返回列表 发新帖
查看: 9896|回复: 12
打印 上一主题 下一主题

CEIBS

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2003-6-13 22:06:00 | 只看该作者

CEIBS

Could any persons now are in CEIBS or used to sit in this school comment on this school? Especially on the placement as I think the infomation provided by school itself seems not be objective. Many thanks.
沙发
发表于 2003-6-19 19:35:00 | 只看该作者
As far as I know, most MBA graduates enter manufacturing industry and get a monthly salary of 8k to 12k. Some of them have a monthly salary of 2k before MBA. A few top graduates can get an offer from consulting companies or European representative offices.

It seems that their pre-MBA experience account more than their class rankings.

this information may be not accurate.
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2003-6-19 22:12:00 | 只看该作者
Thank you so much. Coolocean!

Do you have friends in CEIBS? I wonder the portion of graduates who can enter into comsulting companies and the position in these companies. Based on the figures issued on businessweek, I actually noted the graduate placement in CEIBS is downward year by year. 8k-12K per month is not a good investment of return in view of high tuition of CEIBS. The tuition's increase very year is significantly faster than the begining salary increase of graduates? Also, do you know how many portion of students can have the chance to be ex-change student with overseas graduates and does this experience is useful in job searching? Tks.
地板
发表于 2003-6-27 15:05:00 | 只看该作者
I know some CEIBS's graduate who exhanged from China to UK but the experience is not a big plus to the placement. There is no statistics at hand but the post-MBA salary ranging from 8-12K is reasonable. Some graduates surely can enter consulting companies but is it really important? Someone only has a entry position there. However, some graduated before 2000 are more potential than current ones. Nevertheless, it may be the best Bschool in China.
5#
发表于 2003-7-28 08:49:00 | 只看该作者
some one said 30% to exchange, the ceibs website said 40%

2004 tution 138k rmb.
6#
发表于 2003-8-3 22:47:00 | 只看该作者
But I wonder if it's a good thing to be exchanged to forgein schools . CEIBS students's advantge is their indigenous. Frankly , the foregin schools they were transfered to are rubbish B schools .

I also doubt if coolocean's inoformantion of the graduates's income are correct , normally mangers do not talk aobut monthly income, they care about yearly income. one guy with a salary 8k may still get 150K in one year . there are a lot hiding income and grey income.
7#
发表于 2003-8-3 23:07:00 | 只看该作者
By the way , I received an email from CKGSB , but I can nearly find nothing useful on their website, expect the crazy-high GMAT score of their students , 706 in average. Harvid will feel shy if they know this . ^_^
Is there someone who can give me an idea on this B-school , it's first student enrolled last year, so there is no news for their carrier future and salary. ^_^

One funny thing is that I saw Dr.LiJie 's picture there, last year he is a spreader of CEIBS,I can still recall his demagogic and ambitious lecture , now his is laughing on CKGSB's homepage, and CKGSB's headmaster is also a pervious perfosser of CEIBS. Does this mean CKGSB is trying to contest the Rank one B-school in China with great captial ?
8#
发表于 2003-8-4 14:10:00 | 只看该作者
Hi lovehunter,
What type of hunter do you love?
Just kidding.
As for CKGSB, I recommend you the following posts:
http://forum.chasedream.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=36&ID=6883
http://forum.chasedream.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=16&ID=9180

以下是引用lovehunter在2003-8-3 23:07:00的发言:
By the way , I received an email from CKGSB , but I can nearly find nothing useful on their website, expect the crazy-high GMAT score of their students , 706 in average. Harvid will feel shy if they know this . ^_^
Is there someone who can give me an idea on this B-school , it's first student enrolled last year, so there is no news for their carrier future and salary. ^_^

One funny thing is that I saw Dr.LiJie 's picture there, last year he is a spreader of CEIBS,I can still recall his demagogic and ambitious lecture , now his is laughing on CKGSB's homepage, and CKGSB's headmaster is also a pervious perfosser of CEIBS. Does this mean CKGSB is trying to contest the Rank one B-school in China with great captial ?

9#
发表于 2003-8-4 17:06:00 | 只看该作者
Thanks lewis . In fact my name does not mean that I love hunter , it means that I am hunting love . :-)

I have red the articles you recomanded, this is the reason I thought CKGSB was supported by a extremly strong captial. But I do not know the future of it's graduates, since these guys will begin their caireer not early than 6,2005. there are no information for their job chances, salary,etc.
LiJiaCheng's company is a great enterprise , but I do not think it can swallow all 50 MBA students.
10#
发表于 2003-8-5 10:07:00 | 只看该作者
who knows the future of CKGSB?If there is anything special,
AT LEAST 10 YRS LATER!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-24 20:25
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部