返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1184|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

北爱荷华大学MBA为所有优秀女性喝彩

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-3-7 17:20:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
2018年美国北爱荷华大学MBA专为女性毕业生成立了名人堂;2019年2月,首届北爱荷华大学女性领导力会议即将召开......越来越多的优秀女性,加入北爱荷华大学,而北爱荷华大学又将搭建一个最好的平台,回馈给优秀的UNI MBA学员。

Mary Coffin, Executive Vice President of Customer Excellence at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Mary Coffin is naturally humble. So when members of the Financial Executive Women (FEW) — a group dedicated to mentoring young women in the financial industry and one Coffin is a member of — mentioned nominating Coffin as a Woman of Influence, they didn’t exactly ask her permission.

Coffin is an active member in the Des Moines community, serving on the board of trustees for both Grand View College and the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Iowa. Most recently she co-chaired the 2018 Bravo Greater Des Moines gala and was the volunteer chair for the 2017 Solheim Cup international golf event.

Kim Bakey, CEO of HomeServices of Iowa
Kim Bakey had a large role to fill when she was named the CEO of HomeServices of Iowa, parent company of Iowa Realty and a subsidiary of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc., two years ago. She was the first head of that organization who was not part of the Knapp family.  

The Women of Influence nomination is not the first time Bakey has been recognized. She was named the Des Moines Business Record’s CFO of the Year in 2010 and one of the most powerful people in residential real estate in 2016 and 2017 by Swanepoel, a trade publication.  

Sandy Xu
MSD CHINA
Talent Acquisition Manager

My experience is quite diversify and I am always persuing an education advancement which I believe it can benefit me to consolide all my past experiences with a more comprehensive methodology. Most recently, I also involved in our talents development program in MSD to recuit high quality MBA students for our Senior Management team's succession plan which enriched me the opportunity to do the market research on marekt MBA univerisities and the opportunity to talk to those MBA talents . Most of them have positve feedback on how MBA courses 's impact on theri career and personal development which strengtherned my confidence to take a MBA course in person.

Consider my current work schedule, Part‐time MBA suitable me better then full‐time. UNI MBA offered the option of transfering part‐time to full time which is very attractive to me with more possibilities. As its good ranking in the MBA Univeristies, American style education and practice, profound resources with diversified cources and professional tearches which are exactly I needed. And I also believe with the experience in studing UNI MBA, it will also benefit to my career development and my life.

Victoria Li
IQAir(China) Sales and Service Co. Ltd Business Development Supervisor
I'm a professional frontline expertise with more than 10 years experiences from sales & marketing exective, KA manager, to business development function. I'm willing and always put myself in studies to strengthen my abilities in work and to be more professional in business negociations and communications. My career goal in mastering in business management.

After years of working experience, I do realized I need a further study systamatically which surely will guide me working better in future. It becomes now very important and a priortiy thing for me to get fully involved at this stage. I've been looking for a good ranking school where provides good standard part-time MBA program which can fit my work schedule. I prefer a U.S. graduate school because it's where MBA born orginally and the full scope of courses which covers many functions in business mangement. I believe UNI MBA program is the one that suits me well and I will improve myself along with this program.

Stella Liu
Farfetch E-Commerce Officec Manager

Liu Kun Stella When I  worked in Gerson Lehrman Group, I was the regional office manager and took harge of 5 offices in Asia. I helped the company start the business in Asia from a Rep. Office in Shanghai from 2011. I helped to register and open Shanghai WFOE, Beijing WFOE, ShenZhen Branch and the offices in Seoul and Tokyo. From work space search, design, fit-out, move in, to facility and EHS management.

Fiona Pei
Vorwerk Commercial LTD Marketing Manager

I am a start-up business manager working in a century-old enterprise. My further position will be APAC Marketing Director or GM of Japan, Singapore or other country. After left school for years, I hope to study some new business knowledge to catch up new generation. I think University of Northern Iown business administration would be a good opportunity for me to improve myself. And I hope University of Northern Iowa will help me to expand my horizons. I am sure that will help me to create effective, exciting and unexpected results when those foreign concepts are applied to my own work.

Ada   
Laticrete (China) Building Materials Co., Ltd       Assistant to GM & Administration Manager   

My target position is vice general manager. This position requests me to know procedures of all departments and how to coodinate all departments to work together to implement company strategies and achieve company goals. Meanwhile, it also requests knowledge about how to evaluate their performance. MBA course just provides the guidelines of all the knowledge mentioned above. And also, it provides great opportunity for me to exchange ideas and experience with classmates from different background.

上海在职MBA的学员为这些优秀女性喝彩!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-26 23:58
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部