返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 易雨水巷
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【写作小分队】易雨水巷的作文贴~求大地震式的轰炸~thx

[复制链接]
111#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-29 15:14:19 | 只看该作者
7月28日
10.04.24 NA Do you agree or disagree, the way a person dressed is a good indication of his/her personality or charactor.

How do you dress yourself every day? Recently,a hot discussion has appealed people's attention about whether one's dress style is a good hint of his or her personality. People from all walks of life hold different attitudes toward this issue. Some assert that the way a person dressed reflects his or her character, while others own the opposite contention. When asked such a question, I am inclined to disagree with the former statement. Reasons are as follows.

In the first place, unaware of dress style, many people just wear what they have. Children just dress clothes that their parents purchase for them. The poor just have what they can offord because they have no time as well as money to care about the dress style. In this way, it is difficult to dig out a child or a poor's character according to the way they dressed. A good example is not far to seek. My 5-year-old cousin, Lily always wears a beautiful dress. She is supposed to be a quiet tender girl. However, the fact is that she is naughty and active.

Aside from that, the way people dressed is determined by their occupations as opposed to their characters or personalities. Under many circumstances, individuals cannot determine what they can dress. An example can be sought in this case. Yan Liu, one of the famous celebrities in China, has to wear strange clothes to attend some conferences and parties. The way she dressed is not the reflection of her personality. But her company asked her to wear in this way.

Admittedly, couples of people's dress styles are virtually associated with their personalities. Generally, outgoing young girl prefer clothes which are both loose and comfortable. In contrast, elegant women would like to dress Chi pao. Nevertheless, from my perspective, the way a person dressed is affected by sorts of factors such as emotion, money, friends and so on. Take myself as an example. I usually changed my dress style on the basis of my emotion. When I was in blue, I often wear colorful clothes whereas this could not indicates that I was a enthusiastic girl. Actually, I was a little stereotyped.

To sum up, with what I have mentioned above, we can come to the conclusion that it is not carful for us to say that the approach a person dressed implies one's personality or character.
112#
发表于 2012-7-29 16:29:27 | 只看该作者
蓝色为意见或建议高亮为精彩绿色为总结红色为错误
How do you dress yourself every day? Recently,a hot discussion has appealed people's attention about whether one's dress style is a good hint of his or her personality. People from all walks of life hold different attitudes toward this issue. Some assert that the way a person dressed reflects his or her character, while others own the opposite contention. When asked such a question, I am inclined to disagree with the former statement. Reasons are as follows.

In the first place, unaware of dress style, many people just wear what they have. Children just dress clothes that their parents purchase(这里purchase用的不合理;purchase:较正式用语;多指“大型的、批量的商业采购、或房产、不动产等购置活动”.buy:表示“购买”的最常用语言,可指买各种日用品、消费品;还可以指用金钱雇佣、行贿等较抽象的“购买”。) for them. The poor just have what they can offord(afford) because they have no time as well as money to care about the dress style. In this way, it is difficult to dig out a child or a poor's character according to the way they dressed. A good example is not far to seek. My 5-year-old cousin, Lily always wears a beautiful dress.(这个句子的格式有点怪异,可以用了插入句.Lily, my 5-year-old cousin, always wears a beautiful dress.) She is supposed to be a quiet tender girl. However, the fact is that she is naughty and active(充满活力的vigorous).

Aside from that, the way people dressed is determined by their occupations as opposed to their characters or personalities. Under many circumstances, individuals cannot determine what they can dress. An example can be sought in this case. Yan Liu, one of the famous celebrities in China, has to wear strange clothes to attend some conferences and parties. The way she dressed is not the reflection of her personality. But her company asked her to wear in this way.

Admittedly, couples of people's dress styles are virtually associated with their personalities. Generally, outgoing young girl prefer clothes which are both loose and comfortable. In contrast, elegant women would like to dress Chi pao. Nevertheless, from my perspective, the way a person dressed is affected by sorts of factors such as emotion, money, friends and so on(前面用了such as 后面就不能用and so on 或etc了!). Take myself as an example. I usually changed my dress style on the basis of my emotion. When I was in blue, I often wear colorful clothes whereas this could not indicates that I was a enthusiastic girl. Actually, I was a little stereotyped.

