楼主| 发表于 2015-8-3 23:31:16 | 只看该作者
jeffzhou2013 发表于 2015-8-3 16:07
题目2:
主要思路:
先肯定好处:节约成本、增加员工可以做更增值的工作

已经qq你加入小组
22#
发表于 2015-8-4 05:52:09 | 只看该作者
V2. opening a subsidiary in foreign country,as a project manager,what factor should consider about for create a project team

My thought on the above question:

There are three major factors to consider while establishing a project team in a foreign subsidiary:

1. Culture differences: some countries favor individualistic culture while some countries value collectivistic cultures. While establishing a global project team in a foreign subsidiary, it is essential for the project team members to understand how to adapt to this culture difference and make some adjustment accordingly.

2. Diversity: People from different cultures have different ways of thinking and doing things. On the one hand, it is a valuable asset to a global team. On another hand, it might cause some conflicts while making business decisions. To build a strong global team, it is very important for the team members to be open minded and respect people for who they are and for their skills and experiences as an individual and a team member as well.

3. Communication: Communication is the most important element in a global project team, given the fact that people from different cultures speak different languages. While selecting project team members, it is essentially important for the project team members to have some global exposure and understand how to conduct an effective cross cultural communication in a global project team.

Suggestions: It is recommended to establish a project charter which clearly outlined the purpose of the project, the objectives the project, the major responsibilities of each team members. This project charter provides a strategic direction for the project team and lead the team to success.
23#
发表于 2015-8-4 06:33:29 | 只看该作者
题目四
Primary elements of a cloud based disaster recovery plan

My thought:

1. Definition: Disaster recovery system consist of plans for continuing operation in the event of destruction of program and data files, as well as processing capability. Cloud disaster recovery plan is a component of a disaster recovery plan that involves maintaining copies of enterprise data in cloud based storage environment as a security measure.

Element 1: Lower cost and faster recovery: With a cloud based disaster recovery plan, a company will benefit from lower cost points, flexible contract terms and scalability to grow as the enterprise needs change. For example, cloud based disaster recovery solution provides low-cost virtual infrastructures that minimize downtime and provide for faster recovery.

Element 2: Better predictability and increase business resiliency: Cloud-based disaster recovery solutions also remove risk and provide better predictability by allowing businesses to conduct frequent testing without incurring the cost of additional business services.

Overall: It allows a company to increase business resiliency while protecting applications, with limited investment.

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-8-4 07:48:58 | 只看该作者
Jenny.us 发表于 2015-8-4 06:33
题目四
Primary elements of a cloud based disaster recovery plan

Sweet! Please msg me your qq number.
25#
发表于 2015-8-5 01:31:24 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主分享!

能拉我入小组吗?刚刚开始备考BEC。 QQ/wechat: 84161825 万分感谢!
26#
发表于 2015-8-5 02:30:25 | 只看该作者
Louzu, can't type chinese now. Please add me, my qq/webchat is 173128098
The followings are my understanding for Sim #5. Thanks!!!!!!

题目五 (出现了5次)
Leasing or purchasing a building 3’

Things to consider:
1.        When corporation face no more cash or credit situation: normally, many corporation restrict the amount of debt the company can carry. If debt-to-equity ratio is at the max. level, leasing could be the only way of financing a facility.
2.        Leasing is more costly than borrowing, but generally required less cash down, and the monthly payments are often smaller. Purchasing tends to require a higher monetary reserve initially. Companies have to decide it by their financial condition
3.        Tax benefit:
a.        Leasing: tax benefit associated with leasing where corporations get to deduct the full lease payment immediately.
b.        Purchasing:  only interest portion are deducted as expense. The principal amount is only considered a reduction of the loan liability.
Recommendation: leasing or purchasing both offer advantages to corporations. The key is to understand what the company’s needs and purpose of the asset.  
27#
发表于 2015-8-5 08:04:39 | 只看该作者
糸色爱 发表于 2015-8-4 07:48
Sweet! Please msg me your qq number.

我的QQ是 258269480. 谢谢
28#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-8-5 11:30:15 | 只看该作者
illkids 发表于 2015-8-5 02:30
Louzu, can't type chinese now. Please add me, my qq/webchat is 173128098
The followings are my under ...

Sent u a friend request. If you still don't get it, let me know. I will add you again.
29#
发表于 2015-8-6 00:34:42 | 只看该作者
V3.Primary elements of a cloud based disaster recovery plan
变体

Element of a cloud based disaster recovery plan
- online storage website to replace the data center
- cloud based applications and data requirements
-servers and other hardware required to host the cloud application system
-communications among the workplace
-network connections
-log on service and software distribution
-remote access services
-documentation management systems~

Please add my qq 5401716, great thanks!!!!!!!

You will pass!!!
30#
发表于 2015-8-6 09:18:12 | 只看该作者
我理解的是结合business risk来分析outsource的利弊,jeff 写的很好!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-10-18 14:21
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部