返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1971|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[面试经验] Kelley Interview Experience in Beijing

[精华] [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-2-26 21:11:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I was interviewed by James Holmen from IU Kelley yesterday morning in Beijing, quite a pleasant experience in general.

I scheduled my appointment at 9:45 am. Assuming traffic jams splattered all over the city on a monday morning, I left home early. When I arrived, it was only 8:15.

"It must be a dream", I thought, "How come there a monday morning without the grand parking?" I slapped my face for a reality check. It hurt.

And there Jim sat, interviewing a girl. I took a cozy sofa spot nearby, and ordered a cup of coffee. The girl finished her interview at 8:50. I stepped up to say hello then retreated to my original spot finishing my coffee and browsing twitter. 9:33, it was my turn.

Jim started my interview right after the last candidate left. No rest, no coffee, must be a tiring day for him.

We started off by some casual talks. Beijing weather, Beijing Air pollution, why I arrived so early (I did not tell him about the reality check part...) And then:

- Why MBA (I added the "why Kelley" part in my answer, anyway that's to be asked)
- A lot experience-related questions
- Career goal and why
- What passion/characteristics led to your current success
- How would your team/colleague describe you
- Cross-cultural communication experience
- What do you do out of work

- Question for him and school

Jim is so nice that talking with him is an absolute pleasure. He took real interest into conversation and made notes from time to time.

Before I left the hotel I paid for my coffee. "40.25 Yuan, sir." said in a sweet voice by a female hotel staff.

"40.25? Why is there a .25?"

"There is an additional service fee included."

That's when I realized I got used to integer-pricing.

Out of the hotel gate to my surprise, it was snowing. Snow flakes swirled down in great rushes over Beijing in amazing silence.

Wish all of you luck and peace. And if there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having.
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2013-2-26 21:30:20 | 只看该作者
lz似乎采用了意识流的叙述方式~
板凳
发表于 2013-2-27 00:00:06 | 只看该作者
好特别的面经写法喔!祝楼主好运!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-17 16:12
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部