查看: 34484|回复: 46
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[备考日记] bulletfei同学的KAPLAN听力题练习贴

[精华] [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2006-8-15 19:53:00 | 只看该作者

bulletfei同学的KAPLAN听力题练习贴

听力点击这里下载

-Hello, professor Mirror, can I have a few minutes of your time?
-Oh, hello Mike, come on in. I'm Morlias.
-I need to talk to you. I've missed sevral calsses and have been late all recently and I'd like to explain my situation and ask for your advice.
-Good, I was actually hoping to run into you. You know, you've been doing well in class until quite recently, so I'd really hate to see you put your grade in risk, unnecessarily like that. You realize that any more absence will negtively impact your grade. So what's up?
-Yeah, I know. Well, it's like this. About two weeks ago, I took on another part-time job with the recent tuition crisis I'm on a real tight budget now. er, so I work late at night at a bakery and afternoons at evironmental systems.
-Oh, the precedigous evironmental systems. That must be a nice place to work.
-Yeah, they offer me a job work on a project. So I jump at the opportunity to earn some more money for college. So I've been working long hours and on top of that I had to take the bus and you know how the buses run in the morning.
-Yeah, tell me about it. But the real problem is though looked likes you've beat of more than you control, Mike. The way I see, you are over extended, your jobs leave you exhausted, so you miss classes and come late.
-Exactly. I'm really tired in the morning, it has been hard to make till 8:00 am class.
-And my class is not exactly abrase either, right? You've missed a lot of important materials already, you realize the midterm is coming up in 3 weeks. I'd be concerned about your performance on the midterm.
-I am worried about my grade. I'm between a rock and hard place. But the project at evironmental systems will last only in other 4 weeks. I don't know what to do. I need your class for graduation, so I can't drop it.
-Well. Let me think. Ah, I had students drop off from my turning in classes. Er, tell you what, considering your good performance until recently, and the fact your work situation is only temporary, I'm willing to let you come to my 10 am section instead. Is that kind work for you.
-Oh, thank you. I really appreciate it.
-Well, I'm glad we've been able to sought things out, Mike. See you in class.
-Thanks again, professor Miror. Bye.

拿不准的已用红色标出,请高手指点。

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-15 20:36:00 | 只看该作者

已经上传此文件的mp3,请版主们帮忙弄出来

自己顶

板凳
发表于 2006-8-15 22:12:00 | 只看该作者
where is the mp3 file
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-16 19:41:00 | 只看该作者

怎么没有人支持我ni

5#
发表于 2006-8-16 21:05:00 | 只看该作者

Hello, professor Mirror(Miller), can I have a few minutes of your time?
-Oh, hello Mike, come on in. I'm Morlias.
-I need to talk to you. I've missed sevral calsses and have been late all
  (a lot)recently and I'd like to explain my situation and ask for your advice.
-Good, I was actually hoping to run into you. You know, you've been doing well in class until quite recently, so I'd really hate to see you put your grade in risk, unnecessarily like that. You realize that any more absence will negtively impact your grade. So what's up?
-Yeah, I know. Well, it's like this. About two weeks ago, I took on another part-time job with the recent tuition (in) crisis I'm on a real tight budget now. er, so I work late at night at a bakery and afternoons at evironmental systems.
-Oh, the precedigous (prestigious) evironmental systems. That must be a nice place to work.
-Yeah, they offer (offered) me a job work on a project. So I jump at the opportunity to earn some more money for college. So I've been working long hours and on top of that I had to take the bus and you know how the buses run in the morning.
-Yeah, tell me about it. But the real problem is though looked likes you've beat (a bit) of more than you control (can tune), Mike. The way I see, you are over extended, your jobs leave you exhausted, so you miss classes and (or) come late.
-Exactly. I'm really tired in the morning, it has been hard to make till (it to your) 8:00 am class.
-And my class is not exactly abrase either, right? You've missed a lot of important materials (material) already, you realize the midterm is coming up in 3 weeks. I'd be concerned about your performance on the midterm.
-I am worried about my grade. I'm between a rock and hard place. But the project at evironmental systems will last only in other (another) 4 weeks. I don't know what to do. I need your class for graduation, so I can't drop it.
-Well. Let me think. Ah, I had (a) students (student) drop off (drop out) from my turning in classes (Some class,我不确定,好像是一门课的名称?). Er, tell you what, considering your good performance until recently, and the fact your work situation is only temporary, I'm willing to let you come to my 10 am section instead. Is that kind work for you.
-Oh, thank you. I really appreciate it.
-Well, I'm glad we've been able to sought things out, Mike. See you in class.
-Thanks again, professor Miror. Bye.

