返回列表 发新帖
查看: 153559|回复: 255
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[心经] Catherine的阅读/作文/口语的心得分享--贡献给复习时间紧张的朋友

[精华]   [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2007-1-21 16:50:00 | 只看该作者

Catherine的阅读/作文/口语的心得分享--贡献给复习时间紧张的朋友

由于我自己只有8天的复习时间,太多东西都只能梳理成简单易记得的条例性原则快速记下来,也许对那些学习计划完善,一步一个脚印的同学着下面的内容就太马虎了,但是我还是想贴出来,特别是贡献给那些时间非常紧张,工作,学习或者和我一样,家里有大事发生没有办法正常复习的朋友,希望能够回报CD!!!!!!

托福阅读心得(目标:3篇文章,40道题目

,错5道以内)

,错5道以内)

1细节信息题-最常见最常考 (3道左右)

常规题目写法:

According to the text, which of following ….

心得1

1/回到原文准确定位/

2/不要因为个别关键词匹配,就匆忙选择,要看清楚答案的描述是否和原文的描述一致

3/用排除法来排除那些和原文主题观点,原文中根本没有提到或是描述相反的选项

4/正确答案中会将原文的关键动词和形容词作同义改写,但是核心名词不会变

题型2否定细节信息题

常规题目写法:

According to the text, which of following ….EXCEPT/BUT

心得2

1/正确答案的描述通常是和原文段落无关或是相反的选项,或是从未出现的信息

2/覆盖信息可能是跨越不同段落的。

题型3推断题-最常见最常考 (2道左右)

常规题目写法:

According to the text, which of following …. Inferred/ implies

心得3

1/正确答案的描述通常是原文信息的诱因/可能结果/可能因素

2/正确答案不应该和原文的主旨对立

3/不要因为个别关键词匹配,就匆忙选择,要看清楚答案的描述是否由原文的某个提示信息推导得出

4/注意一些时间副词和转折副词,往往是推断题的考点

First/most/

before/until/except/only…until /but/what looks unusual

5,原文中没有提到的信息要坚决排除,避免主观推测。

题型4修辞/写作手法题

常规题目写法:

The author use ….as an example of …/why the author mention …../in order to

心得4

1/正确答案的描述通常关注句子与句子,段落与段落之间的逻辑关系

2/熟悉常考察的一些逻辑修辞关系:阐明illustrate/举例/give a example/对比contrast/因果cause and effect/递进extend/驳斥refute/定义definition

3/注意阅读出题的句子前后的两个句子,理解他们之间的关系是关键

题型5

词汇理解题-最常见最常考(3道左右)

常规题目写法:

The author use…to mean …../applies to .is close to the meaning of …

心得5

1/代入法,将给出的答案代入原文,最符合上下文意思的就是正确答案。明显无关和违背原文主旨的可以立刻排除。

2.纯粹的近义词判断。

题型6代词对应题

(2
道左右)

常规题目写法:

The author use …them/it/those firms…..to refer to …..

心得6

1/正确答案在单复数,人称上和所对应的代词保持一致

2/代入法,将给出的答案代入原文,最符合上下文意思的就是正确答案。明显无关和违背原文主旨的可以立刻排除。

3/从语法关系上来看,如果是对非限制性定语从句的which提问,一般遵循就近原则,找离它最近的上面一个句子的核心名词(主语或宾语)。

题型7句子替换题

常规题目写法:

Which of the following best express the essential information of the highlight paragraph?

心得7

1/正确答案是针对提问部分的句子进行概括,重组,提炼

2/最符合原文意思的就是正确答案。明显缺失主旨和违背原文主旨的可以立刻排除。

3/一定要保持头脑高度清醒,牢牢记住原文的主要句子成份,而不要被其他的修饰成分搞昏,看到选项中有和原文的句子主要成份匹配的就是正确答案。

题型8句子插入题

常规题目写法:

Indicate which of the following squares should be added by the following sentences. ….?.

心得8

1/正确答案在前后句子之间起到一个衔接,描述主题和意思保持一致

2/代入法,将给出的答案代入原文,最符合上下文意思的就是正确答案。明显无关和违背原文主旨的可以立刻排除。

3/从语法关系上来看,有一些常见的衔接词:on the hand , on the contrast , for example, in other words, as a result, finally .

