返回列表 发新帖
查看: 8923|回复: 12
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[学校信息] ESCP Europe官方答疑

[精华] [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-5-7 08:41:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

大家好,本帖是ESCP Europe官方为了分享和宣传ESCP Europe信息、活动而专门开辟的。为了方便大家了解、认识ESCP Europe, 我们特在此挂出中英双语信息。欢迎大家有问题积极提问,会有专门负责招生和宣传的老师为大家解疑。
在此提醒下,请大家尽量用英文提问,因为老师只能理解英语,如果大家用中文提问,老师会需要专人翻译然后再回复从而可能会影响到大家获取信息的时间。
谢谢~
Hi everyone, this is the official ESCP Europe ChaseDream BBS. We set up this for you to explore more about ESCP Europe. Please feel free to ask any question that’s related. The faculties of ESCP Europe are always there to help you.
A friendly reminder, please raise the questions in English.
Thank you~
Ø  相关链接/ Related links
l  ESCPEurope
http://www.escpeurope.eu/
Ø  关于ESCP Europe:
l  世界上最古老商学院(建立于1819年)
l  全球公认世界最顶尖商学院之一
l  共有巴黎,伦敦,柏林,马德里和都灵五个校区
l  全球拥有上百所学术交流院校
l  来自世界90多个国家的4000多名学生选择ESCP Europe作为实现梦想的起点
l  5000多名企业管理者来到ESCP Europe接受定制的培训以及专业的经理人教育
l  拥有来自200多个不同国家、活跃在世界150个国家和地区的40,000名校友
l  获得了来自世界三大权威商学教育认证组织EQUIS,AMBA AACSB颁发的认证

Ø  关于MEB欧洲工商硕士项目:
l  在一年的硕士学习期间,学员必须在两所校区完成学业(6个月在巴黎主校区,其余6个月在另一个校区,如亚洲、拉美区域)
l  授课语言:英语或当地语言(法语、德语、西班牙语)
l  硕士学习期间,学员要为2家公司解决真实公司商业案例
l  学员可根据个人意愿选择去一个国家进行专业交流
l  多文化交流小组:每个班级由来自35到40个国家的学员组成
l  高品质课程经世界三大商学教育认证组织之一AMBA认证
l  89%的毕业生在毕业半年之内找到满意的工作(其中49%的毕业生在毕业之前就找到工作)
l  毕业生平均年薪4.1万欧到5.7万欧不等(具体差异取决于毕业生年龄、工作阅历、所在国家及具体的行业岗位)
Ø  About ESCP Europe:
l  The World’s First Business School (est. 1819)
l  Regularly ranked among the world’s best business schools
l  5 ESCP Europe campuses in Paris, London, Berlin,Madrid and Torino
l  100 academic alliances worldwide
l  4,000 students in degree programmes representing 90 different nationalities
l  5,000 high-level participants in customised training programmes and executive education
l  40,000 active alumni in more than 150 countriesworldwide and from 200 nationalities
l  Triple accredited: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
Ø  About MEB:
l  1 year in management across 2 countries in Europe, Asia and Latin America
l  Study tracks offered fully in English and/or local languages (French, German and Spanish)
l  2 company projects resolving real business cases
l  1 professional mission in the country of your choice
l  Multicultural group: 35-40 nationalities represented
l  Programme accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA)
l  89% of graduates found a job within six months of the Graduation Ceremony (49% before the Graduation Ceremony)
l  Average yearly salary of €41K - €57K (according toage, professional experience, countries, sectors and jobs)

收藏收藏6 收藏收藏6
沙发
发表于 2014-5-8 20:38:52 | 只看该作者
Welcome !!!I am very glad to be a student of ESCP Europe in GE program this year.

I know that more and more Chinese students are graduated from ESCP Europe year by year and some very part of European students choose to work in emerging market China.  Network is important in business, and I care about it very much. Does ESCP Europe have plans to help build and maintain alumnus network in China, like setting up office , making  more career talks and holding other activities ...?    Thank you.
板凳
发表于 2014-5-9 21:41:36 | 只看该作者
Thanks in advance !
Could you please provide some detail imformation about the exchange programme in ESCP?  
Such as when can students apply for  it ?  And how many students can be admitted as exchange students by partner schools a year in average? What's the selective procedure like?
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2014-5-13 17:06:30 | 只看该作者
We will have an ESCP Europe office located at Tongji university and we are working to increase our visibility in China. Also, the China alumni located in Shanghai plans to reinforce the networking (Guanxi) and career talks. The contact person is Estelle Wang,Vice President at Rockwood AND Hines Glass Group, in Shanghai.
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-5-13 17:07:35 | 只看该作者
jackqiusky 发表于 2014-5-8 20:38
Welcome !!!I am very glad to be a student of ESCP Europe in GE program this year.

I know that more ...

We will have an ESCP Europe office located at Tongji university and we are working to increase our visibility in China. Also, the China alumni located in Shanghai plans to reinforce the networking (Guanxi) and career talks. The contact person is Estelle Wang,Vice President at Rockwood AND Hines Glass Group, in Shanghai.
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-5-14 23:26:03 | 只看该作者
zoelland 发表于 2014-5-9 21:41
Thanks in advance !
Could you please provide some detail imformation about the exchange programme i ...

Thank you for your interest in ESCP Europe.
ESCP Europe welcomes students coming from partner instuitutions. If your home university is a partner with ESCP Europe please contact your international relations office.
You can check all the procedure and our partner list on the following website : http://www.escpeurope.eu/visitingstudents

Unfortunatelly, if your home institution is not our partner we will not be able to accept your application.

However, ESCP Europe offers the Master in European Business (MEB). It is a fast-track management programme taught over 1 year across 2 countries of your choice in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Moreover, the MEB provides an excellent connection to the world of business. In their company projects, multinational teams of MEB students are hired by a client company to provide solutions to some of the real issues they face. Examples of company: L'Oréal, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Procter & Gamble, Chanel, Axa, Pernod Ricard...
7#
发表于 2014-5-19 09:53:05 | 只看该作者
ESCPEurope 发表于 2014-5-14 23:26
Thank you for your interest in ESCP Europe.
ESCP Europe welcomes students coming from partner inst ...

Thank your for your imformation.

Actually I was asking about how can the students of ESCP apply for a exchange study to other schools..
I guess it's the problem of my poor english expression= = , but would you mind answering my question again?
8#
发表于 2014-5-21 22:57:35 | 只看该作者
We 2014 batch mates have just heard from Dina that our french course starts at 18 Aug.

But from the earlier mails Dina sent us, we were told that the course would start at 26th. So lots of us have booked the fling tickets after the 21th.

We would like this problem be solved as soon as possible so that we could all attend our french class,which is very important for us, according to plan.

Thank you very much!

9#
发表于 2014-5-22 20:21:05 | 只看该作者
Yes, I am in the same awkward situation, the loss of knowledge making me feel hurt. I just talked with some Indian students in Facebook and they also face the same problem. The Officers of ESCP Europe, could you please figure out some ways and make a win-win alternative? Really, thank you .
10#
发表于 2015-10-19 08:04:28 | 只看该作者
Hi,This is Weihan. Glad to talk with you. I am very interested in the MBA program in ESCP. But I search through the official website, I couldn't find the MBA information. There are only EMBA and MBE. Could you help me with the link with the MBA program. And all the other information about application, the course, the goal and the speciality. Thank you in advance. Good day!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-18 03:13
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部