To sum up, with what I have mentioned above, we can come to the conclusion that it is not carful(这里是什么?难道是careful?) for us to say that the approach a person dressed implies one's personality or character.

楼主的句子和词汇都很精彩的!
不过不是词汇越高级越好,而是要确切!
purchase和such as 要注意一下!
113#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-29 16:36:28 | 只看该作者
根据小兔意见修改版 紫色为修改部分
Nowadays, increasing focus comes to beattracted on the events happening around the world.(这句真心( ^_^ )不错) People from divergent backgrounds hold differentattitude toward these events. Some declare that it is enough for the average tonotice what are associated with their daily life. On the other hand ,thereis an opposition among others who insist that peopleought to have knowledge of current events (这句也是灰常不错,谢谢小兔), even if theseevents unlikely influence their routines (routine本就含着日常的意思,水巷认为可以不用加daily). From my perspective, I perceivethe later holds water (这个也真不错, whichcan be substantially supported by following reasons.

First and foremost, although events happening aroundthe world may not affect our daily life, they are good social topics. I mean
that, these events can be good socialtopics especially when we chatting with others. For instance, on7th July, in Lucy's birthday party, I was embarrassedfor knowing nothing about which the guests were talking. My mind was fullfilled with nothing but the price changes of the basic necessities. On contrary,it seemed that Lucy knew what was taking placingthroughout the world and enjoyed a pleasing communication with guests. Theydiscussed Francois Hollande the new president of France, the sequentconsequences of Iraq War and so on. Since then, I began to attach importance toevents which had little impact on our daily life.

Furthermore, our homeland is partof the world. We, the host of our homeland, should know incidents happening around the world, even if they have norelation with our daily life. Thus, there is no denying that we have to get to know what is not related to our daily life,such as the international relationships, the military play and so on. Tom, oneof my friends, Takemy friend Tom as an example. He is a common student but has a wide knowledgeof events throughout the world ranging from the president selection tointernational cooperations. From his standpoint, heis supposed to take on the responsibility of protecting his motherland.To achieve this target, most importantly, he shouldknow events happening throughout the world even if they make no sense on his daily life.

Admittedly, aminority of / hands of individuals tend to believe that we should concentrate on events which have close relationwith our daily life. We are occupied with / engaged in / busy with preparingfor exams, taking care of baby, and dealing with work problems. We are too busyto pay attention to events that have no impact on our daily life. Nonetheless, those people have oversimplifiedthe real situation as we are involved in our own world, we will quickly be
out of times. An example can be found in this case. Qing dynasty was addicted in their own world and did not knowthe western world was taking a vast revolution.As a consequence, Qing dynasty paid a huge price for her close-door policy. Not only the Qing dynastyperished ultimately but also its people lived in an awful life.

In a nutshell (
为什么要去掉呀), in consideration what I have mentioned aboveI cansafely draw the conclusion that people ought to learn the events happeningaround the world, even if they unlikely influence our daily life.
114#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-29 16:42:38 | 只看该作者
TO 小兔
不敢写非应试作文啊 现在就一个五段式的套路下来 好忧伤的说
期待再次互改O(∩_∩)O~

To vance
非常感谢vance 提到的了词汇用法的准确性O(∩_∩)O~
这个问题一直以来都被水巷给忽略了嘻嘻 以后一定多多注意
115#
发表于 2012-7-30 01:38:44 | 只看该作者
In a nutshell (为什么要去掉呀), in consideration what I have mentioned above 有点重复,,,
116#
发表于 2012-7-30 03:24:40 | 只看该作者
还是有一些看着怪的地方 我的水平有限,,,, 楼主得找大牛看看,。,,
117#
发表于 2012-8-2 16:40:35 | 只看该作者
~~~咦咦,综合捏
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-8 00:32
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部