查看: 6609|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[申请文书] Sample Fellowship Recommendation

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-1-21 10:52:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
To Whom It May Concern:

I am proud to recommend a beloved student, Kaya Stone, for your fellowship program. I was asked to write as one who has functioned in the capacity of an employer of Kaya, but I would first like to say a few words about him as a student.

Kaya is a highly intelligent, perceptive young man. He came to our institution committed to capitalizing on the opportunity of a third year of study in Israel, and he left with the satisfaction of having accomplished that goal. Kaya grew in learning, in character, in depth of understanding. He seeks truth in each and every area of his life, whether in learning, discussing philosophy, or relating to his fellow students and his teachers. Because of his positive disposition, his reflective way of operating, and all of the character traits that make him so special, Kaya' s questions never go unanswered, and his searches always bring him to exciting new discoveries. As a student, Kaya is outstanding. As an educator, I have watched him grow, seen his talents and abilities not only in the classroom but outside its walls, when interacting with all types of people, as well.

During his time at our institution, Kaya, who as I' m sure you know is an excellent writer and publicist, also has done a good deal of work for the yeshiva. This has included the text for many public relations brochures and packets, letters to parents, potential donors, and alumni, and essentially any correspondence which I have requested that he compose. The feedback is always overwhelmingly positive, and he has done so much in that way for our yeshiva. Even today, while he studies elsewhere, he continues to do a great deal of this work for our institution, in addition to the recruiting and other services he performs for the yeshiva.

Always, in his work, Kaya is consistent, dedicated and passionate, enthusiastic, cheerful, and a pleasure to work with. He has incredible creative energies and a refreshing idealism tempered only enough to accomplish what needs to be done. I highly recommend him for any position of work, leadership, education, or any other capacity in which he can spread his excitement and share his talents with others. At our institution, we are expecting big things from Kaya in the way of educational and communal leadership in the years to come. And knowing Kaya, he will not disappoint, and probably will exceed our expectations.

Thank you once again for the opportunity to recommend such a special and impressive young man.

Sincerely Yours,

Steven Rudenstein
Dean, Yeshiva Lorentzen Chainani
收藏收藏2 收藏收藏2
沙发
发表于 2012-8-23 18:53:10 | 只看该作者

又是沙发~为什么这些贴没人回- = UPUP!

UP!
板凳
发表于 2018-6-21 19:22:11 | 只看该作者
顶楼主!               
地板
发表于 2020-9-5 22:57:13 | 只看该作者
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:24
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部