4/ 如果插入的句子里面含有指代词them/it/this /that 要特别注意原文中是否提到了相关的信息,还要注意单数/复数。

题型9信息概括题 (多选题)

常规题目写法:

The passage discuss the following fundamental /main difference/similarities/ between A and B ?

心得9

1/正确答案在六个选项中选三个以上

2/一定要看清题目问的是那两个元素之间的关系,然后回到原文对应的段落去匹配。

题型10拖拽匹配题 (多选题)

常规题目写法:

Find the matched statement for these two types of arts discussed in the passage above.

心得9

细心,细心再细心。正确答案是针对每个主题段落的第一个句子进行提炼和改写,有一些选项含有原文的关键词但是添加了原文没有的信息,要仔细分辨。

托福作文心得(目标:专注于练习用叙事性的文来说故事,而不要罗列大段的道理和空话,每个类型的题目看3-5篇范文,体会精髓思想和行文套路)

专注于练习用叙事性的文来说故事,而不要罗列大段的道理和空话,每个类型的题目看3-5篇范文,体会精髓思想和行文套路)

Independent writing

1.      开放式

what do you appreciate most in a friend/neighbor(62)?

How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? (174)

(Value of life /education opportunity /sense of individualism)

Can advertisements tell you a lot about a country?(82)

What method of learning is best for you ? (116)

这类大作文的共同点是讨论某一类人应该具有的特质:characteristics,找三个最好写的,责任感,创造性思维/逻辑思维,和谐发展/团队意识 a sense of responsibility, critical/creative/ thinking ,community sense/teamwork sense/

(62/15/18/22/103/93/179/46)

2.      二选一

It is better to learn broader subject than specialized in a special subject(75)

High-paying job with long working hours or low-paying jobs with short working hours ? (71)

Hiring an inexperienced person with low salary or an experienced person with high salary?(67)

Is it better to be a member of a team or a leader of a team? (138)

A large company or a small company ,which one would you work for ?(47)

Should old houses be replaced by modern houses (65)

Which do you agree with ,advertisements promote things we don’t need , or products that improve our lives? (145)

Which is more important , book knowledge or experience? (4)

这类大作文的共同点是讨论两种看似对立的做法之间的辩证关系,泛读与精度,民主与自由。折衷的观点是

说任何一个好都是绝对化的extremes/superficial/limited/overbroad/constrained

各有好处has its own merits and demerits有机结合Inseparably interconnected

不同阶段/工种/人群/性格有不同选择The answer to the question is better depends on the personality/nature of job/stage/group a case-on-case analysis

(75/)

3.      Agree/disagree 题型,

折衷的写法是承认该做法的一些好处admittedly/undoubtedly doing A  has an positive/effective effect on however, it is not necessarily always the case….. It really depends on 找几个相关的因素来分析,没有太过绝对化的情况,根据时间/地点/对象/目标不同,具体情况也不同

曾考过的题目

Do you agree that grades(marks) encourage students to learn (72)

Do you agree that Classmate are a more important influence than parents in a child’s success in school (66)

Do you agree that the best way to travel is led by a tour guide in group? 74

Should employers hire their employees for entire life? (34)

3。托福口语心得(目标:五大类口语考题分别列一个框架文段,用计时器练习5-10遍):

1.Good teacher/good friend /good leader character

Personally, I think a teacher/friend /leader/ with intelligence is most desirable.

First ,an intelligent teacher/friend /leader/ can help you while sharing and solving your problems .In case of trouble, a intelligent teacher/friend /leader/ may inspire us and the situation might be quite different with smart ideas

Second  , you may benefit a lot from learning from an intelligent teacher/friend /leader/ ,the way he/her deal with urgencies, the way he/she handle tough situation, even the way he/she develops his/her good manners.

Finally ,an intelligent teacher/friend /leader/ would be a big motivation for bettering oneself, cause you will start develop your potentials and think differently .hoping to be equally competitive and capable as he or she is.  (105)

2.The most memorable/enjoyable experience in

The most memorable/enjoyable experience in my childhood/college would be the annual party held on the New Year’s Eve of 2003/10 years old. I can still recall those beautiful decorations made of flowers and colorful balloons. All our teachers ,school kid with their parents were present. It was an exciting evening with live band, group dance show and interactive games .what impressed me most was the chance I got to sing in front of all my classmates, which was a dream deep in my heart for long time and I had a big applaud when finished, Undoubtedly, It was the biggest reward and the most unforgettable and cheerful experience in my life. (103)

3.Should you work at home/in the office? similar :big company or small company? Big class or small class ? Indoor class or outdoor class? Learn by book or learn by experience?