我听到的大概是这样

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-16 22:16:00 | 只看该作者

自己再来修改一下:

-Yeah, I know. Well, it's like this. About two weeks ago, I took on another part-time job with the recent tuition (in) crisis
        increases I'm on a real tight budget now. er, so I work late at night at a bakery and afternoons at evironmental systems.

感谢charmant

7#
发表于 2006-8-16 23:15:00 | 只看该作者

yes that's true

I made a mistake

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-17 14:08:00 | 只看该作者

接着第一题来吧:

第二题,高手帮忙修改:)

听力点击这里下载

Ahm, can I help you with sth?
Yeah, yeah, actually I'm having a little trouble accessing me online database. I was supposed to go online and download an article but can't simply get it. I mean I don't know where to start really, and I have to have a brat by 3:00 today for a class discussion or I'm songk.
Well, ok, hold up there. First you need to get out of the library catalogue and left click on electroic media, that's the account down there on the left screen, that's right under the branch librarian resources.
This one?
Yeah, double click on it. There you go. Now, which college are you in? Art in Sciences or Engineering or Business sure.
Art in Sciences.
Ok, so you click on that and you get a list of subtopics. So again, just choose which one you want, you're after score sulerlist, it's enough for better gloader. Do you know the name of the database?
It's suppose to be a bibliography of east ancient studies. I'm studying in Japanese literature. It's called the BEA sth or maybe the BE
The BEAS, the bibliography of east ancient studies. Yes, it's right there, double click on the title. Now do you know the name of the journal you are looking for?
Yes. It's written down here on a silybas, it says, hold on, let me see, it says inferring genderals from classical Japanese poetry.
Ok, but what about the journal title?
Oh, right. Ok, I think it is that. The review of ancient literature.
And the date?
December 1994.
Ok there it is. Now all you need to do is download it. Don't save to file, just open it. Do you know your student number?
Yes.
Good. You need to enter that print the article. Click print and then enter your ID No, the prownt. The printer is over there in the corner, it's a little slow, so you might have to wait a minute to for the pages start coming out.

mp3正在上传,慢的要,版帮忙make it out.

9#
发表于 2006-8-17 22:02:00 | 只看该作者

MP3搞好了

10#
发表于 2006-8-17 22:44:00 | 只看该作者
Ahm, can I help you with sth?
Yeah, yeah, actually I'm having a little trouble accessing me online database. I was supposed to go online and download an article but can't (quite) simply get it. I mean I don't (even) know where to start really, and I have to have a brat by 3:00 today for a class discussion or I'm songk.这句实在是听不出来
Well, ok, hold up there. First you need to get out of the library catalogue and left click on electroic media, that's the account (icon) down there on the left (of the)
    screen, that's right under the branch librarian resources.
This one?
Yeah, double click on it. There you go. Now, which college are you in? Art in Sciences (Arts and sciences) or Engineering or Business sure.
Art in Sciences.
Ok, so you click on that and you get a list of subtopics. So again, just choose which one you want, you're after score sulerlist, it's enough for better gloader. (You'll have to scroll through the lists, it in alphabetical order.) Do you know the name of the database?
It's suppose to be a bibliography of east ancient studies. I'm studying in Japanese literature. It's called the BEA sth or maybe the BE
The BEAS, the bibliography of east ancient studies. Yes, it's right there, double click on the title. Now do you know the name of the journal you are looking for?
Yes. It's written down here on a silybas (syllabus), it says, hold on, let me see, it says inferring genderals from classical Japanese poetry.
Ok, but what about the journal title?
Oh, right. Ok, I think it is that. The review of ancient literature.
And the date?
December 1994.
Ok there it is. Now all you need to do is download it. Don't save to file, just open it. Do you know your student number?
Yes.
Good. You need to enter that print the article. Click print and then enter your ID No, the prownt (promt). The printer is over there in the corner, it's a little slow, so you might have to wait a minute to for the pages start coming out.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-24 08:55
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部