发表于 2012-7-2 12:00:57 | 显示全部楼层
7.2独立http://forum.chasedream.com/TOEFL_Writing/thread-728384-1-1.html#last
发表于 2012-7-2 17:32:49 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2012-7-2 18:50:33 | 显示全部楼层
7.1 罗宾交作业啦
http://forum.chasedream.com/TOEFL_Writing/thread-733842-1-1.html

7.1 Robin Intergrated Writing & independent Writing
Integrated Writing
The lecture demonstrated new rules which were adopted by UK in 1990s to solve problems and limitations for archaeologist to uncover and study old cultural artifacts. And these new rules complementarily solve the three aspects of difficulties which are mentioned and clarified in reading passage.
The first point in the reading passage is a large amount of valuable artifacts were lost during construction process. However, from the listening material, we can learn new rule has required construction company to assign archaeologist to assess whether the construction site contains any valuable artifacts. If there exist any precious cultural artifacts, local government officials, archaeologist as well as construction company have to gather together to make a plan for preserving these artifacts --- either to construct around site or to exhibit and document all precious artifacts before construction.
Another point the reading material has mentioned is financial support for archaeological research was inadequately funded, which is just another problem new rules can solve. The regulations have ruled that all money should be paid by construction company instead of government, which is a new supplement of financial support of archaeological study.
Lastly, the rules from listening material also help to solve the problem that it is quite difficult to create career in archaeological field, which is the third difficulty of uncovering artifacts illustrating from reading material. Since paid archaeological job opportunity can be provided during whole process of this new regulation: assessing value of artifact, drawing documentary of exhibit, research archaeological study of construction site as well as process data of cultural artifact, this new regulation has enabled job amount related to archaeology to be highest ever in history.

Independent Writing
Schoolwork has always been our nightmare and we are all taught to finish homework before hanging out with friends or enjoying watching Television program. When I was young, sometimes I found schoolwork very difficult and I had no idea how to complete it by myself. However, my parents never helped me with my homework and they insisted that I had to finish school work independently. As I grow up, I can finally understand why my parents were so harsh and strict on me and in my opinion, parents should encourage their children do work by themselves for the following reason.
First of all, only after a child experience completing homework by herself/himself can she/he learn how to work out difficulties and find solutions to problems they do not know. If a child is not able to work out a math equation, he/she will be forced to consider how to do it and to attempt to look for information in books or internet only under the condition that his/her parents refuse to help him/her to complete this problem. During the whole thinking process, the child’s capability to analyze is improved. Knowledge may be beneficial for him/her in short time while the ability to search for information which can help one to solve problems is a life-time gift parents can give to their beloved children.
Furthermore, encourage children to accomplish homework by themselves can be a way for kids to form a benign habit of not depending on their parents. Just like birds, children have to fly from their warm nest and live by themselves after adulthood. It is very significant for kids to form a habit of doing things independently and this custom can hardly be built over a night, it has to be formed during everyday life – it can be formed when parents refuse to reward kids extra money; it can be formed when mother stops to feed her kid; and it can be formed when father declines to help his child to do kid’s school work.
Helping children with their homework may teach their knowledge of one equation or spelling of one word, but it cannot educate children how to gain useful information during their whole life time. As the idiom says, giving them fish is no better than teaching them to fish. It is parents’ job to encourage their kids to learn and think independently rather than help them to accomplish one math problem.

Schoolwork has always been our nightmare and we are all taught to finish homework before hanging out with friends or enjoying watching Television program. When I was young, sometimes I found schoolwork very difficult and I had no idea how to complete it by myself. However, my parents never helped me with my homework and they insisted that I had to finish school work independently. As I grow up, I can finally understand why my parents were so harsh and strict on me and in my opinion, parents should encourage their children do work by themselves for the following reason.
First of all, only after a child experience completing homework by herself/himself can she/he learn how to work out difficulties and find solutions to problems they do not know. If a child is not able to work out a math equation, he/she will be forced to consider how to do it and to attempt to look for information in books or internet only under the condition that his/her parents refuse to help him/her to complete this problem. During the whole thinking process, the child’s capability to analyze is improved. Knowledge may be beneficial for him/her in short time while the ability to search for information which can help one to solve problems is a life-time gift parents can give to their beloved children.
Furthermore, encourage children to accomplish homework by themselves can be a way for kids to form a benign habit of not depending on their parents. Just like birds, children have to fly from their warm nest and live by themselves after adulthood. It is very significant for kids to form a habit of doing things independently and this custom can hardly be built over a night, it has to be formed during everyday life – it can be formed when parents refuse to reward kids extra money; it can be formed when mother stops to feed her kid; and it can be formed when father declines to help his child to do kid’s school work.
Helping children with their homework may teach their knowledge of one equation or spelling of one word, but it cannot educate children how to gain useful information during their whole life time. As the idiom says, giving them fish is no better than teaching them to fish. It is parents’ job to encourage their kids to learn and think independently rather than help them to accomplish one math problem.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:47
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部