返回列表 发新帖
楼主: kchszy061ban
打印 上一主题 下一主题

kchszy061ban的作业贴

[复制链接]
81#
发表于 2012-6-28 20:01:55 | 只看该作者
TPO 11 综合

The author of the reading text believes that it is troubling troublethat youngsters are less interesting interested in reading literature,novels,plays and poems nowadays. However,the professor in the lecture thinks that the judegment is just too pessimistic.

First,the professor disagrees with the assertion that only literature offers intellectual stimulation to young people. Other forms of reading of books like science,history and politics are of high quality as literature. At the same time,they can stimulate youngsters' imagination. Thus,the explaination made in the reading text is unfounded.

Second,the professor points out that literature is not the only high quality form in modern culture. Others like music and movies are brilliant and valuable too. And according to the professor, the society is changing,as well as the stardands to judge a high quality of general culture the form of culture has changed Moreover,music and movies are more directlymore direct topublic concern to the audience that paper-based reading books. This directly casts doubt in the reading text.

Third,the professor believes that the decline of modern literature is not because of the reader,but the reason is that modern writters of literature make their works difficult to understand. Furthermore,earlier generations of readers may not may nor understand today's literaturehave read a lot of today's literature either. So,the reading text's opinion is weakened by the professor's fresh opinion.

还是听力细节啊 其他都是小错误了
82#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-28 23:00:52 | 只看该作者
Tpo 13 综合  6 28

The author in the reading text worries about the fact that rare and important fossils are now being sold to privete ownship for millions of dollars,which is an unfortunate development for both scientists and public. However,the professor totally disagrees with the author by saying that s/he exaggerates the negative aspects and has three points to prove the judgment.

First,according to the professor's opinion,the general public have more exposure to the fossils because of the commercial exchange of the fossils. She says that even public school and labrary which have not enough founding now can afford some fossils,then display them to the public. Thus,private sale and buying activity helps public gain more chances to see the fossils. This directly contradicts the statement in the reading text.

Second,the reading text says scientists would lose the chance to text the fossils because of the private collectors. While the professor points out that,it is the scientists who identify the fossils first before them go to private collector's hand. Thus,scientists would not miss any important discoveries when they examine and text the fossils. So,the assumption in the reading text is totally unsound.

Third,the professor provides the facts that there are not enough universities and government institutions to unearth all of the fossils around the world. Therefore,she believes that it is better for private collectors to locate the fossils rather then let them completely undiscovered. So,the opinion in the reading text has been weakened.
83#
发表于 2012-6-29 21:46:58 | 只看该作者
亲耐的~我欠的26号的作文写完啦哈~http://forum.chasedream.com/TOEFL_Writing/thread-727156-3-1.html#last
84#
发表于 2012-6-29 22:20:02 | 只看该作者
K,27的独立我已经写完啦,等待批改
85#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-29 22:43:44 | 只看该作者
100306 NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to solve the problems of the present and the future, people should review the past.

What would you do when you face a problem in your life? Just sit down and trying to create the answer from nothing? Or you can review the past to find some similar questions,then see how these questions were solved. By doing this,one can not only save time,but also can have a better understanding of the present situation and prepare for the future. Therefore,I agree with the above statement,and list my reasons as follow.

To begain with,learning from the fail failures of the past can help us avoid making the same mistake again,while the sucessful experiences can help us solve the similar problems. As an old saying goes:What has been will be again;there is nothing new under the sun. So,by realizing and learning from the past,both individuals and countries could develop quickly with less setbacks. I would like to cite my own experience in studying as an example. When I was in high school,I began to realize that the mistakes I made in the test will reappear in the next one if I did not remember them and review them regularly. I clearly remembered one mathematical equation that was very diffcult to understand competely and I always had the same problem to solve it in the test. However,after I reviewed it for several time,it became a littly easy. Then,I synthesized all the problems related to this equation and analyized it carefully,the solutions to the similar questions linked to this knowledge all filled in my mind. Next time I took a text,I could get a high score easily.

Moreover,learning from the past can help us move on in the present and in the future as well. In my opinion,review the past is not about remembering everything and knowing everying on a time line,but about analylizing people and societies,and interpreting the decisions that were made in the past in order to help us understand the events of our own time. By doing this,we can live in the world properly in the current world as well as in the future. People record the history in order to review the past,and learn from the history in order to solve the problems of the present and the future.

Finally,the growth of individual and nation is consistent,there is a connection between the past,the present and the future. It is easy to understand that the past is once the present,and the future will becoming the present,so,if we do not think about the past,how do we fix the problems of the present and the future.

Of course,some problems indeed have no counterparts in the past,that why innovation comes,at the same time the development of human beings. However,even innovatin is based the knowledge from the past,so,it is safe to draw the conclusion that review the past in important for people to solve the problems of the present and the future.
86#
发表于 2012-6-30 06:43:32 | 只看该作者
100306 NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to solve the problems of the present and the future, people should review the past.

