9.30  TPO2  task6

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
23#
发表于 2014-10-3 15:01:15 | 只看该作者
angla 发表于 2014-10-1 22:28
1.   说出你认为对你最有用的一本书,并解释原因。
Well,The most important book for me is a book abo ...

TASK1
人家明明是poor dad~~!
细节很好~ 注意语音语调 还有停顿

TASK2
positive发音
video and broadcast are more lively than newspaper
lively不是用的很准吧 是不是说内容会更好一些?
第一点说的有点空~

TASK3
discontinue free bus service
说out of date比较好吧~
第二点不是parking lots make noise... 你把第二点的造成的后果说清楚~

TASK4
第一句的关键句说的不太好吧~ 再整合一下
demonstrate发音
过去时单词的发音
单复数
还有...是student么 还就是people....

TASK5
woman的问题可以用一句话概括出来 直接说出矛盾点
重点在于你的建议吧 感觉建议不是很多~
有些关键词没有听清

TASK 6
money:broader\narrow definition的定义要说清楚:
broader:anything that can be used to make purchase with
narrower: somethhing that must be accepted as payment---legal tender
不要有太长停顿~

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-3 22:18:15 | 只看该作者
5.   空闲时间用来做什么?
When i have leisure time, i will do many things i like. For instance, usually, i will spend much time on studying the knowledge about investment, such as the stock. I will sell and buy the stocks to make profits. I enjoy the feeling that wealth is increasing constantly. The rest of the time, I will spend it on dancing. I have danced for more than 10 years, such as Chinese classical dance, Latin and belly dance as so on. Dancing can make me fit and shape a perfect body figure.it also can make me to be an attractive person in the parties.

6.   打手机该不该在一些地方禁止?
I totally agree with the opinion that the use of a mobile phone should be forbidden in some places, such as gas stations and airplanes. For the gas stations, the electromagnetic wave of mobile phone will influence the oil machine, which can lead to explosion. Another place is airplane. because signals of phone and plane will mutually interfere ,which is possible to make the plane deviate its route.It is a common sense that  having a phone call on airplane is dangerous especially when it takes off or lands.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
25#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-3 22:20:03 | 只看该作者
TPO4 task3-6

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
26#
发表于 2014-10-4 10:52:34 | 只看该作者
angla,可以直接把所有的音频放到一个帖子里面,这样方便修改的人,而且这样不用太多上传新帖子,
就是你同时上传几个文件,然后点击上面一个“插入”就可以了,就全部进去了
27#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-4 12:58:46 | 只看该作者
sclovexj 发表于 2014-10-4 10:52
angla,可以直接把所有的音频放到一个帖子里面,这样方便修改的人,而且这样不用太多上传新帖子,
就是你同 ...

我昨天是这样的啊。。。只不过把独立和综合分开了而已
28#
发表于 2014-10-4 19:43:40 | 只看该作者
angla 发表于 2014-10-4 12:58
我昨天是这样的啊。。。只不过把独立和综合分开了而已

担心你上传的麻烦哈~
29#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-4 22:59:55 | 只看该作者
1.what type of music do you enjoy most.explain why you enjoy most,include the reasons and the details in your explanations.
Well, for me, the music I enjoy most is the sort of exotic music, such as Arabic and Indian music. all of this type of musics have strong rhythm, which can give you a exciting and delightful feeling. Sometime, you really want to dance following the music.you know, I have studied dance for 10 years, major in Indian and Arabic dance. Every time, when i listen the music, i will remember every my dancing show and how happy i was. I really feel proud of myself and want to keep those happy memories in my mind for ever.
2.你是否同意政府应该投资提倡公民健康生活方式的项目
From my opinion, I totally agree with the idea that the government should spend money to encourage people live a healthy lifestyle.first , healthy lifestyle of people can save the cost of the medical treatment.many diseases happen due to unhealthy lifestyle. Increasing the investment to encourage people change lifestyle can decrease the the incidence of many diseases. Furthermore,healthy lifestyle also can give people more happiness in their lives. For instance, adding some fitness equipment in community can really give people more fun.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
30#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-5 17:08:22 | 只看该作者
10.4 黄金口语7-8

7.   描述一件自己印象深刻的celebration或者moment。
Speaking of celebrations, I think every Chinese people will say the Spring Festival is the most impressed moment, which is the new year of China. All the family members will return home before the new year’s Eve, no matter how far they live .they will sit together to have dinner to bless and wish health, safety and fortune for next year. That’s also the best time for young people to express their loves to parents.in addition, Spring Festival is the longest holiday for working people. They can utilize those days to have a good rest in order to recharge themselves for next year’s work.

8.   Which one acts more influence on you newspaper, TV or teachers?
I definitely think that currently it is newspaper that influences me most among the three.
First, I have graduated from university for many years, teacher’s influence has been extremely weakened. Because of working time, there is no time for me to watch TV. So, it is newspaper ,especially electronic ones, help me keep touch with the society. Every morning, when i get up, firstly i will read the news to know what happened outside; in the noon after my lunch, i will read the economic reports of the day to know how about the country’s progression. all of them are inseparable parts of my life, which influence me deeply.

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-9-22 07:35
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部