-11-17 19:48:00的发言:

<2nd week> Presented by Michael Chen:

Some brothers once said that you can never over-praise the prof. of CK. It may appear a little bit exaggerated at the first glance, but now I realize it is true.

Prof. Cao was the genius of Juvenile Class in his college year, he got his finance PHD in YALE university combined with a PHD in biology. After that, he acted as professor of finance in many world famous universities.

It is generally thought that people with high IQ will have low EQ as a tradeoff, but the surprise I got from his answer to my question during his speech changed my impression. My question was how to transfer to a finance career successfully. He said the question was typical and he would respond in later public Q&A. While in the public Q&A, some other guys asked the same question as mine. After the Q&A session, I stepped out of the lecture Hall with the prof. and the prof. saw me, he asked me "so, are you satisfied with my answers?" Very surprised to me! The prof. can easily remember the name of the last one who ask question and can easily cite the guy's words!

Then I realized that prof. Cao is a man with independent thinking. When he answered each question, he always tried to be very innovative, unique and helpful. He also occupies the quality of intelligence, academic seriousness and sense of humor. Communication with him is really enjoyable.

?,??,???, do you really pay a compliment or humuliate a prof?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-26 01:19
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部