返回列表 发新帖
查看: 20299|回复: 56
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[资料] 口语真经以及机井的06-08年真题的答案---持续分享---原创

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-11-6 12:59:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
根据下面的链接中的口语真经作. 因为看到大家都觉得这个没有标准参考答案,自己在准备的过程中也觉得有必要做一份.就努力的写了一些,陆续传上来. 由于是自己一篇一篇写的,没有完全的稿子,只好等到所有内容都写完以后传word版本的上来给大家分享。目前还在努力研究机经和口语经典的题目。

写口语的模板主要参考了新东方的于浩洋老师和另外的两个黄金80题的内容。

http://forum.chasedream.com/TOEFL_iBT/thread-286608-1-1.html?SearchText=口语真经

首先是06年九月15日的IBT考试.
第一题: choose one of your favorite methods to relax and explain why it is your favorite. please include specific details in your explaination.
Question 1: My favorite method to relax my mind is listening to music. The reasons why I love music are based on the following aspects. First of all ,  I always have a greater efficiency after listening to music. What's more, by listening to music, I can learn something about the rhythm which teaches me how to balance complicated situation. Last, enjoying all kinds of music, like rock and roll, punk or classic, I come to visit different world and learn how to appreciate arts. Music is a worldwide language without any translation, by listening to music, we can share our emotions with various people around the  world.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-6 13:07:08 | 只看该作者

第二题: attend classes regularly or learn by yourself

Question 2:
I tend to agree that reading by oneself is more important than attending class regularly.
First of all, students may not feel satisfaction in the class, since there is only one teacher who should guide so many students. The time and energy he /she can spare us is too limited. In addition, only ourselves know what we excel in and where the shortage exists. If we can make a well organized plan to divide our goal into several little parts, then it is not difficult enough. Through organizing learning progress, we can do the reading efficiently. In the mean time, the learning ability is also uplift to a new height.
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-6 13:12:00 | 只看该作者

第三题: students health center cancellation

Question 3: In this dialogue, the woman disagrees with the statement mentioned in the reading passage. The reasons why she holds that opinion are based on the following aspects:
First of all, she thinks the new hospital is too far away from campus, it takes about 10- 15 minutes drive distance.
Secondly, she continues saying that because most students see doctors only for minor problems such as flu, cold, or sports injuries, fancy equipment is not necessary. If the center is cancelled, they will let it be instead of going to big hospital.
Due to the above statement, the woman strongly holds her opinion.
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-6 13:19:16 | 只看该作者

第四题: False Concensus

In this lecture, the professor talks about the False Concensus theory, which means people believe that their opinions reflect the thought of majority, but actually they don't.
Then he goes on talking about the following example to support his idea.In a crowded library,  researchers surveyed a group of students about one question:"would you start to discuss loudly in this library." Some said yes while others said no.
Based on their answers, they are divided into two groups, and then they are asked the second question:"Do you think most other students reading in this library will start to talk loudly if the facing the same situations as you?" Surprisingly, both of the groups considered others would stand in their side.
The professor uses this experiment to demonstrate the False Consensus, he emphasizes on what he holds.
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-6 13:25:08 | 只看该作者

06年九月15日的IBT考试口语第五题

Question 5:
In this dialogue, the woman talks about the problem between presidentship and the oversea study.
And the man gives her the following suggestions.
Fist of all, she should take the presidentship for one year and then resign it to study abroad.
Secondly, she can accept the two-year presidentship and choose to enroll summer classes abroad.
In my opinion, it is wiser for the woman to accept the presidentship for two years and only attend summer courses in Mexico because finding a balance solution is the best way for her to take the presidentship and in the mean time, obtaining oversea academic background. In this process, the woman can acquire both of the two experience since they are vital to her future work.
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-6 13:26:46 | 只看该作者

下午又要上班去了,晚上继续.

争取早点全部发出来.因为是一个个手打的,要慢些.平时上班我就是拿笔写在纸上, 12月就考试了, 人品爆发一下,呵呵.
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-6 13:32:23 | 只看该作者

第六题

Question 6:
In this lecture, the professor talks about the "plant invasion",which means the extraneous plants can cause disasters by breaking the ecological balance in local area.
And she gives the following examples to demonstrate it.
The first example is the salty tree which was introduce into South America for stablize local sand dunes. But the salty tree grow more taller than expected that leave little sunlight to neighboring plants, so the plants lose territory.
The second example is bulk tree which have developed root system, reproduce so fast that they led to the local plants' dying out.
Based on above statement, the professor exphasizes on the newly-brought-in plants' harmfulness to the local system.
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-6 13:38:30 | 只看该作者

2006年10月8日口语真题第一题

Everyone has to leave home sometimes. What do you miss the most when you are away from home?
Question 1:
My home is in Beijing, when I have to leave home for a period of time, I will miss much, but I miss most is the time with my friends in Forbidden City.
In the heart of Beijing, it is the largest and most complete imperial palace and ancient building complex in China. The reason why I love there so much are based on the following aspects.
First of all, the ancient building record the history path to tell us the legends of ancestors, especially for our young people to get familiar with our past. Furthermore, they are the symbols of Chinese traditional and rich culture. Last, they are standing there to make us understand our past, when we are facing the past, what must do is to absorb the essence and discard the dregs.
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-6 13:45:24 | 只看该作者

2006年10月8日口语真题第2题

Question 2:
Internet-based teaching is much better than traditional classroom in the following aspects:
First of all, Internet-based teaching provides us with different choices. If we don't like some teachers' teaching pattern, we can choose another one. In the mean time, we can choose which subject we want to learn and learn about the subject through syllubus in advance. Futhermore, distance education is more convient and  affordable than study in traditional classroom. We can decide when we learn and when we have a break and then return to learn. While in the traditional classroom, it is teacher who decide all the things go on.
All in all, I prefer internet-based studing with the above statement.
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-6 20:40:51 | 只看该作者

2006年10月8日口语第三题

Question 3:
In the dialogue, the man disagrees with the statement mentioned in the reading passage. The reason why he holds that opinion are based on the following aspects.
First of all, he thinks that after a full time study in the day time, students should have some personal life in evening.
Secondly, he continues saying that night classes mean having to pay professors extra money for working beyond regular hours. With that money, the computer lab can buy additional computers to meet students' requirement. Due to the above statement, the man strongly holds his opinion.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-17 15:18
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部