返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1191|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

TWE134

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-5-10 12:38:00 | 只看该作者

TWE134

TWE134 do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Although a lot of people think that children should not required helping with household tasks, different people would have different opinions because of their different backgrounds. As far as I am concerned, I strongly believe that children should be required to help with household tasks. I will prove my view by following discussion.

First of all, doing housework can let children to understand parents. They will know how many things their parents should do everyday. Children will be more precious their parents’ housework after they do housework, even doing housework can let children more care about their parents, increase family relationship.

Secondly, children can acknowledge some skills from doing housework. Those skills will help children sometimes. For instance, some children know how to cook. When their parents do not at home, they can cook themselves.

Last but not least, children are required to help with household tasks that will reduce parents’ burden. Before parents come back home, they have already worked a whole day. Parents are tired for their job. If their children help them do housework, they can get a few of time to rest.

In conclusion, based on the reasons that I presented, I strongly believe that children should do housework. Children can get a lot of skills and also help their parents when they do housework.

沙发
发表于 2005-5-10 22:50:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用qinxing在2005-5-10 12:38:00的发言:

TWE134 do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Although a lot of people think that children should not required helping with household tasks, different people would have different opinions because of their different backgrounds. As far as I am concerned, I strongly believe that children should be required to help with household tasks. I will prove my view by following discussion.

First of all, doing housework can let children to understand parents. They will know how many things their parents should do everyday. Children will be more precious their parents’ housework after they do housework, even doing housework can let children more care about their parents, increase family relationship.

Secondly, children can acknowledge some skills from doing housework. Those skills will help children sometimes. For instance, some children know how to cook. When their parents do not at home, they can cook themselves.

Last but not least, children are required to help with household tasks that will reduce parents’ burden. Before parents come back home, they have already worked a whole day. Parents are tired for their job. If their children help them do housework, they can get a few of time to rest.

In conclusion, based on the reasons that I presented, I strongly believe that children should do housework. Children can get a lot of skills and also help their parents when they do housework.

1。 FIRST, SECOND, THRID这种, 不建议用。 不生动。

2。 总得感觉不错, 结构完整, 挺好的。

3。  语言上面有点问题, 比如我加黑那个地方。

GOOD LUCK

板凳
发表于 2005-5-10 23:00:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用qinxing在2005-5-10 12:38:00的发言:

Although a lot of people think that children should not (be)required helping with household tasks, different people would have different opinions because of their different backgrounds. As far as I am concerned, I strongly believe that children should be required (最好换个词汇和句式)to help with household tasks. I will prove my view by (the)following discussion.

First of all, doing housework can let facilitate children to understand their (记得吗?语法改错这是考点之一)parents. They will know how many things their parents should have to do everyday. Children will be more precious their parents’ housework after if they do housework, (it's hard for me to understand this sentence)Besides, even doing housework can even let children more care consider more about their parents, increase increasing family relationship.

Secondly, children can acknowledge acquire some skills from doing housework. Those skills will help children sometimes. For instance, some children know how to cook. When their parents do not at home, they can cook by themselves.

Last but not least, children are required to help with household tasks that will reduce parents’ burden. Before parents come back home, they have already worked a whole day. Parents are tired for their job. If their children help them do some housework, they can get a few of have some  time to rest.

In conclusion, based on the reasons that I presented, I strongly believe that children should are supposed (vocabulary diversity)to do housework. Children can get a lot of skills and also help their parents when they do housework.

Good essay!

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-12 09:33:00 | 只看该作者

Although a lot of people think that children should not (be) required helping with household tasks, different people would have different opinions because of their different backgrounds. As far as I am concerned, I strongly believe that children should be required(must be demanded) to help with household tasks. I will prove my view by(the) following discussion.

First of all, doing housework can let (facilitate) children to understand (their) parents. They will know how many things their parents should (have to) do everyday. Children will be more precious their parents’ housework after (if) they do housework, even doing housework can let children more care (consider more) about their parents, increase (increasing) family relationship.

Secondly, children can acknowledge (acquire) some skills from doing housework. Those skills will help children sometimes. For instance, some children know how to cook. When their parents do not at home, they can cook (by) themselves.

Last but not least, children are required to help with household tasks that will reduce parents’ burden. Before parents come back home, they have already worked a whole day. Parents are tired for their job. If their children help them do (some)  housework, they can get a little of (have some) time to rest.

In conclusion, based on the reasons that I presented, I strongly believe that children should (are  supposed)  do housework. Children can get a lot of skills and also help their parents when they do housework.

谢谢各位好心人。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-27 19:18
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部