搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 8090|回复: 4

推荐信模板共享啦!第三份

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-11 14:11:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sample College Recommendation

To Whom It May Concern,

Alicia Stone is an exceptional young lady. Most everyone knows of her intellectual acumen, lofty ambitions, dancing abilities, and kindness - indeed, she is a sort of legend in her small hometown of Northfolk - but few know of the struggle Alicia endured during her middle years of high school. Alicia had a close friend, Lori, whom she had met at summer camp. She and Lori had grown very close during the first two years of high school.

During the middle of tenth grade, Alicia received news that Lori was suffering from a rare degenerative disease. It was terminal, Alicia was told. Alicia did not cry. She did not even take a moment to worry about how this might affect her. She simply called me, her principal, and asked if she could miss a few days of school, explaining to me the grave situation. I told her that, of course, she may miss school, provided that she make up her work, which she assured me she would, and which I already knew she would without asking.

Then, before she hung up, Alicia asked me to pray on her friend's behalf, and said, "I can go on without Lori - I have many friends and I will mourn but I have a wonderful life. Lori is suffering so much, though, and when it's all over, that will be it for her. And she is her mother's only child, how will her mom go on." I was so impressed that Alicia was thinking about everyone affected except herself: Lori, Lori's mother, but not Alicia Stone. Such maturity. Alicia knew she had a wonderful life, she had a strong Faith, but she felt for others so profoundly.

Alicia visited Lori often for several months, always bringing her cards and flowers and of course, good cheer. Lori finally passed away that Spring, and Alicia made sure to visit Lori's mother every week that following summer.

You will read of Alicia's grades and scores and sports abilities, of her awards and accolades; I wanted to relate this episode, as it characterizes what this remarkable young lady is really all about. As she graduates high school, I and all of Northfolk are so sad to see Alicia go, but realize that she is destined to effect great things far beyond the narrow confines of our small Rhode Island town.

Sincerely,

Taryn Decker
Principal, Northfolk High School
发表于 2012-2-11 15:08:35 | 显示全部楼层
GOOD
发表于 2012-2-12 00:22:13 | 显示全部楼层
thanks!~
发表于 2015-4-20 21:01:41 | 显示全部楼层
thx~~~~~~~~~~
发表于 2017-1-25 23:24:35 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享!               
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:43
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部