In my opinion , knowledge from experience is more important and useful .First, the valuable knowledge gained from everyday life is more concrete and applicable .for example, an driver who have all the driving rules and instructions in mind may still be defined as a good driver compared with his peer who has actually driven for 5 years. Second ,the life-taught experiences are more adjustable. It does not depend on fixed doctrine or theory but on changing situation ,in that way enabling us to make the right decision under specific conditions. Therefore, knowledge from life experience is more important& practical.  (105)

4.Describe a book/place/city/career/job/game/sport/goal that you find is interesting /attractive

The place attracts me most is the Yellow Mountains in South China . The Yellow Mountains was one of the Top five mountains in China. It is famous for its shapely stones, cloud sea and various types of pines. There is an area called Grand canyon which is breathtaking for its range and height. When I looked at those shapely stones far and near I cannot help visualizing the ancient adventurers who discovered the amazing place and how they built path on such stiff cliffs. The Yellow Mountains is highly recommended for all the tourists who enjoy hiking and unbelievable views. I wish I could go there again in near future. (105)

The career I want to pursue is running my own company, which combine the Mandarin training course and the culture exchange program. Such as to design customized course for either individual or corporate clients to help them learn more about China ,or to build network for both domestic and worldwide culture scholars by holding various kinds of events. Since my major is Chinese Literature, I understand how profound and attractive our history and culture is . And I have experiences in both teaching and consulting , so I will combine my major and working experiences to get ready for my career objective. (105)

5Describe am opportunity /danger/difficulty/ challenge you have experienced and how you overcome it ?

I once encountered a big difficulty in my internship at an e-commerce company. I was responsible to do research about domestic plastic manufacturers and suppliers in China in order to build an platform for them an our oversea buyers.. It is very tough at first because people refused to provide information when faced with an entirely new business model . I made great efforts to gather related news about global business trend and our credit in the past , gradually ,I made progress by convincing our clients that we would bring them with new business opportunities . finally ,I got my work done with consistence and passion.(106)

综合口语部分的答题模式:

3The female student thought the rising tuition would lead to many negative/positive results based on mainly two reasons. First, she stated ….because….Second, due to the …….she argued that ……

4.The professor discussed three main reasons for the decrease of Canada Deer . First , as a result of ….second, with the development of .. .Finally, because ……..there is …..

5.The passage tells us that A is worrying about his ……B has suggested him to …….then…Personally, I would advise him to ……because it would help/improve/assist… while not missing/hurting/stopping/wasting…..……

6.The traffic pollution is now a major threat to people’s health. On one hand ….. for example, …for another,

……..is in an obvious indication of …………….in conclusion,  we need to take immediate actions to improve our living conditions for a sustainable growth of both the economy and the environment.

沙发
发表于 2007-1-21 17:02:00 | 只看该作者
好贴,收藏之!
板凳
发表于 2007-1-21 17:09:00 | 只看该作者

搂主好强

地板
发表于 2007-1-21 22:23:00 | 只看该作者

感谢楼主的经验,以及另外一帖机经帖,写得都很好,不发则已,一发就是两篇质量很高的帖子啊!

祝楼主获得高分,申请顺利!

5#
发表于 2007-1-21 22:59:00 | 只看该作者
support seriously
6#
发表于 2007-1-22 08:15:00 | 只看该作者

thanks

bless all

7#
发表于 2007-1-22 08:29:00 | 只看该作者

好贴!

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-22 10:49:00 | 只看该作者

感谢山版和大家的鼓励,关于紧张的复习安排,我还有一点小小的建议给大家分享,就是:

做4-6个小时左右专项复习的回报率,个人感觉比较高,因为在有限的时间里面,个人不建议两种极端的做法:疲劳战术或是松散分布,每天6个小时以上,大脑很容易罢工,如果每天都平平淡淡过2-3个小时,感觉进入状态的程度不高。还有就是强烈建议大家作家务,泡脚,或是其他的一些零散时间把Delta的听力打开,就当练个耳熟,本人感觉听力口语是一个长期投资,不要因为考试结束就停止了:)

9#
发表于 2007-1-22 22:29:00 | 只看该作者

good job

很受用

10#
发表于 2007-1-22 23:18:00 | 只看该作者
lz心经很受用,感动中.....
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:27
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部