返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1670|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

something to think about

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-11-25 20:15:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Thanks for this incredible outlet because I do want to say a few words about how I feel. I dont know why I am using English maybe I just want to. Today I went for TOEFL exam, which I spent a lot effort on for these days. I was well-prepared so I guess I was going to knock'em on. Unfortunetely that's not the case. Something happened again which i have not been aware of when it happened for the first time.

To talk about me, I am super positive as you can see from my nick name here at zhihu. I have "big" dreams that I have been always trying to hit. easier to day than done, but I am just the kinda person who puts my money where my mouth is, which in some aspects, can be a nice shot. However i am as competitive as hell. my desire to achieve success even go so far as to interfere my work now. that TOEFL just the reminder that tells me i need think.

do you know how it feels like in the fucking exam? all i can think of when i am doing listening part  is man' i am gonna made it this time. but the thing is my useless brain starts to be blank and freeze, like even stop working. they come as violent waves  in just a few seconds i cannot even stop them. this is somthing i've never experienced. and i never thought "abnormal" attitude will fuck you and your exam like this. You got really disappointed, annoying and desperate. that is what made me considers this carefully.

so much for my gross experience. all i wanna say is mentality, psychology and attitude which i am not sure is the one i'd point to, have a huge huge influence on us. my ability can possibly get me where i wanna go only if mentality appears "right". it's like you can only get your barrel filled with water with the help of last plank. i am not strong enough either. watching other people win the game before me can so really fuck me, which is why i am as competitive as hell. the biggest reason i fucked that exam is that i WANT TO WIN. i can't say how i am able to overcome this. i need to grow i think bc its' never easy to be a better person, i mean, literally. maybe i'll pivot, to do something else or i can get it over. who knows.

apologize for such poor writing and grammers which i am not in the mood to correct em. if you read em, i appreacite that and wish you guys can be a better person, i mean, literally.

收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2018-11-25 23:36:42 来自手机 | 只看该作者
Keep it up, bro! Have faith in yourself!
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2018-11-28 19:47:48 | 只看该作者
JackwantsNYU 发表于 2018-11-25 23:36
Keep it up, bro! Have faith in yourself!

Hey man Thanks! It's just I trust myself too much
地板
发表于 2018-12-12 08:20:03 | 只看该作者
顶楼主!               
5#
发表于 2019-1-18 17:48:03 | 只看该作者
I feel u bro!! but we're gonna get through it one way or another.
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2019-1-19 09:12:10 | 只看该作者
不插电柚 发表于 2019-1-18 17:48
I feel u bro!! It's damn hard for me to speak to a fucking machine.  I guess shit happens even if yo ...

hey dude. I guess Ive found a way out. i am just accepetd by one of my dream schools. I've been there where you are now. It's hard like you could tell from my words. But hang in there. like u said we will get through it.  if we want to build sth, we deserve these hard times. as long as you stick with what u r trying to do, u will make it for sure.  come on
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:56
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部