返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1469|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

陈向东的1题

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-6-23 05:37:00 | 只看该作者

陈向东的1题

The most important aspect of moviemaking is conveying a scene's rhythm, Conveying rhythm depends less on the artistic quality of the individual photographic images than on how the shots go together and the order in which they hing-light different aspects of the action taking place in front of the camera.

If the statements above are true, which of the following must be true on the basis of them?

A The artistic quality of the individual photographic image is unimportant in movie photography.

B. Photographers known for the superb artistic quality of their photographs are seldom effective as moviemakers.

C.Having the ability to produce photographs of superb artistic quality does not in itself guarantee having the ability to be a good moviemaker.

D. Movie photographers who are good at their jobs rarely give serous thought to the artistic quality of the photographs they take.

E. To convey a scene's rhythm effectively, a moviemaker must highglight many different aspects of the action taking place.

My question is the right answer is C which I can understand, however, what's wrong with E?  E just repeats the meaning of sentence and also connects the key words: rhythm and aspects.

I guess that may be "must" delivering an incorrect logic meaning, does it?

沙发
发表于 2005-6-23 13:02:00 | 只看该作者
must highglightving many different aspects of the action taking place==is about the order not To convey a scene's rhythm effectively.further, the passage mentioned little about what To convey a scene's rhythm effectively
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2005-6-24 20:05:00 | 只看该作者
So, I see that some key words such as MUST,ALL,SHOULD really play a pivotal role in making the right decision.   
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-9-21 01:30
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部