What would you do when you face a problem in your life? Just sit down and trying to create the answer from nothing? Or you can review the past to find some similar questions,then see how these questions were solved. By doing this,one can not only save time,but also can have a better understanding of the present situation and prepare for the future. Therefore,I agree with the above statement,and list my reasons as follow.

To begain with,learning from the fail failures of the past can help us avoid making the same mistake again,while the sucessful experiences can help us solve the similar problems. As an old saying goes:What has been will be again;there is nothing new under the sun. So,by realizing and learning from the past,both individuals and countries could develop quickly with less setbacks. I would like to cite my own experience in studying as an example. When I was in high school,I began to realize that the mistakes I made in the test will reappear in the next one if I did not remember them and review them regularly. I clearly remembered one mathematical equation that was very diffcult to understand competely and I always had the same problem to solve it in the test. However,after I reviewed it for several time,it became a littly easy. Then,I synthesized all the problems related to this equation and analyized it carefully,the solutions to the similar questions linked to this knowledge all filled in my mind. Next time I took a text,I could get a high score easily.remember equation review the past 感觉还是有些区别的啊

Moreover,learning from the past can help us move on in the present and in the future as well. In my opinion,review the past is not about remembering everything and knowing everying on a time line,but about analylizing people and societies,and interpreting the decisions that were made in the past in order to help us understand the events of our own time. By doing this,we can live in the world properly in the current world as well as in the future. People record the history in order to review the past,and learn from the history in order to solve the problems of the present and the future.这段例证move on 没有体现出来啊

Finally,the growth of individual and nation is consistent,there is a connection between the past,the present and the future. It is easy to understand that the past is once the present,and the future will becoming the present,so,if we do not think about the past,how do we fix the problems of the present and the future.为什么要说到nationa啊包子么看懂唉

Of course,some problems indeed have no counterparts in the past,that why innovation comes,at the same time the development of human beings. However,even innovatin is based the knowledge from the past,so,it is safe to draw the conclusion that review the past in important for people to solve the problems of the present and the future.

找不到小错啊 厉害厉害
联系了development of nation humanbing 角度蛮高的 但是联系不够强 有些逻辑性欠佳
加油哈~
87#
发表于 2012-6-30 06:49:56 | 只看该作者
Tpo 13 综合 6 28

The author in the reading text worries about the fact that rare and important fossils are now being sold to privete ownship for millions of dollars,which is an unfortunate development for both scientists and public. However,the professor totally disagrees with the author by saying that s/he exaggerates the negative aspects and has three points to prove the judgment.

First,according to the professor's opinion,the general public have more exposure to the fossils because of the commercial exchange of the fossils. She says that even public school and labrary which have not enough founding now can afford some fossils,then display them to the public. Thus,private sale and buying activity helps public gain more chances to see the fossils. This directly contradicts the statement in the reading text.

Second,the reading text says scientists would lose the chance to text test the fossils because of the private collectors. While the professor points out that,it is the scientists who identify the fossils first before them go to private collector's hand. Thus,scientists would not miss any important discoveries when they examine and text the fossils. So,the assumption in the reading text is totally unsound.

Third,the professor provides the facts that there are not enough universities and government institutions to unearth all of the fossils around the world. Therefore,she believes that it is better for private collectors to locate the fossils rather then let them completely undiscovered. So,the opinion in the reading text has been weakened.

这篇听力很好啊 也没有小错误 逻辑清楚 吧错吧错~~
88#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-30 11:06:20 | 只看该作者
6月29日
110916 NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should choose the same career as their parents.

When it comes to the question of career planing,each of us place different weight on various factors and may consider certaion phase of career planning at different time. Some people would like to choose the same job as their parents did,while others prefer to experience new things and have a different work as their parents. Considering my own experience and what I learnt from my friends,I would like to choose a career that is not the same as my parents. I will list my reasons as follow.

To begain with,choosing a job different means a new adventure of ourselves. Would you like to do the same thing that you watched everyday since your childhood? Are't you like to make some difference to make your life colorful and fullfilled? If you want this,then why not choose a different job as your parents. Then,when you come back home,you can talk something different with you father or mother. It would be boring if all of the family member discuss the same thing day in and day out. No one can deny the fact that human need something new to make their life fullfilled and satisfying.

Moreover,choosing a different job can help children cultivate indenpence,which is very important for their further development. In fact,it indeed much easy if one follow the way their parents did. Their parents could teach them the knowledge relates to the career,and provide them help when they have some problems or difficuties about their job. While,some advice from our parents is useful and improtant for our growth,but too much of them will do harm to our independence. If one always learn to his/her parents,how can he/she deal with problems when their parents are not available? On the contrary,if children choose different job as their parents,their have the chances to behave independently and can live happily on themselves when they grow-up.

