ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2026|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[Essay] UVA Darden MBA 2022年入学 Deadline & Essay 及Essay解析 (Virginia 弗吉尼亚 达顿)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2021-5-25 15:29:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Application Deadlines
All applications for the full-time MBA are due by 11:59 p.m. ET on the deadline day.
Early ActionRound 1Round 2Round 3
Deadline9 September 20216 October 20215 January 20226 April 2022
InterviewsSchedule Your OwnBy InvitationBy InvitationBy Invitation
Decisions
Decision dates for the 2022 application cycle will be updated once available.

收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2021-5-25 15:29:54 | 只看该作者
Learning Team
Learning Teams are an invaluable peer resource for Darden students as they navigate the core curriculum. Every student is assigned to a Learning Team consisting of 5-6 students from an array of backgrounds and perspectives, and this built-in support system serves as an important connection to the broader Darden community.  
Tell us what you would want your Learning Team to know about you that is not on your resume. (150 words)

Leadership and Impact
Darden strives to identify and cultivate responsible leaders who follow their purpose. Please respond to one of the following prompts (200 words) Select the prompt to which you will respond.
Q1: Tell us about a time when you acted with a team to solve a problem or seize an opportunity. What role did you play? What did you learn from this experience?
Q2: Tell us about a time you acted to solve a problem for the greater good. What drew you to this issue? What did you learn from this experience?

Diversity and inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are critical to our mission and they work best when they are an integral and celebrated part of our community. Review the University of Virginia’s Commitment to Diversity.

Diversity stands with ethics, integrity, and academic excellence, as a cornerstone of University culture. The University promotes an inclusive and welcoming environment that embraces the full spectrum of human attributes, perspectives, and disciplines. When people of different backgrounds come together, they exchange ideas, question assumptions (including their own), and broaden the horizons for us all. A University of Virginia community rich in diversity affords every member equal respect and provides a forum for understanding our differences as well as our commonalities.

The Darden School develops practices and cultivates a culture that reflect and incorporate the worldviews of its many community members. In this inclusive culture, the community learns important — and sometimes uncomfortable — lessons from one another, resulting in more conscientious global leaders and citizens. Please respond to one of the following prompts (200 words)
Select the prompt to which you will respond.
Q1: Share a time when you learned something related to diversity, equity or inclusion that was previously unknown to you? How did this experience impact your perspective?
Q2: Share a time when you advocated for a perspective, identity, or community different from your own. How did this experience impact your worldview?

Career Goal
Darden’s Career Center delivers personalized career searches, support and resources to empower students in their goals to create value as purpose-driven leaders. The team of dedicated, expert career coaches spans every major industry, function and geography and collectively represent over one hundred years of coaching experience. Coaches are prepared to support students wherever they are in their search, as career goals shift and evolve while pursuing an MBA.

Through a wide variety of career-related programming, students gain lifelong skills they will continue to leverage throughout their careers. And this support continues after graduation - All Darden graduates have access to complimentary career support for life through Darden’s Alumni Career Services.What is your short-term, post-MBA goal and how does it align with the long-term vision you have for your career? (150 words)

Darden Worldwide
Darden has an incredible network of alumni and partners around the world, and, in a typical year, the School connects with over 80 countries. If you could choose any location in the world, where would you want to travel? (5 words) And why? (50 words)

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2021-5-25 15:30:00 | 只看该作者
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2021-5-25 15:30:05 | 只看该作者
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2021-5-25 15:30:25 | 只看该作者
面经
学校
1.    Why an MBA, why Darden, and why now?
2.    What would you get involved with at Darden?
3.    Do you have any ties to Charlottesville?
4.    What classes or clubs are you interested in?/How do you plan to get engaged at Darden through clubs, etc.?/What do you want to get involved with at Darden inside and outside of the classroom?
5.    What leadership roles would you take on in Charlottesville?
6.    At Darden, you will be grouped with other students in a “learning team” where you will work together on various case studies. What would you do if a member of the team wasn’t contributing or showed up to the discussion unprepared?
7.    How do you see yourself contributing to Darden?

规划:
1.    What were some of the struggles early in your career, and how did you overcome them?
2.    Where would you like to go post-MBA?/What are your career goals

工作:
1.    Why did you choose [X company] over others?/Why [X company] instead of other big firms?
2.    Tell me your story/Walk me through your story/Tell me about your life, starting from your childhood, your journey, education, and work.
3.    Tell me about your current job.
4.    Tell me about a conflict you had with a coworker and how you resolved it?

个性/经历:
1.    Did you get involved in any extracurriculars during your undergraduate studies? What about now?/Tell me about yourself and what your college experience was like—what you were involved with, etc.
2.    Tell us four significant parts of your professional and personal life.

3.    What you have done with your decisions taken in your life.

4.    Tell me about your life and academics.
5.    Where are you coming from?
6.    How you came to choose your undergrad major and first job?
7.    Were there any major accomplishments in your professional or personal life?

8.    How did you feel to lead a team and was there any situation where you had to make a difficult decision
9.    Tell me about a time when you observed the actions of a leader or manager who embodied who you want to be as a leader
10.  Describe a time when you had difficulties in a team setting?
11.  What is your international experience?
12.  What are your values, passions, your background (feel free to start from your early years).
13.  Sometimes you are the only one like yourself in the room or in a certain setting. Tell me about a time when this was the case. What did you learn? What were some of the challenges? How will that equip you to be successful in business school?

兴趣:
1.    What do you do for fun?
2.    What type of leadership experience do you have?

其他:
1.    Do you have any questions for me?
2.    Is there anything else you want to mention?
3.    In which other schools you have applied?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-23 22:21
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部