返回列表 发新帖
楼主: jessieager
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Jecci Reborn...... 8.17

[精华] [复制链接]
171#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-28 10:16:00 | 只看该作者

Start off

It was not until the last day before the real test did I realize that I misunderstood the meaning of the exam as a whole.

From the very beginning I insisted to emphasize my situation, including the fact that I am a pretty young cracker with limited time. Anyway it was the headspring of my fallacy. If we probe deeper into this verity, we may come up with the perspective that everyone is created equal when it comes to the fact of Toefl, no matter you are an adolescent or a grown-up because we are presented in the same level with a resembling pursuance. 

From the very beginning I insisted to emphasize my situation, including the fact that I am a pretty young cracker with limited time. Anyway it was the headspring of my fallacy. If we probe deeper into this verity, we may come up with the perspective that everyone is created equal when it comes to the fact of Toefl, no matter you are an adolescent or a grown-up because we are presented in the same level with a resembling pursuance. 

I should admit that I do felt bit of nervous when I am aware of the fact that it will be the only chance for me to crack Toefl, and more importantly, still there lies a long way to go. Invisible pressure filled my soul and body in half of a second and expands immediately. Nevertheless, I do appreciated the entire process and I believe all Toeflers will, definitely have the same inner feeling with me because this was truly  momentous and arduous experience. To me, those forty-eight days will be elaborately cherished even if twenty or thirty years later, I will still treasure it as a part of extraordinary time.

With this faith, I became more enthusiastic and confident with all the best regards and help both mentally and physically from my beloved mom and dad and, of course, all the CDers and friends in this specific period of time. Indeed, thank you all.

With this faith, I became more enthusiastic and confident with all the best regards and help both mentally and physically from my beloved mom and dad and, of course, all the CDers and friends in this specific period of time. Indeed, thank you all.

To be frank, no matter what score I may have to face one month later, no matter how other people may say to me fifteen days later, no matter when will I get the fully awareness of this contents, I AM unperturbed from the following second. 

To be frank, no matter what score I may have to face one month later, no matter how other people may say to me fifteen days later, no matter when will I get the fully awareness of this contents, I AM unperturbed from the following second. 

All my dizzying opinions……

Come on! Be yourself tomorrow!

Ps:

这绝对不是一篇合格的托福作文,但是是我这48天的真心话.

说不紧张是假的,我心理素质没好到那程度……

一瓶8X 版Red bull,一块超大Dove榛仁巧克力.Start off!

Peace out! See u all next month, my friends.

Peace out! See u all next month, my friends.

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-28 10:30:23编辑过]
172#
发表于 2007-4-28 10:21:00 | 只看该作者
MM啊,其实我觉得好好休息调整心态是最重要的……不知道你以前有没有面对过这样的考试。纵观你一路以来的努力,我认为你对自己太严苛了……不容易的想法是每个人都会有的。战略上轻视,战术上重视,我的方针,送给你。祝你成功。
173#
发表于 2007-4-28 10:22:00 | 只看该作者

red bull~~~

这玩意我觉得只有心理作用呢!!

我们29号是早上呢~~~

早上应该精力正旺盛呢!!!

174#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-28 10:25:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用cathy201在2007-4-28 10:21:00的发言:
MM啊,其实我觉得好好休息调整心态是最重要的……不知道你以前有没有面对过这样的考试。纵观你一路以来的努力,我认为你对自己太严苛了……不容易的想法是每个人都会有的。战略上轻视,战术上重视,我的方针,送给你。祝你成功。

谢谢!

我很喜欢这种感觉,所以不会觉得很累.

这样即使我失败了,也不会觉得遗憾.

呵呵!说得好悲凉.....

175#
发表于 2007-4-28 10:26:00 | 只看该作者
大家加油 29号我会过去考场探营.....因为我也是在湖大考拉...呵呵
176#
发表于 2007-4-28 10:37:00 | 只看该作者
剽悍的人生不需要解释!!!
177#
发表于 2007-4-28 10:49:00 | 只看该作者
楼上的话好熟悉……新东方上SAT的时候听到过的。每个人都有追梦的权利,所以坚持到最后总是令人敬佩的……
178#
发表于 2007-4-28 10:56:00 | 只看该作者
呵呵 那是老罗的话 罗胖子~~
179#
发表于 2007-4-28 11:29:00 | 只看该作者
等报名的同时去了楼主的博客,字字句句像极了我高二时候的日记……突然昨日重现般的感叹,自己都上大学了……
180#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-28 13:29:00 | 只看该作者
出发咯!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:43
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部