Finally,the development of human society need our children to choose a different job. It is obvious that if all of the children simply do what their parents did years ago,human society could stay the same as it is many years ago even the time passes. The human being need new career in order to stimualte its mind,and make progresses to make the sociery more advanced. I just could not imagine that if Bill Gate followed the ways his parents did,how the world would be without the micorsoft. At the same time,the rapid development of our sicence and technology creates so many works that never exsist in the past,such as astronauts and the scientists who design a spacecrafts. So,it is very important to take a different job for the development of our society.

Of course,taking the same jobs as their parents could help children quickly adapt to the working environment and develop fast with the help of their parents and their parents' friends. However,based on what had been discussed above,we can safely draw the conclution that choose a different job as parents did is much more better not only for ourselves but also can meet the needs of the society.
89#
发表于 2012-6-30 16:12:01 | 只看该作者

6.29作业修改帖

非常好

修改和意见

110916 NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should choose the same career as their parents.

When it comes to the question of career
planning,each of us place different weight on various factors and may consider certain phase of career planning at different time. Some people would like to choose the same job as their parents did,while others prefer to experience new things and have a different work as different from their parents. Considering my own experience and what I learned from my friends,I would like to choose a career that is not the same as my parents. I will list my reasons as follows.

To
begin with,choosing a different job different means a new adventure for us. Would you like to do the same thing that you watched everyday sinceduring your childhood? Don't you like to make some difference to make your life colorful and fulfilled? If you want this,then why not choose a different job as your parents. Then,when you come back home,you can talk something different with you father or mother. It would be boring if all of the family member discuss the same thing day in and day out. No one can deny the fact that human need something new to make their life fullfilledfulfilled and satisfying.

Moreover,choosing a different job can help
cultivate children'scultivateindependence,which is very important for to their further development. In fact,it indeed much easier if one follows the way their parents did. Their parents could teach them the knowledge related to the career,and provide them with help when they have some problems or difficulties about their job. While,some advice from our parents is useful and important for our growth,but too much of them will do harm to our independence. If one always learn to his/her parents,how can he/she deal with problems when their parents are not available? On the contrary,if children choose different job as their parents,their they have the chances to behave independently and can live happily on themselves when they grow up.

Finally,the development of human society
needs our children to choose a different job. It is obvious that if all of the children simply do what their parents did years ago,human society could stay the same as it is many years ago even theover time passes. The human being needs(不可数名词动词用单数)new career in order to stimulate its mind,and make progressprogress是不可数名词) to make the society more advanced. I just could not imagine that if Bill Gates followed the ways his parents did,how the world would be without the Microsoft. At the same time,the rapid development of our science and technology creates so many works that never exist in the past,such as astronauts and the scientists who design a spacecrafts. So,it is very important to take a different job for the development of our society.

Of course,taking the same jobs as their parents could help children quickly adapt to the working environment and develop fast with the help of their parents and their parents' friends. However,based on what had been discussed above,we can safely draw the
conclusion that choose a different job as parents did is much more betterBy doing this we will not only benefit ourselves but also meet the needs of the society.

544个字。非常值得表扬的长度~托福作文的结构也熟悉了。知道在段落在第一句话表明论点,并且在阐述的过程中较少出现歧义。值得注意的是作者有意识的在练习使用复杂的句子和词组,这是十分必要的。值得鼓励。但是,仍有些问题需要改正。

1.单词的拼写问题。

2.词组中介词使用问题,建议在使用前查字典弄清使用的方法。

3.问句使用频繁。我在上新东方的时候,老师说,频繁的问句会让阅卷者不知所措。因此尽量少用问句。(经验谈,宁信其有啊。)
90#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-30 17:13:49 | 只看该作者
TPO 14     6 29

The reading test talks about the benefits of salvage logging to the forest. While the professor in the lecture states that this is indeed an effective way to clear the forest,but its long-term impact may do harm to the forest,and the benefits are questionable. Then,she explains her reason according to the reading text.

First,the professor points out that the remove of dead trees would disrupt the decompose process,which could enrich the soil in the forest. By removing the dead trees,new trees will lack enough nutrient for their growth. This is directly contradicting to the counterpart in the reading text.

Second,the professor provides an important information that insects population does no only do harm to the forest. They are food to some benefitial birds in the forest. Instead,salvage logging could do more harm to the forest than harmful insects do. Because they disrupt the blance in the forest. Thus,the assertion made by the author is weakened.

Third,the professor argues that the economic benefits of salvage logging are very small and can not last long. According to the professor,large mount of woods can only be removed by helicopters and other machines which are very expensive to use and maintain. Furthermore,the workers are temperary and come from outside the area,because they have the experiences and do not need so much trainning as the local people. So,the assertion in the reading text is totally questioned.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:15
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部