搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 珍妮王小钰
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我的听力训练

[复制链接]
11#
发表于 2017-11-7 20:46:00 | 只看该作者
楼主总结的很棒  但这个前提是能听懂·······听不懂怎么办·····可能也是因为自己没学过音标 连读 爆破什么的····说都说不出来 更别说听·····所以 想问下up  怎么去学这些东西呢
12#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-8 11:58:17 | 只看该作者
搬瓦工 发表于 2017-11-7 20:46
楼主总结的很棒  但这个前提是能听懂·······听不懂怎么办·····可能也是因为自己没学过音标 连 ...
音标推荐台湾的谢孟媛的课,百度一下就有。
13#
发表于 2017-11-8 19:18:19 | 只看该作者
珍妮王小钰 发表于 2017-11-8 11:58
把四级单词一定要听的滚瓜烂熟后就可以解锁TPO了, 实在觉得基础不行就把老托先听熟再开始TPO;连读问题  ...

谢谢谢谢 希望也能100飘过 加油
14#
发表于 2017-11-8 22:34:40 | 只看该作者
总结的很棒!加油嘿
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-9 17:13:46 | 只看该作者
小桃仁cherry 发表于 2017-11-8 22:34
总结的很棒!加油嘿

吼!一起加油
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-9 17:14:28 | 只看该作者
搬瓦工 发表于 2017-11-8 19:18
谢谢谢谢 希望也能100飘过 加油

你一定可以的
17#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-22 21:36:28 | 只看该作者
1、What was Gainsborough's goal when he painted The Blue Boy?
A.  To find an acceptable alternative to ultramarine pigment.
B.  To demonstrate that blue should be used only in certain paintings.
C.  To contradict a common belief about the use of blue in a painting.
D.  To protest the high costs of painting with most blue pigments.
Professor:Okay. So, when we were discussing Gainsborough's painting, the Blue Boy, which he painted in 1770,I mentioned the story that the painting might have been anexperiment.The result of a challenge.It was believed thatblue couldn't be an important color in a painting because...well...it tends to recede into the backgroundNot good for your main subject, right?So to show otherwise,Gainsborough created the Blue Boy, with the boy featured large in his famous blue clothes...and...well...l guess he proved his point.
2、What is the professor's point when she talks about a soup shop?
A) It is difficult to understand how some customers react to advertising.
B) It is important to ensure the quality of a product before advertising it.
C) A poorly chosen advertising message can have negative consequences.
D) Some businesses remain unsuccessful even when they focus on the four M's.
OK, finally, there is your message: What you want to say about your product?Why buying it will make the customer’s life easier, or safer or better somehow.Let me give you an example of not getting it right, Ha...ha...ha... you are going to love this one: There was this Soup Shop.The soup was really tasty, but there weren't a lot of customers.The owner thought that may be if they give something away for free with each purchase, then more people would come buy soup.So they got some cheap socks, and they advertise to give a pair away with each bowl of soup.But, then even fewer people came to the restaurant.Well, you can imagine why.People started to associate the soup with feet; they began to imagine the soup smelled like feet.The advertising massage, “soup means free socks”, was a bad choice; it was a waste of money.And worse, it caused the loss of customers.
3、Why does the professor mention a stool with a bicycle wheel mounted on top?
A.To give an example of what Dadaists were reacting against
B.To show something that Dadaists would consider beautiful
C.To illustrate how Dadaists rejected the traditional definition of art
D.To explain the Dadaists’ practice of creating sculptures from everyday objects
First, the Dadaists wanted to completely reject the classical idea of art
Classical ideas like proportion, balance…all the things you think about when you think about great art.
Great art involved reason, the logic, the beauty that the Dadaists wanted to overthrow.So, well, you know, to a Dadaist, classical artwork was a reflection of outdated thinking!That’s why Dadaists created sculptures like the ones we saw last week.
Remember the stool with the bicycle wheel mounted on top?I wouldn’t exactly called that beautiful, would you?
But of course it wasn’t meant to be.That was the point!
但是当然,这个是想要美的
还记得在顶部装着自行车轮子的凳子么?
4、What is the lecture mainly about?
A.  The methods archaeologists used to reconstruct the Antikythera Mechanism
B. The influence the Antikythera Mechanism has had on the study of physics
C.  A research project in the combined fields of archaeology, physics, and mathematics
D. An archaeological discovery that challenged an accepted historical view
Professor: I was talking to one of my colleagues in the physics department the other day, and we ended up discussing how one discovery can change everything.My colleague mentioned how the theory of relativity completely changed the field of physics.At any rates, that conversation got me thinking about archaeological finds that really changed our understanding of ancient civilizations.So I want to talk about the discovery of the Antikythera Mechanism.
5、What is the purpose of the lecture?
A) To explain how the heliocentric theory of the universe developed
B)To give an example of the persistence of traditional theories
C) To show that scientific knowledge is rarely influenced by philosophy
D) To compare methods in observational and theoretical astronomy
[size=1.6]Professor: Ok, we have been talking about how throughout history, it was often difficult for people to give up ideas which have long been taken for granted as scientific truth, even if those ideas were false.In Astronomy, for example, the distinction between the solar system and the universe wasn’t clear until modern times.

18#
发表于 2018-5-10 15:57:20 | 只看该作者
顶楼主!               
19#
发表于 2018-5-14 12:17:24 来自手机 | 只看该作者
发表于 2017-10-03 17:44:25
*不要打开文本,听不听就去听懂而是去看懂的视觉理解。在之前要 暴露听听力 :保证语音信号的暴露量,浸...

看一下
20#
发表于 2018-9-29 16:50:05 | 只看该作者
楼主也太棒了吧
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-24 19:32
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部