ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 982|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Are you planning to apply to a top MBA program in the US?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-2-21 02:49:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hi everyone My name is Loubna, I was director of admissions for the University of Miami Business School before launching my own MBA admissions consulting company.My expertise resides in helping international students successfully apply to top MBA programs in the U.S. I offer several application packages: from strategic planning with school selection based on your profile; essay writing guidance; GMAT prep; interview prep and assistance with student visa application for international applicants. My clients successfully applied to MIT, Harvard Business School and Stanford (to name a few!).If you are considering getting your MBA within the next 2 years don’t hesitate to reach out, the best thing you can do to improve your candidacy is to plan ahead and make all of the right decisions in the time leading up to your application. I offer a free consultation to assess your profile or answer any questions you might have. You can find out more on my website: www.admissionconcierge.com Looking forward to hearing back from you!
Regards,
Loubna
Email: loubna@admissionconcierge.com

收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2020-2-21 05:00:12 | 只看该作者
I'm happy to answer any questions regarding admissions to top business schools in this forum as well
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:36
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部