ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: bob9603
打印 上一主题 下一主题

HELP~!!!!!!!!!!!OG10-171 语法笔记 离婚那道~~(好好地干嘛要离婚,他不再婚就不会有这道语法题~)

[复制链接]
11#
发表于 2012-4-19 00:56:04 | 只看该作者
CD上的权威解释是 so as to前面不能有两个动作发出者
A, so as to前面只跟简单的系表结构,这里不能够指出谁将与Anne Boleyn结婚。前后主语要唯一。这里可以是Henry,也可以是Catherine。
so as to前面有两个动词,sought和have,所以可以是sought...so as to 或者是have ...annulled so as to ,并且have sth done 这里面是存在第3个人的,就好像i have my hair cut一样,是理发师cut hair.
再者,我们自己是可以句子想表达的意思,在从语法上看就是有歧义,可理解为
1 King 使他和queen的婚姻无效,为了他能和...结婚
2 king使他和queen的婚姻无效,为了queen可以和...结婚.

但是Ron不是这么解释。。。
等baby姐姐吧~
12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-19 01:13:32 | 只看该作者
A, so as to前面只跟简单的系表结构,这里不能够指出谁将与Anne Boleyn结婚。前后主语要唯一。这里可以是Henry,也可以是Catherine。
so as to前面有两个动词,sought和have,所以可以是sought...so as to 或者是have ...annulled so as to ,并且have sth done 这里面是存在第3个人的,就好像i have my hair cut一样,是理发师cut hair.

但是Ron不是这么解释。。。
等baby姐姐吧~
-- by 会员 ainiAnnie (2012/4/19 0:56:04)

谢啦,我先看看~
13#
发表于 2012-4-19 09:36:46 | 只看该作者

但是Ron不是这么解释。。。
等baby姐姐吧~
-- by 会员 ainiAnnie (2012/4/19 0:56:04)

谢啦,我先看看~
-- by 会员 bob9603 (2012/4/19 1:13:32)

不客气~
14#
发表于 2012-4-19 09:40:46 | 只看该作者
baby姐姐结合Ron解释(以下引自baby姐):
“so as to” is an interesting construction. i don't think thatgmac likes it very much -- i've never seen it in an officially correct answer-- but i think the main distinction is that it's used to describe indirectintentions.
for instance, the example above isn't great because you are calling this persondirectly to invite him, so you should use one of the earlier twoversions.

on the other hand, consider the following: Joebought a gym membership so as to become more attractive to women.
this is what i mean by indirect intention. obviously, the act of buyinga gym membership itself is not going to make joe instantly more attractive towomen (women do not swoon over a man's gym membership card). instead, there areplenty of implied intermediate steps between “by a gym membership” and “be moreattractive”; the use of “so as to” implies that there are such intermediatesteps in the process.

once again, this is a very writerly difference. i think it's fun to try toexplicate it -- i've definitely never thought about these things consciouslybefore -- but i can guarantee that you will not be tested on this kind ofdifference.
(ps:小Suri在哪里~?)
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-19 10:19:01 | 只看该作者
baby姐姐结合Ron解释:
“so as to” is an interesting construction. i don't think thatgmac likes it very much -- i've never seen it in an officially correct answer-- but i think the main distinction is that it's used to describe indirectintentions.
for instance, the example above isn't great because you are calling this persondirectly to invite him, so you should use one of the earlier twoversions.

on the other hand, consider the following: Joebought a gym membership so as to become more attractive to women.
this is what i mean by indirect intention. obviously, the act of buyinga gym membership itself is not going to make joe instantly more attractive towomen (women do not swoon over a man's gym membership card). instead, there areplenty of implied intermediate steps between “by a gym membership” and “be moreattractive”; the use of “so as to” implies that there are such intermediatesteps in the process.

once again, this is a very writerly difference. i think it's fun to try toexplicate it -- i've definitely never thought about these things consciouslybefore -- but i can guarantee that you will not be tested on this kind ofdifference.
(ps:小Suri在哪里~?)
-- by 会员 ainiAnnie (2012/4/19 9:40:46)

写挺好的,小菜慢慢看吧~
16#
发表于 2012-4-20 05:03:56 | 只看该作者
哈哈哈  baby姐讲的可详细了
17#
发表于 2012-8-18 18:37:04 | 只看该作者
baby姐姐的解析太好了,原来“后面统统是目的”是这个意思~
18#
发表于 2013-9-14 15:54:25 | 只看该作者
so as to不可以是因为离主语亨利八世太远了,替换成so that就好比so that could,没有主语,会很别扭。
1.虽然so/such...that不用考虑逻辑主语问题; so/such...as to逻辑主语等于句子主语,即句子主语可以执行as to后面动词所表达的作用
2.但是so … as to事实上是三个结构的结合,so引出的是状语,as指代句子前面的核心含义,to是不定式引导状语结构(adverbial structure),此不定式修饰的正是前面的核心动词以及该动词的逻辑主语,所以只有当前面只有一个核心动词而且很明确的时候才能够用so…as to,也正因为修饰成分离被修饰词过远会造成修饰不清,所以to be/do结构不能与前面动词不能太远

可以看这个http://forum.chasedream.com/thread-416643-1-1.html?extparms=ThreadCatalogID%253d0%2526page%253d36

希望可以帮到你
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-10-27 14:33
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部