返回列表 发新帖
查看: 39163|回复: 263
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Coolgirl酷计划-完成了!转战TOFEL

[精华] [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2004-4-15 07:05:00 | 只看该作者

Coolgirl酷计划-完成了!转战TOFEL

47希望像我写的一样是个酷计划!我水平有限,不能和众多的大小牛相提并论,之所以厚着脸皮上来写个学习计划,是因为自己是个超级懒猫,每天睡到9点才起床,可是又不希望自己今年上学的计划泡汤,所以想通过这个网上交流的方法来督促自己,能有所提高。好了,废话少说,计划如下:

624日考试(虚拟的,但不会拖到7月)

415----430   练习阶段(一)

语法:1.白勇网上课堂每天两课(共8课),
                          2.刘振民语法书每日两章(共12 章),
                        3.OG 268题,每天50题。
               逻辑:已经完成了OG和陈向东逻辑书

1.        新东方逻辑分册20section, 每天两个sec,

2.        费费135题, 18题一组,每日2-3

阅读:已完成了新东方阅读分册

只有一项:   OG 48篇文章,每日4篇,

第一阶段完成后几天进行总结,归纳笔记等。

5月1----529    练习阶段(二)

语法:新东方语法分册,OG第二遍,补充题

逻辑:LSAT

阅读:新东方补充材料,LSAT, GRE PP2

复习数学和作文

6月1日----7日  巩固阶段

数学用一周做陈向东的快速突破,VERBAL部分三项全面总结,归纳,借鉴大牛们的归纳方法,大剂量的阅读。

6月8日-23日  冲刺阶段

机经。模考,作文,数学具体的复习计划在上阶段尾时作出

希望大家监督进度,也敬请各位大牛们予以批评指导!也希望六月组的成员们给我支持!多谢

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-6-30 12:57:31编辑过]
沙发
发表于 2004-4-15 11:07:00 | 只看该作者
加油啊
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-15 13:16:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢支持,希望大家对我的计划多多批评,明天争取不睡懒觉!我在北美,复习计划时间以北美时间为准!
地板
发表于 2004-4-15 21:16:00 | 只看该作者

偶会给你挥鞭子地, 要坚持哈! 别象偶...

5#
发表于 2004-4-15 21:27:00 | 只看该作者
加油啊,队友,我们一起努力啊
6#
发表于 2004-4-16 19:29:00 | 只看该作者

问你几个问题 。看到你已经做完了刘向东。 我正在做:他的答案都对么?

有几道题不明白 请教一下:

254页30 题:分析不出来。它都没有解释的。

259页39题:看不懂他为什么选A?

261页43题:我选e

非常感谢。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-4-16 19:29:38编辑过]
7#
发表于 2004-4-17 00:43:00 | 只看该作者

cool, coolMM has done a pretty job. I have not finished anything in CR.

I have already behind the study, I am the laziest one....55555.

BTW, I also in US, so we can encourage each other at the same time zone.

have a nice weekend

8#
发表于 2004-4-17 01:16:00 | 只看该作者
加油阿
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-17 11:25:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用麻集爱在2004-4-16 19:29:00的发言:

有几道题不明白 请教一下:

非常感谢。

A recent survey of all auto accident victims in laceName>DolelaceName> laceType>CountylaceType> found that, of the severely injured drivers and front-seat passengers, 80 percent were not wearing seat belts at the time of their accidents. This indicates that, by wearing seat belts, drivers and front-seat passengers can greatly reduce their risk of being severely injured if they are in an auto accident.

The conclusion above is not properly drawn unless which of the following is true?

(A) Of all the drivers and front-seat passengers in the survey, more than 20 percent were wearing seat belts at the time of their accidents.

(B) Considerably more than 20 percent of drivers and front-seat passengers in laceName>DolelaceName> laceType>CountylaceType> always wear seat belts when traveling by car.

(C) More drivers and front-seat passengers in the survey than rear-seat passengers were very severely injured.

(D) More than half of the drivers and front-seat passengers in the survey were not wearing seat belts at the time of their accidents.A

(E) Most of the auto accidents reported to police in laceName>DolelaceName> County do not involve any serious injury.

答案没有错,是A,不过这道题被分类在归纳题里,我觉得有些不合适,因为问的是必要条件,应该是假设题型。

A, 从文中的 “80%的人在事故发生时没有系安全带可以推断出文中结论的一个必要条件是:1-80%=20%的人在事故中系了安全带,所以A是对的。

B没有指出是在调查中的比分率,而只是说了在那个城市里,out of scope .

C文中没有涉及前后排的比较,无关

D一半这个说法和文中不符,虽然不至于反对结论,但也不是必要条件。

E无关,立即排除。

George Bernard Shaw wrote: “That any sane nation, having observed that you could provide for the supply of bread by giving bakers a pecuniary interest in baking for you, should go on to give a surgeon a pecuniary interest in cutting off your leg is enough to make one despair of political humanity.”

Shaw’s statement would best serve as an illustration in an argument criticizing which of the following?

(A) Dentists who perform unnecessary dental work in order to earn a profit

(B) Doctors who increase their profits by specializing only in diseases that affect a large percentage of the population

(C) Grocers who raise the price of food in order to increase their profit margins

(D) Oil companies that decrease the price of their oil in order to increase their market shareA

(E) Bakers and surgeons who earn a profit by supplying other peoples’ basic needs

文中所形容的外科医生“禽兽不如”,为了赚钱不择手段,A正是同种行为,BCDE都是正常的追求最大利益的商业活动。和文中的所形容的不同。

Although aspirin has been proven to eliminate moderate fever associated with some illnesses, many doctors no longer routinely recommend its use for this purpose. A moderate fever stimulates the activity of the body’s disease-fighting white blood cells and also inhibits the growth of many strains of disease-causing bacteria.

If the statements above are true, which of the following conclusions is most strongly supported by them?

(A) Aspirin, an effective painkiller, alleviates the pain and discomfort of many illnesses.

(B) Aspirin can prolong a patient’s illness by eliminating moderate fever helpful in fighting some diseases.

(C) Aspirin inhibits the growth of white blood cells, which are necessary for fighting some illnesses.

(D) The more white blood cells a patient’s body produces, the less severe the patient’s illness will be.B

(E) The focus of modern medicine is on inhibiting the growth of disease-causing bacteria within the body.

不明白你为甚莫选e, 文中第一句阿司匹林可以消除发烧,可是医生不推荐用它来消除发烧,第二句说出了原因,中度发烧对恢复有好处。读到这里感觉到两句中间缺了一句,应该有句话来说明阿司匹林和病情恢复的关系,B刚好就说明了这个关系,阿司匹林抵抗发烧----〉中度发烧对恢复有好处-----〉阿司匹林不利于病情恢复-----〉医生不推荐用它来消除发烧。

不知道我的解释是否清楚,我的逻辑不是很好,还不敢妄加怀疑刘向东的答案,我做完了里面的题,没有发现有错误!你要是有问题可以提出来讨论,我们六月队成员要互助,一起为了高分而努力!

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-4-17 11:32:57编辑过]
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-17 11:29:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用cocoabean在2004-4-17 0:43:00的发言:

cool, coolMM has done a pretty job. I have not finished anything in CR.

I have already behind the study, I am the laziest one....55555.

BTW, I also in US, so we can encourage each other at the same time zone.

have a nice weekend

好,一起努力,不能给我们北美的同学丢脸!赶快进入状态很重要,我属于慢热的,咱们两个虽然在队尾,可是不能懈怠,一起把温度加起来!!!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-27 21:14
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部