本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
20#
发表于 2020-7-30 22:25:56 发自 iPhone | 只看该作者
听力笔记
22+28=49min
做烘培有助于缓解在突发情况下的焦虑

When I lost that main structure of going to school of being in a physical environment, I kind of ended up falling back on baking as this thing that brings me comfort. 

For the better part of her life Chloe Tom Sue has staved off clinical depression and anxiety with social activities. Like other college students in the country Chloe who also happens to be my daughter had to switch the remote studying and practice social distancing leaving her feeling helpless and isolated. She's not alone according to developmental psychologist Colin Valenti.

So a lot of people who suffer from anxiety can easily pop into the what-ifs the catastrophizing小题大作,灾难性的, you know what I call awfulizing, the worst case scenarios, and so in my practice what were doing a lot of is working on kind of recognizing what can I control. I can make myself a cup of hot tea, I can go out for a walk, I can do some deep breathing exercises. 

Chloe has focused on baking. I thrive on routine, the one of the reasons I like baking so much is it's this thing with steps, and you have to kind of be conscious of what you're doing and it allows me to do a lot of things, it allows me to be creative you know, to try out new things even if they fail to taste something nice and it allows me to feed people which is something I really like. 

Baking highly depends on using the right ingredients and these days finding them on depleted用尽,减少,消耗 grocery store shelves is a challenge. So this is the flour section as you see we have a huge selection to choose from. There is nothing and corn mill. 

After venturing to three different stores she finally finds flour at a small neighborhood market. 

I would say 2 pounds. Is that right? yeah brilliant like two to three pounds something like that thank you. 

Back in the kitchen Chloe gets the pies ready for the oven. I'm like how it looks because it looks like most snow fall on the berries. It's been pretty. Food has this ability of really bringing people together. 

The results are superb, a crusty fragrant berry pie, a creamy pumpkin南瓜 pie and a spicy chocolate cake. Those are real flower? The family gathers around the table for a pie feast. This is so much better than math class.

This is a tangible有型的,实际的 proof that I've done something today and that I'm continuing to to push forward despite feeling kind of you know cruddy. I don't know what to choose, shelter at home, eat pies. Thank You Chloe.What does that say life is all about how you, I can't read.

A life is all about how you handle Plan B.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:46
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部